"Titles for Books" due to the shit hitting the fan for the Church of Scientology...

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by Knows, Dec 7, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Any ideas for titles for books soon to be written by all the exiting members of the Church of Scientology? With the numerous "affidavit's" that are now out and public...I hope every single ex Scientologist writes a book...let's help them with some titles: How about: Scientology, L Ron Hubbard and David Miscavige: Unclean Hands - No Hearts! Ray Jeffrey's deposition was excellent! The SP Basic's - a Collector's dream to own...regarding the most evil cult on the planet ~ Scientology!!

2. Teanntás

Teanntás Patron Meritorious

Re: "Titles for Books" due to the shit hitting the fan for the Church of Scientology.

Here's one I'd like to see - Private Lives - How Scientology Blackmailed the IRS

3. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: "Titles for Books" due to the shit hitting the fan for the Church of Scientology.

"The Way to Nastiness"?

4. Polly

Polly Patron with Honors

Children of the Cult

Scientology: The Art of Deception

5. Alle G

Alle G Patron with Honors

Ron in Wonderland.

Through the Wall of Fire, and What Ron Found There.

6. Knows

Burned...by the Wall of Fire!

7. Knows

Wogs are from Earth...Scientologist's Are From Teegeack!

8. Knows

I just woke up - and I am on a roll....:biggrin: "NOT-KNOWING" by L Ron Hubbard

9. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

"Introduction to Scientology Ethics" by Jefferson Hawkins (based on his series at the Bunker)

"The Way Out is The Way Out" -
    (collaborative effort by many former top execs of the CoS, marketed to those still in.)

"How I got my Brain Washed at the Church of Scientology"

"Scientology Is My Ruin"

10. Out-Ethics

Out-Ethics Patron Meritorious

The Imaginative History of Ron

11. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

L. Ron Hubbard. Mankind's greatest fiend.

How to Destroy Friends and Manipulate People.

Wisdom from Mankind's Greatest Fiend:
    You are not your mind, your body, or your name.
    You are a paranoid wierdo who believes he is infected
    with space cooties. You owe me bigtime for this.

12. Knows

Scientology ~ The Science of FREELOADING! An in-depth look at the Wacky World of Scientology and how they take their members money and convince them it is owed and the members are in debt to Scientology for getting trained to work for Scientology for FREE!

13. FlunkYou

FlunkYou Patron with Honors

Fear And Loathing In Scientology - the last days of LRH.

14. FlunkYou

FlunkYou Patron with Honors

Or should that be "Fear and Bloating"?

15. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

Mass Exodus: Clearing the Planet of Scientology

16. IMMORTAL

IMMORTAL Patron Meritorious

Dianetics: The De-Evolution of a Con.

Science of Surviving a Cult for Dummies

Scientology 0-8 - 4, 3, 2, 1 GONE

Scientology: The Fundamentals of Lying

17. Knows

:roflmao::roflmao::lol::hysterical:

18. Knows

Fifty Shades of Green ~ How Scientology makes millions on the Lower Bridge! by L Ron Hubbard Fifty Shades Darker ~ How Scientology makes BILLIONS on the Upper Bridge! One Billion Shades of WTF ~ How Scientology bankrupts and fleeces its members for real estate, recycled books, front groups, L's and other such shenanigan's!

19. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

Party like it's 1984 - Scientology delivers Orwell's prophesies to its' idealistic adherents

20. Out-Ethics

Out-Ethics Patron Meritorious

Scientology For Dummies.