What's new

TWTH Bringing Peace to the Middle East....LOL

Lone Star

Crusader
I'm starting to get emails from TWTH Foundation again.....Seems they are getting close to "achieving peace and sanity" in the Middle East...."Have you ever seen anything like this?" they ask with typical Scilon PR hyperbole....

:eyeroll:

Oren Bar Niv – The Way To Happiness[SUP]®[/SUP] Lecturer
ImageProxy.mvc

Post: Volunteer Lecturer in The Association for Prosperity and Security in The Middle East
Number of years on post: 8 years
Number of years with uptrend workshops' statistics: 8 years
Statistics:
1. Number of The Way To Happiness workshops delivered
2. Number of participants in The Way To Happiness workshops
Oren delivered so far 1238 workshops to 33,756 participants.
ImageProxy.mvc

ImageProxy.mvc

ImageProxy.mvc

Have you ever seen anything like this?
Have you ever seen anyone who for 8 years – every year produces more and more production on his job?
Have you ever seen such a thing in a business?
And more than this – have you ever seen anyone who does it voluntarily?
Every year for 8 years he helps more people.
Find out more about Oren's and the rest of The Way to Happiness Israel staff's successful actions in bringing peace and sanity to the people of The Middle East.

CLICK LIKE NOW AND GET A LOT OF GOOD NEWS

© 2013 The Association for Prosperity and Security in the Middle East. All rights reserved. "The Way to Happiness" and the "L. Ron Hubbard" are trademarks owned by L. Ron Hubbard Library in the USA and in other countries (trademark registration issued and other registrations pending) and are used with permission.

Lone Star

Crusader
But wait!!! There's more!!!

Alon Tzadok
ImageProxy.mvc
Post: Director of Field Distribution in The Association for Prosperity and Security in The Middle East
As part of his post Alon is in charge for:
1. Street distribution of The Way To Happiness[SUP]Ò[/SUP] booklets
2. Posting promo pieces about our workshops on billboards
Attached graph with a sample of Alon's statistics of weekly promo pieces posted
ImageProxy.mvc
Have you ever seen anyone with uptrend graph for 73 weeks on a row?!
And he does it voluntarily while running a business with tens of employees?
Find out more about Alon's and the rest of The Way to Happiness Israel staff's successful actions in bringing peace and sanity to the people of The Middle East.
CLICK LIKE NOW AND GET A LOT OF GOODNEWS
© 2013 The Association for Prosperity and Security in the Middle East. All rights reserved. "The Way to Happiness" and the "L. Ron Hubbard" are trademarks owned by L. Ron Hubbard Library in the USA and in other countries (trademark registration issued and other registrations pending) and are used with permission.

Lone Star

Crusader
OMG!!!! The great news just keeps coming!!!

Alon Sadot
ImageProxy.mvc
Post: Volunteer Lecturer in The Association for Prosperity and Security in The Middle East
Number of years on post: less than 2.5 years
Number of years with uptrend workshops' statistics: since day one…
Statistics:
Alon delivered so far 1103 workshops to 24,831 participants.
ImageProxy.mvc
ImageProxy.mvc
ImageProxy.mvc
Have you ever seen anyone, who for more than two years helps 24,831 people personally and directly?
And he does it voluntarily while managing 3 businesses and a great family in Israel?
Find out more about Alon's and the rest of The Way to Happiness Israel staff's successful actions in bringing peace and sanity to the people of The Middle East.
© 2013 The Association for Prosperity and Security in the Middle East. All rights reserved. "The Way to Happiness" and the "L. Ron Hubbard" are trademarks owned by L. Ron Hubbard Library in the USA and in other countries (trademark registration issued and other registrations pending) and are used with permission.​

Lone Star

Crusader
Gee I hope this is the last one!!! I'm just overwhelmed with all of this Theta!!!

