Toronto conference with Jon Atack and others: Update

Discussion in 'Conferences, Speeches, Radio Shows, and Live Publi' started by James Beverley, May 22, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

This is a once in a lifetime assemblage of primary sources, with an amazing depth of knowledge and insight, made even more credible by the fact that Scientology so sorely wishes they would all just shut up and go away.

The Conference promises to be a unique and extraordinary educational experience for anyone who's interested in de-constructing Hubbard's mousetrap called the "Bridge."

I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Len Zinberg

2. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

A snippet of information from the article Jon Atack announces a five-day Toronto conference on Scientology to take place in Junewhich Jon wrote on Tony Ortega's blog back in late April:

http://tonyortega.org/2015/04/25/jo...ference-on-scientology-to-take-place-in-june/

3. AnonyMary

4. Jon's note on Tony's blog has an incorrect hotel site. Here are the correct details:

Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre

http://www.sheratontorontoairport.com/
    801 Dixon Road, Toronto, Ontario M9W 1J5
    Call:1-416-675-6100

Conference rooms cannot be booked until Monday afternoon May 25
    Rooms (rates in Canadian dollars)
    Single Rate $119
    Double Rate $119
    Triple Rate $139
    Quad Rate $159

See www.gettingclear.co for the latest info.

5. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

From the Underground Bunker - with lots of photos! Including a great one of Tony, Jonny Jacobsen and our own Steve Cannane from ABC Australia. Hopefully there will be live streaming too.

http://tonyortega.org/2015/06/22/li...y-kicks-off-and-were-on-the-scene/#more-23511

This is the conference site again: http://gettingclear.co/index.html

6. Victoria

Victoria Patron Meritorious

7. AngeloV

AngeloV Gold Meritorious Patron

This is fantastic. One of the largest group of 'SP's every assembled in one place laying bare the outrageous lies and behavior of the cult.

The entheta must be staggering! :biggrin:

8. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes - and that entheta is effecting Scientology in a very positive way for us SP's - the truth will set more clams free who are trapped in the cult.

9. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

I'm excited! :happydance:

10. Seeing that Jesse Prince is in such good health made me smile a big one. :thumbsup:
    Can't wait 'till the videos go up. Tony's doing a great job of bringing the excitement!

11. Churchill

I have attended two of the seminars as I write this. The factual and historical record that is being produced at this event is staggering.
    After this, no Scientologist will ever be able to say "If only I had known the truth about Hubbard."

Maintaining the delusions about Hubbard will require an extraordinary degree of willful blindness and delusion.

History is being made here, and the false historical record Scientology foists on the public is being corrected with devastating accuracy.

Veritas trumps Revenimus every time!

12. AnonyMary

Hi Churchill, I'm getting there until Wed evening... :(

I am missing many stellar speakers and people. Hope some, including yourself, will remain for the week.

Tony is live blogging the event, ESMBers! .. Do keep up with what's happening as it happens.. and refresh your page every so often to get the latest reports!

Tony says

13. Churchill

I'll save you a seat!

14. Free to shine

:bump2:

This is huge! Read Tony's blogging ... so many people who have fought the evil for so long. And lots of pictures.
    Wish I was there!

15. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

[video=youtube;7-8588fL5R4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-8588fL5R4[/video]

[​IMG]

16. Free to shine

Thanks Smurf, beat me to it, I'm just watching Jamie now, he speaks so well. Good stuff!

Is there any way to get some more of the photos over here? I don't have time today.

17. Free to shine

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  18. tetloj

tetloj Silver Meritorious Patron

What a year 2015 is turning out to be. Going Clear and associated press (a gift that keeps on giving), Miss Lovely and associated book tour -- and now this: the biggest gathering of committed SP luminaries evah!

Two (two!!) Australian journos working on books, Jesse Prince to bring out a book also.

Never underestimated the power of individuals collectively to bring about change (even if it seems to be agonisingly slow at times)

:happydance:

19. Intentionally Blank

Intentionally Blank Scientology Widow

Right?? I would have given my right arm to attend the conference if there was any way I could have made it work. I'm living vicariously through the live blogging and will be the first in line to own the video.