What's new

Various pics of Scientology in the 80s and 90s, unpublished, until now...

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
oh good god. Jeff Pomerantz.

Wherever he is, he manages to get his mug in front of the camera.

I remember seeing photos of the Portland Crusade years ago. There were about 200 of them, and he was in every single one of them....
eeeeww, yes. the king of disco mustaches.

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
Freewinds 1988:

V7gPYKo+_original.jpg

Saint Hill 1989 (The Renovation Technicians)
xLoB6wtv_original.jpg

jojo

Patron
57vMvX71_original.jpg

This was Punkin School. Top left Steve, unknown, Kristi and Rob on the right. Those kids must be in their 40's now.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Wow, these pics somehow make me sad. There seemed to be so much hope in the earlier photos. People seemed happier. It's on its final death spiral now.

I need Hoaxie. I'll try to invoke him :)

Dr. Bombay, Dr Bombay...Emergency, Come right away.

Conjuring disembodied spirits & old photos is dangerous stuff. Are you sure you want to do that?

lololol

xoxo

hh

cruise-handshake-9_zpse9f9f8fc.jpg

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
The honest truth is that there was nothing in my scientology staff life that was worth taking a photo of. Not that I had the money to buy a camera or enough to get the film processed.:no:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I think this is Gerry Terpstra. I think he went back to Oz with his kids back in the 80s, not sure what he is doing now, or if is still alive.
Gerry Terpestra is still alive and well. He's SO Crew in Qual at AOSH ANZO (last I heard). One of my favorite people in scientology. :)

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
The honest truth is that there was nothing in my scientology staff life that was worth taking a photo of. Not that I had the money to buy a camera or enough to get the film processed.:no:

LOL. I had the same thought. I was thinking it'd have been neat to have had a camera to take pictures of Los Angeles and ASHO and my scio friends at the time when I was on the Briefing Course in 1980 but I was spending what little money I had on scn and couldn't afford a camera much less film and processing (that means developing film and printing pictures, not auditing processing which I couldn't afford either).

My memories are so vague from that time. I can only remember a handful of things. Having pictures may have helped me remember what an awful time I had.

Sindy

Crusader
Conjuring disembodied spirits & old photos is dangerous stuff. Are you sure you want to do that?

lololol

xoxo

hh

cruise-handshake-9_zpse9f9f8fc.jpg

I thought it worth the risk, yes! Have I conjured anything with permanence? :biglove: (Afterall, as you can see, I am a Freedom Medal Award winner-- doesn't that mean anything in the spirit world?)

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
Lulu, here are some Tel Aviv pics, made this week. From Tel Aviv Airport to Flag for Golden Age Of Tech II. Enjoy

HqZYT_c1_original.jpg

i5EUqr6m_original.jpg

VcwwpMNn_original.jpg

bhArikdT_original.jpg

8JdcR32f_original.jpg

jeXVL25M_original.jpg

zaX_MJ33_original.jpg

Tf2OIg0w_original.jpg

Bu5ZoZZF_original.jpg

d5IPTC1l_original.jpg

ojlIjQRv_original.jpg

V3cuN9yL_original.jpg