Tom Cruise speaks at Ben Stiller's handprint ceremony today...

Discussion in 'Scientology Celebrities' started by Smurf, Dec 3, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

This morning, at the Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, Ben Stiller's handprints were taken at a special ceremony. Tom Cruise was the key speaker. It's been a cold day here in Los Angeles. It wasn't a very large crowd & only friends of the actors & the media got up-close viewing. There was heavy security.

The ceremony starts at 5:45 in the video. Tom starts at 8:00.

[video=youtube;pgFvmacSU70]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgFvmacSU70[/video]

2. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

I'm not surprised, Ben Stiller gave him a bit part in Tropic Thunder. I assumed they were friends.

Ben Stiller has depression. I wonder if Tom has ever tried to help with that?

3. FlunkYou

FlunkYou Patron with Honors

Funny...I know someone (a scientologist) who worked with Ben on a movie back in 2000 and said he was a complete asshole, or maybe it was 1.1. And now, their opinion leader (TC) is saying what a great guy he is. :duh:

4. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

Google "ben stiller jerk" ... 55,000 hits.

Apparently your Scientologist isn't the only one to say so.

I can't stand him and his movies but that's probably just me. I don't like Adam Sandler, Jim Carrey and a host of other Male Comedy Types.

5. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Totally agree. Jim Carrey was only good as a sketch comedian on the show 'In Living Color'. Sandler was sometimes good on SNL. Both of their movies were horrible. Ben Stiller just sucks. His Dad is much better.

6. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

Carrey and Sandler are only good in ensembles. I agree, his work on In Living Color convinced me to see the second "Ace Ventura" movie without having seen the first, or even really knowing what it was about. That was the first time I walked out of a theater really wanting those 2 hours of my life back. I'm usually picky about movies (and I was in grad school at the time so those 2 hours were really valuable to me). The only other times I've felt that way that I can remember are that execrable Andrew Dice Clay movie and some animated graphic novel adaptation I can't even remember the title of.

7. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

When it comes to Tom Cruise....:flasher::whocares::whocares::whocares::whocares:

I do love Ben Stiller though...wonder why he picked a bat shit crazy cultie like Tom Cruise?:omg::no:

8. Sassy

Sassy Patron Meritorious

My curiosity got the better of me & I started watching this video----after three minutes of TC I had to stop. I was bored to tears & just couldn't waste another moment of my evening. :surrender: And I too don't care for Ben Stiller. He's very one-dimensional for me. When I'm at the movies with my husband watching trailers, I say OH YEAH, or NOPE! after each trailer. Walter Mitty got a big NOPE!!! from me. Zero desire. Carry on! :hattip:

9. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

Thurber is rolling in his grave to see that talentless hack playing Mitty.