What's new

Tom Cruise & blownforgood - What's the connection?

Wisened One

Crusader
Yeah, BFG! And :welcome2: to ESMB!! :happydance:

And here, have some caek! :cake: :cake:

PLEASE do not be a stranger here, and KEEP postin' now, ya hear?

KEEP postin'!

Michelle

Carmel

Crusader
Thanks Free To Shine. Yeah, I did not post that stuff on this board originally and it was meant for a broader public, so yes, jargon has been altered slightly.

You also have to dig, most of this stuff is being excerpted out of a book and I have to be a little more lingo free in there. I wouldn't want anybody to not get what I am talking about.

I have been through these boards a bit tonight, and I have to say that they are some great stories on here.

I will put some links to stuff up on here in the next few days. New stuff that has not yet happened yet. I have a few steamy ones that I plan to dump on CW this week. There is so much stuff in the works right now, the fan is the last thing they are going to be worried about getting hit.

This is the year guys. This year, things are gonna change.

Better bring your A-game OSA. Because we are cocked, locked and ready to rock!

Until next time...
BFG

P.S. I am not part of Anonymous but I do love me some cake!
Great to have you post directly on ESMB, BFG! Welcome! :thumbsup:

What we've already seen of yours has already helped so many - looking forward to the links to the new stuff.

Thanks for what you've done, and what you do. :happydance:

Cheers,
Carmel

Div6

Crusader
Thanks Free To Shine. Yeah, I did not post that stuff on this board originally and it was meant for a broader public, so yes, jargon has been altered slightly.

You also have to dig, most of this stuff is being excerpted out of a book and I have to be a little more lingo free in there. I wouldn't want anybody to not get what I am talking about.

I have been through these boards a bit tonight, and I have to say that they are some great stories on here.

I will put some links to stuff up on here in the next few days. New stuff that has not yet happened yet. I have a few steamy ones that I plan to dump on CW this week. There is so much stuff in the works right now, the fan is the last thing they are going to be worried about getting hit.

Until next time...
BFG

Welcome to ESMB! Thanks for ALL you do...

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
You can also look up the Bruce Hines radio interview on YouTube.
He had a lot of interesting things to say on his experience in CofS.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron

Until next time...
BFG

:welcome: to ESMB

Thank you for all you have done and are doing :D

LOVE the stories - keep 'em coming. :thumbsup:

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
Welcome BFG

Until next time...
BFG

Gotta love the caek! :cake:

Welcome, :hattip: and may I repeat .... please keep posting on ESMB

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
<snip>

Until next time...
BFG

Welcome!!! Kudos aplenty to you and Claire.

I'll suggest to you what I once suggested to Chuck Beatty. Collect up the more important of your existing posts from various boards and put them in one place online. Like in a separate section at www.blownforgood.com. :)

That, along with putting a link in your signature file when you post, will get a lot more people to your site.

Paul

Been Done Had

Patron with Honors

Until next time...
BFG

Welcome! I salute your courage, you set a great example. :clap:

The power of the CofS is an illusion. And you are proving it.:happydance:

Any predict on when your book will out? Will it be micro published or a broad release?

bts2free

Patron with Honors
BTs2Free is John Peeler. He worked with Marc at Gold.

Just in case anyone is worried that I am 'outing' anyone, these two guys have already revealed their names on OCMB and elsewhere.

I admire them both tremendously. They did a lot to convince me that I shouldn't be a part of the CoS.

Axiom142

Funny, the last couple of nights have been the first in a long time that I've even had time to read much or get to the boards. But just reading this made my day, my week and the rest of the year. I'm so glad that anything I've posted has helped anyone - especially if it means not being part of or joining Scientology. Thanks Axiom142!

As well, Marc, my hat is off to you my friend. You have the biggest balls of them all. As you know, I am right behind you in everything you are doing. OSA, this is THE year. There are too many of us now to deal with, and the big guns are out. Like Marc said, you better bring your A-game.

Cheers,
BTs2Free

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
BTW.. If you are in Scientology, OSA or some other 'post'... This is the time to blow the hell out! - The house of cards is falling.. The ship is sinking and the rats are leaving.. Do like the rats do, but don't feel like rats! - That may be 'policy', but take a look at that!

Think A to B! - Think -HOW- to control.. Start and stop.. It's time to STOP being a pawn in Hubbards mind bender circus. It's time to take control of your own life. Time to steal your freedom back!

You DO NOT want to be caught up in the legal battles on the wrong side, lying for a 3D that really is in enemy condition to humankind.

I'm telling you this with some urgency!

The way to 'blow' is to DO it. Fast, silently, effectively.. Get to safe distance.. Forget all about routing out per policy. I don't have to explain why..

Then log into this message board and tell us about it! :)

Last edited: