What's new

Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology PART 4

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
the cult pre-emptively attacks them by demanding they confess their "crimes" (fraud) and "withholds" (lies). The cult quite intentionally introverts the very people they are charging $600,000 to extrovert. Scientologists never suspect that cult leaders are defrauding and lying to them because they are too busy looking for their own lies. This is precisely how Scientologists are kept perpetually off-balance and "out of present time" so that the victim is searching for their own lies (out ethics, overts, withholds, alter-is, et al) that prevent the actual liar's (Hubbard) hoax technology from working.
So in other words after being taught to always attack and never defend when it comes to perceived or imagined attacks against Scientology one is forced to defend themselves against black Scientology which then puts them in an indefensible position.
How do you defend against an auditor's evaluation that you have overts reading on the list he runs on you when you've been taught never to defend and only to attack?
But they won't let you attack Scientology will they?
You cannot so you dumpster dive down your supposed time track desperately trying to conjure up something that will satisfy the auditor, and ethics, by coming up with imaginary overts and bringing this charade to an end.
This only serves to weaken your resolve and puts you more at their mercy - FULL EFFECT.
And this is what Scientology is primarily about, putting you at effect of THEM and they have no mercy!

Last edited:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
ou've captured the 4th Dynamic step on the "Dissemination Formula", wherein the Scientologist must "find the being's ruin, or make one real to them".
Should be called the "Pimp Daddy Insemination Formula" - the how to mind fuck someone into an enfeebled mental state where they can be easily controlled, though only by Scientology and its agents by means of overwhelm and covert hypnosis using embedded commands.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Nominated for Your Consideration
TOP 100 STUPID DEFINITIONS IN SCIENTOLOGY
The definition of the word THETA
The definition of the word ENTHETA

The definition of the word VGIs

Entheta -adj: Literally "enturbulated theta". It's the opposite of theta, which is a good thing. Because. . .

Theta - adj: Roughly in english the the term translates to "...delusionally grinning & fanatically defrauding liar".

VGI's -adj: Very good indicators. When a Scientologist suddenly starts grinning, it means they are experiencing Duper's Delight[sup]1[/sup] because they think they are just about to close you on whatever hoax they are running that day.

[sup]1[/sup] Duper's Delight -noun: The pleasure of being able to manipulate someone, often made visible to others by flashing a smile at an inappropriate moment. Google it or better yet, watch some videos; you'll learn more about "winning" Scientologists' high-toned "VGIs" than you ever imagined possible.

Last edited:

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Posted on the Underground Bunker today. just had to snort when I saw "Because Ron trusts us with the truth"! Oh yeah, that is priceless.

BiggerPicture.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Posted on the Underground Bunker today. just had to snort when I saw "Because Ron trusts us with the truth"! Oh yeah, that is priceless.

BiggerPicture.jpg
LOL

But, honestly I have to invoke Poe's Law because I am not really sure if that poster is a real Scientology promo piece or just edgy satire. Seriously, they did surveys and the hot go-button to spend $600,000 was because "Ron Trusts Us With The Truth"? LOL

"THE BIG PICTURE?" Who on this slave planet is responsible for creating this cringey creepy cult copywriting crap?

The only thing BIG in the cult of Scientology is BIG beings telling BIG lies.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
LOL

But, honestly I have to invoke Poe's Law because I am not really sure if that poster is a real Scientology promo piece or just edgy satire. Seriously, they did surveys and the hot go-button to spend $600,000 was because "Ron Trusts Us With The Truth"? LOL

"THE BIG PICTURE?" Who on this slave planet is responsible for creating this cringey creepy cult copywriting crap?

The only thing BIG in the cult of Scientology is BIG beings telling BIG lies.

Let me be perfectly CLEAR about the post -- there is NO smiley, winky, or other notation of sarcastic intent deliberately. Because this is a deadly serious posting about which the entire future trilenia of eternities are at stake and whether you will be a charcoal-person loving being or not to boot. So let's not dabble about with this Schmoe's Law business. We've got a sector to salvage!

