Tonight, ‘Vanity Fair Confidential’ brings the Shelly Miscavige story to the ID network

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by RSS Feed, Mar 12, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Tonight, ‘Vanity Fair Confidential’ brings the Shelly Miscavige story to the ID network

Four years ago, Vanity Fair wrote about the strange disappearance of Shelly Miscavige, wife to Scientology leader David Miscavige, a story we’ve also been covering closely since 2012.

Tonight, Vanity Fair Confidential is bringing that story to television on the ID network at 8 pm eastern, and we’ll be watching here in the [...]

[​IMG]

Four[.......]

Continue reading...

2. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

I've said before, DM could put the whole issue to rest by having Shelly make an appearance at a few events, or even make a few videos about how successfully things are going or talking about a recent Ideal Org event.

That he has done none of this is troubling.

3. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

I hate to think about what condition she might be in now after all these years of being locked away somewhere, most likely against her will....if she's even still alive. :dunno:

It seems like Miscavige is the devil incarnate enjoying his evil wins. :clapping: :evillaugh:

Egad...I just misspelled his name and the computer corrected me.

OMG.....Even my computer knows how to spell his name. :eek: He's everywhere. :nailbighting: :hide: :nervous: :faint:

I'm patiently waiting for him to disappear, which has to happen eventually. :waiting2: But it's taking too long. :gaah:

Looking forward to his arrest :innocent2: or his demise :keelover: , which ever comes first. That will be a win for the rest of us. :happydance:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  4. IWantOffThisTrain

IWantOffThisTrain Eternal Optimist

Several of my Facebook groups have mentioned this is on tonight. Oddly it is a mix of groups that I wouldn't expect to see a blurb about cos. Hopefully that interest translates into help of some sort

5. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

Tonight, SPECTRUM, formerly Time-Warner airs this show EXACTLY AT THE SAME TIME Scientology channel launches... LULZ

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  6. MacKenzie

MacKenzie Patron with Honors

Fact: Shelly was a messenger since the early 1970's.

Fact: She marries David in 1982. The same year he starts his coup.

Fact: In 2005 David leaves her and she makes some kind of attempt at what?

Speculation: David's coup never would have succeeded with out Shelly.

Speculation: David's coup was instigated and David was motivated by Shelly.

Question: If Shelly quit 'thinking' for David in 2005 who has been 'thinking' for him since?

Question: Who really controls the 'billions'? Hint it's not the midget.

Speculation: David just wishes it would all come to an end. He knows with total certainty that some day he will run out of cash. Everyone lives in fear of that inevitable future moment. I have always called it the gnawing and gnashing of teeth. Its why it is so easy to scare the middle class.

Some times it's fun to shake a few trees.

Bruce

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  7. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

Did anyone miss seeing the New Show in Missing Shelly Miscavige ?
    [​IMG]

If so, you can watch it here ~~

Did anyone miss the missing Shelly Miscavige show ?
    You can watch it here ~~

8. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Oh thanks,

I forgot to change my cchannel programmation and was going to ask for a link :cool:

9. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Maybe...Shelly doesn't even know that people are looking for her or have been asking about her?

The 5'1" midget has never appeared to me like he would have any interest in having a close relationship/marriage with a woman.....but he sure does love hugging Cruise and hanging out with him and giving him presents. (I wonder if he ever gave Shelly presents like he does to Cruise?) TC doesn't seem to be able to maintain a marriage either. Maybe they're just better suited to one another than they are to having wives? DM is in a position to just lock his up somewhere out of site and away from him while TC has to divorce his every few years and let DM find him a new one.

I always thought it was really odd that TC, one of the top leading men in Hollywood couldn't find his own wife......and also why he would eventually choose two wives who were not already Scientologists, since they didn't already share his beliefs.....and also why he would choose one who's father was a psychiatrist which is an obvious conflict to his beliefs. It doesn't appear to me that he ever wanted a real wife or a real marriage.....maybe just one for appearance sake?