Today I was off purpose and totally out-ethics

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Operating DB, Sep 24, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. Sigh...

Sigh...Lovely vid Chronic, thanks! :happydance:

2. ExDDofT

ExDDofT Patron

This is very therapeutic!

Well, I just came back from vacation-seeing some of my family for the first time since being out-gotta tell you-it was amazing not being afraid that at any moment I was going to be called back from my "approved LOA" due to "stats flapping"! I stayed out late, drank a lot, ate a lot and had a Blast!!!

Last night, I stayed up late watching True Blood with no concern for being "off-schedule" and no fear of Security busting in my room and telling me what an out-ethics peice of shit I am for doing so!

I woke up later than planned and did not excercise-Oh No!

Funny, but I'm laughing and feeling really good now! We should do this more often-LOL!

Thanks All!

-Me

3. Cherished

Cherished Silver Meritorious Patron

That's a beautiful post, ExDDoT. Congratulations on taking your life back. :)

4. Glad that you are glad!

Enjoy yourself every day, honey, you deserve it, you survived! :D

5. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Ahhhh, you soooo DESERVE FUN, FUN and MOAR FUN! :happydance:

6. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

I got up early and went to my wog job. Had a look at the New York Times on-line. We had a 3 hour training session where the presenter kept referring to psych data, read the Underground Bunker, talked with my wog customers about the luxury mest product I sell, updated my health insurance options (we're in open enrollment), updated my budget with new figures, checked out my 401(k) balance (not much, but a boatload more that I ever had during 35 years in the cult).

That's about it.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. EZ Linus

EZ Linus BT-free since 2003!

I don't usually read posts that are dated so many years back, but I am so glad this one just got revived! I read the OP and laughed my ass off. It really blew off ...oh my god...I actually forgot the word! Ha ha ha! I really am a wog now! I guess I've passed the test.

Anyhow, I woke up and took all my psych pills and went to my therapy appointment. (Beyond out-ethics. I'll never be eligible for shit now.) Then I was on my computer most of the day writing various newsletters and blog posts to promote my anti-Scientology book that I will go public with when I publish it sometime next year. (Uhmmm. Out-ethics?) Now I'm about to go to a meeting with a bunch of wog friends that never even knew I was in a cult in the first place. I'm such a liar. (Huge withhold!). :dance:

8. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

Yesterday I helped my youngest spawn with math.

9. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

Gee, I thought this thread would have ended up in the long lost bin. Nice to see it back. I re-read the first page. It's still as refreshing as it was 9 years ago. And I'm proud to say I'm still as out-ethics and off purpose as ever doing things I enjoy!

Take that! You mean nasty cult!

10. EZ Linus

OMG! That is so out ethics. That is more than a critical thought; you actually said it out loud! That is joking and degrading. You are sure to be assigned an Enemy Condition.

11. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

Imagine a nightmare scenario where you had to go back into the cult and had to be sec-checked on every single thing they would consider out-ethics that you've done since leaving.

AND you had to pay for it!

OMG I'm starting to scare myself.:nono:

12. EZ Linus

It's starting to get less funny now. :hmm:

13. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

It's the reality, and also why, once somebody has started on the road out by reading the internet or watching Leah's program, it's easier to confront continuing on the road out, than to contemplate the costs of all that sec-checking.