UNBREAKABLE MISS LOVELY IS OUT NOW

Discussion in 'Books and Essays About Scientology' started by Churchill, May 10, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

The wait is over.

It's available on Amazon!

2. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

Hooray!! I pre-ordered a digital copy. I hope that is available now also. I haven't had an email or anything telling me to download it or whatever, but not really sure how these things work.

3. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

"This item will be released on May 14, 2015."

You'll be able to download to your Kindle on Thursday, the book's release date.

Wish it was sooner. :wink2:

4. Churchill

The paperback is available right now for delivery, unlike the Kindle version which downloads on Thursday.

Tony Ortega is a gifted and courageous writer, with a very compelling story.

I hope his book finds the widest possible audience.

5. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

Three days, nine hours and 35 minutes to go!

6. In present time

In present time Gold Meritorious Patron

Just ordered my paperback. Will be here Tuesday!

7. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Shoot, I don't even have an address in two weeks! :duh:

Guess I'll have to send two copies as a gift and visit someone here so I can keep one. :biggrin:

8. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

//

It seems more than likely that the book's first splash will thereafter reverberate and ripple ever outward, culminating in the eventual tsunami known as a "major motion picture".

This, then, becomes the proverbial 'worst case scenario'; exponentially more damaging to the church than anything (and perhaps, in aggregate, everything) that has befallen Dr. Hubbard's hapless sector salvagers before.

Scientology: Its ultimate devastation will not come at the hands of what Homo Novi believe or say--but at Homo Sapien's simple observation of what they do.

9. Amen to that, Helly! :thumbsup:

10. HelluvaHoax!

REDUX: Previously posted on another thread, but. . ."Number of times over materials equals certainty!"

[video=youtube;2R-4_u61TWo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R-4_u61TWo[/video]​

11. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

12. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Tony & Paulette embark on their book tour this week. With that & accompanying media, I'm sure book sales will be heavy. I wonder how many OSAbots are going to be at their event here in LA next Sunday? :)

13. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

14. HelluvaHoax!

Wouldn't it be cool if OSA worked out a strategy to "terminatedly handle" Tony's new book release--the same way they used to handle the time when TIME MAGAZINE did a cover story? Or the times when the local Clearwater, St. Pete or Tampa newspapers ran feature stories on cult human rights abuses.

THEY WOULD BUY UP ALL AVAILABLE COPIES FROM NEWSSTANDS & DAILY PAPER VENDING MACHINES.

Reason: So that none were available for Scientologists to read.

Fact: They actually did this. Seriously. LOL.

Scieno-Scenario: Scientologists use the tech to handle a Hill 10 (turning it into a Hill 11). We are at Int Headquarters watching the greatest OTs on this planet strategizing:

OSA EXEC
    Sir, our strategy is working! No Scientologists can buy or
    even find a copy of Ortega's book!

COB
    Then tell me, you stupid cocksucker, why is the book #1 on the
    New York Times and Amazon's bestseller list?

OSA EXEC
    Well, sir, so far sir over the past year we have bought
    and burned over 1,000,000 copies! That bestseller
    list is just for number of copies purchased, the wogs
    are so out ethics they don't report the number of people
    who actually read the book. So, we are really winning!

COB
    How are we winning you retarded cocksucker if there are
    now 3,000,000 fully paid BACKORDERS of the book and
    another 5 million people who have downloaded and read
    it on kindle?

OSA EXEC
    Sir, I am quite confident in reporting that none of our
    parishioners are reading it on Kindle because last month
    Freedom magazine ran a story obliterating Kindle by linking
    it to psychiatry and Nazis.

COB
    Okay. Well you better be right. And just for good measure
    I am ordering you to put a new exhibit wing in our museum
    and call it "KINDLE - INDUSTRY OF DEATH" and show photos
    of Nazi concentration cam victims lying dead in piles, with
    iPads in their hands.

OSA EXEC
    Pardon me sir for suggesting that you are not 100% correct,
    but during WWII they didn't have iPads. With your approval, sir
    I will find and declare the counter-intentioned cocksucker
    who put that datum on your lines.

COB
    Okay, that sounds right, just get it done!
    And start to spread around the rumor that several
    Scientologists using Kindle got pneumonia and died.
    That should keep those dumb-ass terrified little cocksucking
    Scientologists from even thinking about downloading it. LOL.

Last edited: May 11, 2015
  15. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

Tony Ortega quickly gets the book acknowledged as #1 best seller in Scientology Category on Amazon.