Erez Lerner

ImageProxy.mvc
Association's staff member since: 2004
Erez is in charge of the association's information technologies which
Attached graph with a sample of Erez's statistics of yearly software development points
ImageProxy.mvc
Have you ever seen anyone X5.65 his production in 1 year? Or X6.3 his production in 2 years?
Find out more about Erez's and the rest of The Way to Happiness Israel staff's successful actions in bringing peace and sanity to the people of The Middle East.
© 2013 The Association for Prosperity and Security in the Middle East. All rights reserved. "The Way to Happiness" and the "L. Ron Hubbard" are trademarks owned by L. Ron Hubbard Library in the USA and in other countries (trademark registration issued and other registrations pending) and are used with permission.​

oy gevalt!

to me, at least the whole TWTH was produced out of a failure to grok the basic materials which resulted from the skanky control freaks driving the ones who did have a good sense of the materials out of the orgs

Typical Cult Hyperbole said:
Have you ever seen anyone who for 8 years – every year produces more and more production on his job?
Let's not confuse effort with results; as I learned in my freshman high school physics class, you can push on a wall all day long, but if that wall did not move, no work as been done.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Let's not confuse effort with results; as I learned in my freshman high school physics class, you can push on a wall all day long, but if that wall did not move, no work as been done.

Ahh yes, but one might push upon the biggest, badest cult for over 20 years
and then, it starts to move, slowly at first, then a bit faster,
like a huge oceangoing cruise ship named the Titanic.

Last edited:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm starting to get emails from TWTH Foundation again.....Seems they are getting close to "achieving peace and sanity" in the Middle East...."Have you ever seen anything like this?" they ask with typical Scilon PR hyperbole....

:eyeroll:

Oren Bar Niv – The Way To Happiness[SUP]®[/SUP] Lecturer
ImageProxy.mvc

Number of years on post: 8 years
Number of years with uptrend workshops' statistics: 8 years
Statistics:
Oren delivered so far 1238 workshops to 33,756 participants.
ImageProxy.mvc

ImageProxy.mvc

ImageProxy.mvc

And more than this – have you ever seen anyone who does it voluntarily?
Every year for 8 years he helps more people.
Find out more about Oren's and the rest of The Way to Happiness Israel staff's successful actions in bringing peace and sanity to the people of The Middle East.

Scientology's front group...The Way to Happiness Campaign is just that... a front group. Those booklets do not do anything except give the members still in - something to believe in..that a little paper (cheap) booklet brings sanity to an area. The members believe this and that is bat shit CA-RAZ-EE!!

If it were true...my entire town would have had no crime and everyone would be totally sane because I had millions of them in my garage and basement and they did not even clear the bugs or mice! LOL

Every single Scientologist I knew (which were not many because there are hardly any members in the cult) had tons of TWTH booklets in their garage and basement...sitting in boxes collecting dust!

Anytime these booklets were passed out at parades...I saw them in the trash cans and all over the street...same with the Drug pamphlets!

Just a front group for the cult to give members something to believe they are doing that is good...but books and booklets don't clear people of insanity...and neither do cults like Scientology!!

Ahh yes, but one might push upon the biggest, badest cult for over 20 years
and then, it starts to move, slowly at first, then a bit faster,
like huge oceangoing cruise ship, named the Titanic.

Hubbard's Bridge has been swaying like the Tacoma Narrows for quite some time now

[video=youtube;xox9BVSu7Ok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xox9BVSu7Ok[/video]

Lone Star

Crusader
I don't know what happened but the pictures and graphs magically disappeared from those four emails I posted to start this thread. They were there just a few hours ago.

I guess TWTH Foundation has "special powers". :omg:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
But wait!!! There's more!!!

Alon Tzadok
ImageProxy.mvc
Post: Director of Field Distribution in The Association for Prosperity and Security in The Middle East
As part of his post Alon is in charge for:
1. Street distribution of The Way To Happiness[SUP]Ò[/SUP] booklets
2. Posting promo pieces about our workshops on billboards
Attached graph with a sample of Alon's statistics of weekly promo pieces posted
ImageProxy.mvc
Have you ever seen anyone with uptrend graph for 73 weeks on a row?!
And he does it voluntarily while running a business with tens of employees?
CLICK LIKE NOW AND GET A LOT OF GOODNEWS

In recognition of Alon's upstats, do you think ESMB could chip in to buy him

a new hamster wheel?