Tonight's show will be killer

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by GreyWolf, Nov 17, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

The Pay-As-You-Go-Religion: Kidnapping, Torture and Disconnection Beyond Death (Sunday, November 17, 2013)

World Cult Watch
    regularly exposes the reports of abuse within Scientology, and this week, former Scientologists who were all highly-placed members of the organization’s paramilitary wing, the Sea Organization, will deliver some shocking
    tales. Accounts include stories of kidnapping, torture and an outrageous eternal “disconnect.” Joining host Rob Robinson are Karen de la Carriere, Scott Campbell and his wife Karry Campbell.
    Describing Scientology as a “pay as you go religion,” Karen de la Carriere offers an intriguing and disturbing perspective. A long time member of the “church” of Scientology, she is the ex-wife of the president of the Church of Scientology international. In her trek on the “Bridge to Total Freedom”, she paid over $300,000 to the “religion” in less than three years. People who follow news about Scientology will recognize Karen. Due to Scientology’s diabolic policy of disconnection, when her son son Alexander died, she was blocked from viewing his body at the Los Angeles county morgue and barred from attending hisfuneral
    Scott Campbell got into scientology in 1985 and by August of that same year, he joined the Sea Org. He was one of the original crew members on the Scientologycruise ship, Freewinds. He served in the Sea Org for 9 years, He left he Sea Org and church for good in 1994
    Self-described as “a Navy brat,” his wife Karry’s childhood involved frequent moves, from Florida to Connecticut, to New York and then California. Karry Campbell was raised a Scientologist and attended Scientology schools before joining staff when she was 15 years old. Two years later, she joined the Sea Org and served there for eight years. In 1986, Karry met and married Scott. They worked together on the Freewinds. Like Scott, she left the Sea Org in 1994
    ~~~
    World Cult Watch, a weekly program that airs every Sunday night, is intended to not only offer news and information about cults, but to provide a forum where cult survivors — and those wanting to leave — have a chance to talk and receive emotional support.
    Rob runs the “World Cult Watch” website,offering insight and hard-hitting stories about the teachings of various abusive and authoritarian cults. In his show and website, Rob also offers comfort for ex-cult members struggling with the guilt, grief, anger and other emotions associated with spiritual abuse.
    [​IMG]Show Time: Sunday night, November 17, 2013, 7 Pacific / 8 Mountain / 9 Central / 10 Eastern (Additional time conversions are available at Time and Date, which offers an easy to use conversion tool. Use New York City (10 PM Eastern) as the base to compare with your local time.)
    [​IMG]Call-In Number: 914-338-0452 or toll-free, 888-238-8529 (or, when show is live, simply push the SKYPE button that appears on the show page

http://bit.ly/1b1Hted

2. aegerprimo

aegerprimo Summa Cum Laude

I'll have my ears on tonight! I might even call the show. I was on the Freewinds with Kerry & Scott.

3. GreyWolf

Please do call. Scott and Kerry will be on the second two hours.

4. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

5. PTS

PTS Elliott

Regrettably I didn't get tuned in until half an hour ago so I missed a fair bit of Karen's time. I loved her words just before the break;
    "I came, I saw" ...Then she got cut off.
    I'll finish it for her:
    "I came, I saw, I KICKED SOME ASS!" :biggrin:

[edit] GREAT show GreyWolf! :clap: :happydance:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  6. GreyWolf

Thanks for listening folks. It was a great honor to do a show with Karen, Scott and Karry.

7. In present time

In present time Gold Meritorious Patron

ohhh, for some reason i thought the show was on at ten my time, so i missed karen. and slept through half of scott, but my GOD, what a story.
    gonna listen again today.
    i also posted it on the bunker... did the site get hit hard last night?
    i kept losing connection.

8. In present time

bump, this really is killer.
    i can't believe this.
    my god.
    it is almost unspeakable, everything that happened to karen. even before what happened to alex.
    if this was the ONLY story it should be enough to take this down.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  9. In present time

10. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

11. In present time

greywolf, have you been doing shows these past couple of weeks?