[​IMG]

16. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

Code:

Special Briefing R-Factor:
    Of course some wog publication would have #1 spot in Scientology on the fringe wasteland of the internet called Amazon because the [strike]dozens[/strike] millions of on-purpose dedicated and [strike]brainwashed seals[/strike] duplicators of source get their data direct from Bridge Publications at a [strike]wildly overinflated[/strike] premium discount rate.
    And anyway we all know the wogs are just buying boxes of books to make the stats look good for Thursday at 2pm. </Tone40>

:duh:

17. namaste

namaste Silver Meritorious Patron

Let the L O Lawsuits begin . . .

18. Veda

Veda Sponsor

For those of you who see the book before I do, I look forward to your reviews. I am curious about the new information that has been promised. Having had, thirty years ago, the opportunity to read three thick binders containing documents relevant to the various actions and "Ops," undertaken to "handle" Paulette Cooper, I know that much in those binders has not yet made it to the Internet, or at least I haven't seen it on the Net. The three binders had been provided by attorney Michael Flynn. They revealed Scientology's sick obsession with Paulette Cooper, and the viciousness of Scientology.

There was a lot of paper traffic regarding Paulette Cooper, including telex traffic from the ship. Scans of some of this would be great to see - if not in the book, then released as an addendum to the book.

The new information promised, plus the overall comprehensive examination of the subject in a book, is long overdue, and valuable contribution.

It's going to be interesting to see Scientology's reaction.

On the PR front, when the "fit hit the shan," back in 1980, Scientology went on the widely viewed American television program, '60 Minutes', with two PR representatives, one dressed as a minister in clerical collar, insisting that the actions against Paulette Cooper were merely the result of "some overzealous members protecting their religion," and that L. Ron Hubbard had nothing to do with it.

Part of the program from 1980 - "Reverend" Whitman, and spokesman Gaiman can be seen beginning at 2:00:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuOBGZyfw3o&feature=related

Then, from 1985, from 1:48 -2:12, "Reverend" Heber Jentzsch compares Paulette Cooper, writing a little paperback book, with the Japanese attack of Pearl Harbor, and then quotes from the Bible:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5Drk3eVQSg&feature=related

__________​

Can we expect similarly bizarre attempts by Scientology PRs?

Some overt harassment?

Perhaps even some new covert ops?

After all, all these things are part of LRH tech.

It'll be interesting to see if "tech is in" under Miscavige as it was under Hubbard.

________​

Hubbard's INTELLIGENCE, ITS ROLE of 3 June 1973:

We are potentially successful beyond the greatest dreams and aspirations of any former Intelligence service in the universe bar none.

Intelligence furnishes much of the data on which evaluation is based.

What could be called SUPPORT Intelligence (or attack or offensive Intelligence) is the other side of the coin, and also forms a vital part of Intelligence activities. But here Intelligence is carrying out part of a program furnished by evaluation to command and ordered executed.

________​

L. Ron Hubbard, from confidential 'Intelligence Actions - Covert Intelligence Data Collection', 1969:

Essentially a covert operation is intended to embarrass, discredit, or overthrow or remove an actual or possible opponent. It's a small war being carried out without the true source being revealed.

[​IMG]
    The True Source

__________​

Most of us have seen Nancy Many's video telling of how L. Ron Hubbard hated Paulette Cooper and wanted her destroyed, have read the Tonja Burden's affidavit addressing Hubbard's involvement in the actions against Paulette, and have heard, or read about, former Executive Director of Scientology, Bill Franks' statements that Hubbard directed these actions.

These accounts, and other testimony as to Hubbard's involvement, and especially a well documented and concise presentation of L. Ron Hubbard's extensive "Scientology Intelligence tech" as it relates to Paulette, would be a grand slam, and would make it very difficult for Scientology to claim that what happened to her was just an anomaly or an oddity, not reflecting the teachings of Hubbard.

19. rhansrider

rhansrider Patron with Honors

20. Churchill

Veda,

Thanks for posting this. The Mike Wallace 60 Minutes interview with the 3 Scientologists is particularly instructive. Even after being told that Scientology leaders had acknowledged their dirty tricks and campaigns to destroy Paulette Cooper and Gabe Cazares, these three reacted EXACTLY like the "good Germans" we have become so accustomed to seeing.

Mario Feininger claiming ignorance, or rather basking in his ignorance , and the other two totally unmoved and unconcerned by the human suffering their "Church" has caused. Identical to John Travolta's recent reaction to "Going Clear." Amazing.

Good Germans, all. Myself included.

The insanity of it was that even though Scientology couldn't deny the reprehensible behavior, the Guardians Office was still flooding 60 Minutes Producer, Don Hewitt, with telephone calls protesting Mike Wallace's "one-sided and bigoted portrayal of our religion."

Now that's what I call chutzpah!