Too Bad it takes so long ....

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by Jesse Prince, May 2, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. Jesse Prince

Jesse Prince Patron

Let me get right to the point. this endeavour of mine to write a book from my prospective about events and activities that happened in the struggle was written for the sole reason to add what I knew. It has taken me some years to even want to talk about it.

Over time I've learned to not have much of an expectation level of cooperation among ex members because they were too bust sorting out thier own scene. I accept that because this is how I've healed from the devistation of adverse contact with Scientology.

To my utter suprise, the first snail mail response I got was from an ex member! A person that goes by the handle "Truth and Honesty" wrote me a really nice note of appreciation for what I am trying to do and I just want you to know that you made my year with that.

Remember when I said:

Most of the people I helped get out of the hole took off running once they could see the light of day again. As a result for far too long, far too few were involved in the rescue effort at all. I found myself extending my hand back into that hole to grab anyone out that I could. The more people I pulled out, the less help I had. People just got up and ran the hell away!

In my mind, I have information about Scientology that most may not have. It is my total intention to make the information availible and free to all that can read english for now. I am working hard to present that in an effort to help heel us (ex-members) reconcile what actually happened to us.

That a person stepped up from the group I want to help heel means the world to me. I don't get on message boards and argue with anyone about anything. In my mind, I have a story to tell. The story is complete and it will not change as far as I can see.

I encourage all concerned to not practice the hate we all learned in Scientology, after so long it gets boring so why not try something different to a change.

Thank you "Truth and Honesty" for giving me a faith in my ex brothers and sisters and I didn't have or expect.

Keep the faith and keep reading.

Jesse Prince :happydance:

2. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

You are such a nice guy, Jesse. I'm glad you're here.

3. EP - Ethics Particle

EP - Ethics Particle Gold Meritorious Patron

My appreciation!

Like one of my favorite uncles use to say back in the day:

We 'preciate ya, Jesse old Son! :thumbsup::clap:

EP
    Mike Horton

4. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Thank you

Thanks, Jesse. :rose: :console: :bighug: :clap:

5. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Thank-you Jesse so much for your contribution in getting the truth out there about CoS and Hubbard! :thumbsup:

6. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

Thank god 'Truth and Honesty' contacted you Jesse, we do get caught in our own world and efforts, even the ones that 'didn't run the hell away', not that you were looking for anything to come back to you but damn it's nice when it happens hey?

Thanks for your post, it's good to know you're around.

Cheers
    James

7. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

Sorry, you've been so alone in the fight, Jesse. That does make me sad. I hope you find strength and support here.

8. Jesse Prince

Jesse Prince Patron

OMG!

[SIZE="3"[/SIZE]

Now you see that's the other problem with getting caught up in life, growing older and forgetting, and not relaxing for a minute. I am such an ass! I logged on here thinking it was probably my second or third time. I had to get my password situation sorted out a couple of times due to user error but I finally got on! And I posted my latest post proudly and happily. I thought I'd take a look at the features of the site when I noticed a button that said "My Post." I happily clicked on it to see my new post and all of these other things came up from before! I see I did post some of my writings here before I went into the book thing! I went back and saw how many people already love me and I felt abit silly :duh:

Anyway, I have such good news to write about and this is really why I'm annoyed and say To Bad it Takes So Long ...

All My Love,
    Jesse Prince

9. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

Love you Jesse.

10. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

There was such a change in 2008 when Anonymous appeared Jesse....people stopped running and stood to extend that hand backwards. Also having such an open board as ESMB where so many realised they were not alone is a huge factor too.

I am happy you are here!

11. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

:welcome: Jesse - if you need help with your endeavours, put in a request here and I'm sure lots of us will come running. I'll certainly do my best - I've been reasonably successful against the cult here in Oz. :D

It's great to have you here. :thumbsup:

12. Nicole

Nicole Silver Meritorious Patron

Welcome

:welcome2: and :thankyou: Jesse.

And as so often me are missing in English the right words. So you get...
    :flowers: and a :bighug:

Nicole

13. anonkatie

anonkatie Patron with Honors

Welcome to emoticon heaven and thank you for all that you have done and will do in the fight.:wave::woohoo:

Look forward to reading more of what you have to say. :drama:

Give em heck! :thewave:

14. Tigger

Tigger Patron Meritorious

THANK YOU JESSE!

Thank you, Jesse, for all you've done to help Scientologists get out of Scientology and thank you for having the courage to tell the world about how Scientology "works".

It is so true that it takes time for
    people to "exit" completely from
    Hubbard's con game. Mike and Marty are in dire need of some exit counsuling. They should be applauded for getting a lot of people out the "church"door. Now they need to get themselves and others out of the "church" mindset. A skunk by any other name still stinks the same.

Best Wishes,

Tigger
    Member of OLD CAN
    Never a Scientologist
    EX is a Scientologist (37 years).

15. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

Jesse, we do love you!

:grouphug:

It is definitely a phenomenon that exes tend to bolt when they find the open gate. But there are quite a few here who are actively working to bring down corporate Scn, end the abuses, and provide a safe refuge for those still in. This board provides a contact point for all those people. I think you will find much support here.

16. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

It's all been said, Jesse, we do love you and have tons of respect for you.:yes:

17. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

Love your courage and work Jesse,

do you have anything set up for donations from overseas?

18. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

perspective

if you need an editor, I edited a book for Roy Kerswill, for instance. I would be happy to help.

19. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

Good luck with the writing.

In the last year, I've read some of the history of the LMT - all the good you guys did - all the harassment.

Thank you for sticking up for us victims and getting the word out. You may not have personally gotten me out - but your actions and writings that I discovered and read about here and elsewhere on the internet sure let me know I had made the right decision!!:omg:

Thanks again.

20. Infinite

Infinite Crusader

Rock on, Jesse dude. I suspect we have a long way to go before we see justice but thanks to you - and all the others - we can, at least, glimpse the truth. There's much to be found here already and its just fantastic to have have your voice in the choir.

Infinite BLiP