Trust me!!!!

guanoloco

As-Wased
Let me be perfectly CLEAR about the post -- there is NO smiley, winky, or other notation of sarcastic intent deliberately. Because this is a deadly serious posting about which the entire future trilenia of eternities are at stake and whether you will be a charcoal-person loving being or not to boot. So let's not dabble about with this Schmoe's Law business. We've got a sector to salvage!

Trust me!!!!

Bravo!!!! I'm still laughing!!

Post of the year!!

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
And lest we forget Doodoo's Law

The all powerful version of The Midas touch of doodoo, whereby all that one touches turns to shit.
Not just one measly turd but a volcanic, explosive diarrhea poopathon upon all who defy the source A hole - L Ron and all of his fully researched and tested declarations.
One pays a million dollars to adopt the stable datum's of a raging mad man through OaTea 8 & the L's but what's a million dollars when one can shit out a whole new world and smell the power of source and the world is one big crappy hamper!
Once one holds the OaTea power of Doodoo everyone one touches turns into a crumbling turd statue, making L Ron one proud papa once more.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

THE
"WOW YOU PEOPLE ARE IN A REALY CREEPY CULT!"
PREPOSTEROUS PROPAGANDA POSTER
OF THE DAY AWARD
GOES TO. . .

YHxM6a0.jpg

TRANSLATED VERSION
xIsCE1o.jpg

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Helluva Hoax..you are soooooooooooooooooooooooo WOG !
Your posts are so WOG.

Let me buy you a latte or cappucino in this Cafe
Wog.cafe.jpg

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
SCN can't even put up a hate website properly :hysterical:

wZvK2It.jpg

Leads to this:

OR29c6M.jpg

Why they'd want a "blog" in an attack website in the first place? Other than make themselves look petty and vindictive? :screwy:

Conclusion: Hire an SP to do QA on your website. At least he gets enough sleep to see the obvious bugs ;)

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
SCN can't even put up a hate website properly :hysterical:

wZvK2It.jpg

Leads to this:

OR29c6M.jpg

Why they'd want a "blog" in an attack website in the first place? Other than make themselves look petty and vindictive? :screwy:

Conclusion: Hire an SP to do QA on your website. At least he gets enough sleep to see the obvious bugs ;)
What would be funny is if Scientologists in good standing that happen to look at this website google some of the names in those links on Aaron's blog.
Scientologists who had been firmly within the CoS bubble that google "Leah Remini Scientology" or "Jefferson Hawkins Scientology" could find out some things that will help lead them to the nearest exit door.

As an example, they may wonder why a Suppressive Person (Jefferson Hawkins) created the most successful marketing campaign in the history of Scientology that put DMSMH onto the bestseller lists for years. Kind of an odd thing for an SP to do.

:hmm:

This type of thing HAS happened in the past. People who already have had doubts creeping in, see things like this, or the Freedom Magazine articles like this (below). Some of the cults own propaganda has backfired on them and led to people leaving.

posse.jpg

Xenu Xenu Xenu

Patron Meritorious
What would be funny is if Scientologists in good standing that happen to look at this website google some of the names in those links on Aaron's blog.
Scientologists who had been firmly within the CoS bubble that google "Leah Remini Scientology" or "Jefferson Hawkins Scientology" could find out some things that will help lead them to the nearest exit door.

As an example, they may wonder why a Suppressive Person (Jefferson Hawkins) created the most successful marketing campaign in the history of Scientology that put DMSMH onto the bestseller lists for years. Kind of an odd thing for an SP to do.

:hmm:

This type of thing HAS happened in the past. People who already have had doubts creeping in, see things like this, or the Freedom Magazine articles like this (below). Some of the cults own propaganda has backfired on them and led to people leaving.

View attachment 15370
That was one of the clinchers for me. I heard the Guardian Office staff, (they were always the most fanatic of the staff imho), praise certain famous people to the hilt all the time. One day, one of those famous people denounced Scientology.

That was it for me. I knew that the cult was going to do a smear of the very person they were previously supporting. It just got to be all too predictable and I could see Hubbard and Scientology for what it really was. It wasn't even a ''new kind'' of fraud. It was in reality the same kind of thing hoaxers and crooks have been doing since humans could speak...……. just another scam. More viscous, more cunning, more vengeful, perhaps but just another con job.