Tom Cruise is reportedly dating Miranda Kerr

Discussion in 'Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes' started by Jump, Nov 6, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

From IrishCentral.com:
    I hope her teeth are straight.

2. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

Makes a change from being in love with his own penis....

*ahem*....did I just say that out loud? Oh dear...

3. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

In January 2012, she was named ambassador for Qantas.

:whistling:

4. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

This is the way the cult ends - not with a bang but a guffaw.:biggrin:

5. Pheryn

Pheryn Patron with Honors

...and now I have a sudden and irresistible urge to watch Southland Tales. :drama:

6. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

I fixed that sentence that I highlighted in red. :yes:

I hope Miranda has a conversation with Katie and Nicole before letting her three year old child around TC.

7. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

HellYeah!

Or even just a quick text message from Nazanin Boniadi, r-factoring Miranda when going on a date with Mr. Cruise to pack an extra toothbrush.

That's in case she's determined to not be a big being and Tom is forced to fitness board her out with a lower condition and MEST amends project.

8. uncover

uncover Silver Meritorious Patron

I donĀ“t understand the excitement. If it turns out, I would date her too - appears to be an interesting woman (at least for the first impression). No one would be interested in my dates.

Ok.... yes.... I am not Tom Cruise, but .... who is Tom Cruise ?

9. Pheryn

Pheryn Patron with Honors

I don't really see this panning out. Miranda has been hopping between a few different billionaires over the last few months and doesn't seem to be interested in anything more than casual. I'm sure Tom is quite smitten and doing his best to woo her (if the reports of romance are true), but, I'm not convinced she returns those feelings. Miranda strikes me as being very free and fluid with what she does and Tom seems very all or nothing. Don't think Tom is capable of casual.

10. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Ahhh, the persuasion of fame . . . . :ohmy::melodramatic::unsure:
    It could happen, but I certainly hope it does not.

11. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

First he would need to prove that he is actually a billionaire.
    Not sure the multi millionaires do it for her. If I looked like her, with a very short shelf life printed on my butt, I would go fot the B's too asap.

I just don't see the potential of passion sparks there. Maybe for a fee, for a couple of months of playacting. He could jump on a few couches, not sure she could pull it off for very long.

Hmmm a convenient pubicist press "leak"?
    If it is a publicist sleight of hand, what is it that we aren't meant to be seeing?

12. Leland

Leland Crusader

I was at the grocery store check out.....and a magazine cover said that Lindsey Lohan had been "oked" by the Cult to date Tom Cruise.....

She had passed their test.

I hope this is not true...I like Lindsey and don't want to see her messing around with the cult....

If she does date tom......Perhaps she will break him in 2....and spit him out. That would be OK....:biggrin:

13. Also not true, so early post. As far as we know, he is single with no current prospects. I guess no one is in a hurry to be number 4.

14. Leland

Leland Crusader

I think it is hilarious....that there is world wide publicity.....that the Cult.....has to find and vet Tom's girlfriends for him....,,,what a joke.

That they did fake movie casting calls.....and fake movie interviews...to find him a girl friend.

That the cult obviously video tapes interviews with girls....and ipso facto....Tom must have viewed those video tapes....

To me, it makes the Cult of Scientology and Tom Cruise out to be a joke.....

15. Random guy

Random guy Patron with Honors

I would be very surprised if it is not. Tom Cruise is 52, Kerr 31. He could have been her father.

16. Leland

Leland Crusader

So i guess that means that Tom isn't getting any.:biggrin:

17. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

Oh to be OT .... is it 7?

Knowing how to know and becoming more and more able and at cause.

And all the while, becoming more clueless and less and less capable.

That's something we could thank God for. Wasn't it a similar scenario with Katie?

18. renegade

renegade Silver Meritorious Patron

Personally, I think Tom and Kirstie should get together already, and leave any non-Scn out of it.

19. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

And given that Cruise divorces his wives (Rogers, Kidman and Holmes) at 33 years of age, Kerr and Cruise would only have two years together.