What's new

Want a session right now from YouTube?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I just ran that session and blew charge!

I remembered how much I love auditing!

Thanks, Paul!!

Have to say - it's been a long time since I've blown any charge that way. I drove to the post office feeling calm and "more in PT".

And this is Alanzo talking!!!!

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Great! There's plenty more where that came from. Paul's Robot Auditor also works 24/7 .

I'll give Zinj a good session yet. :)

Paul

That's not even impossible. I don't dispute that auditing/'session' has 'effects', some of which might be beneficial.

I do disagree as to the *nature* of auditing/processing and the Scientology 'theory' behind it.

I ddn't give up my own experiments in autohypnosis because 'it didn't work', but because I became aware of potential pitfalls. Under very controlled circumstances and for extensively thought out and planned purposes, I would (and, to some extent do) still use it.

Zinj

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
That's not even impossible. I don't dispute that auditing/'session' has 'effects', some of which might be beneficial.

I do disagree as to the *nature* of auditing/processing and the Scientology 'theory' behind it.

I ddn't give up my own experiments in autohypnosis because 'it didn't work', but because I became aware of potential pitfalls. Under very controlled circumstances and for extensively thought out and planned purposes, I would (and, to some extent do) still use it.

Zinj

Me, too.

But just with fewer quotation marks, parentheses and other punctuation marks to emphasize my points.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Zinj

Hmmm. This is getting interesting, Zinji. If you do try it out, I would be interested in the results. :)

The "autohypnosis" sounds like the "autosuggestion", the keystone in the arch of Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich. I've almost finished my Yawn and Grow Rich course, and Section/Chaper 4 (on auto-suggestion) is online already here. :)

Paul

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
Have to say - it's been a long time since I've blown any charge that way. I drove to the post office feeling calm and "more in PT".

And this is Alanzo talking!!!!

I just ran a session and the yawning was great. I was not mentally flexible or quick enough to follow the instructions. First of all, I did not have a really clear picture of anything to handle, although I wanted to handle something. Perhaps it was too general, not a picture really or incident, just an unwanted condition overall.

I copied the link and already started sending it to friends who would be interested. Thank you, Paul.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I just ran a session and the yawning was great. I was not mentally flexible or quick enough to follow the instructions. First of all, I did not have a really clear picture of anything to handle, although I wanted to handle something. Perhaps it was too general, not a picture really or incident, just an unwanted condition overall.

I copied the link and already started sending it to friends who would be interested. Thank you, Paul.

Glad it helped somewhat. It's impossible to get the pace right for everyone, of course, and overall it is a bit fast. The Paul's Robot Auditor version runs entirely at the pace the person finds comfortable, and you do get to work out what you are going to run before the auditing commands start! Viewing the video again would make the instructions clearer.

I'll probably also put different-speed versions on YouTube to make it easier.

Thanks for passing it on to others. Feel free to add votes and comments at YouTube too. :)

Paul

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Hmmm. This is getting interesting, Zinji. If you do try it out, I would be interested in the results. :)

The "autohypnosis" sounds like the "autosuggestion", the keystone in the arch of Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich. I've almost finished my Yawn and Grow Rich course, and Section/Chaper 4 (on auto-suggestion) is online already here. :)

Paul

You guys are too funny! Yawn and grow rich, that's sure to be a bestseller.

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Glad it helped somewhat. It's impossible to get the pace right for everyone, of course, and overall it is a bit fast. The Paul's Robot Auditor version runs entirely at the pace the person finds comfortable, and you do get to work out what you are going to run before the auditing commands start! Viewing the video again would make the instructions clearer.

I'll probably also put different-speed versions on YouTube to make it easier.

Thanks for passing it on to others. Feel free to add votes and comments at YouTube too. :)

Paul

Yes, I will make comments at YouTube. I can't wait to for churchies to see this. I wonder what their reaction will be...

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Yes, I will make comments at YouTube. I can't wait to for churchies to see this. I wonder what their reaction will be...
Thanks in advance for the YouTube votes/comments. They all help. :)

I imagine the churchie reaction will be similar to the average FZer reaction:

The churchie reaction: "Hey--get a load of this! Man, whatever will those crazy squirrels think of next?!!"

The average FZer reaction: "Hey--get a load of this! Man, whatever will that crazy squirrel think of next?!!"

Paul

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
By the way, were you looking at something off to your left?

Maybe other auditors can give a bunch of exactly-worded R-factor and commands off the top of their heads, but I can't. Maybe I could in lots of clips joined together, but not in one ten-minute uninterrupted take. I had a script on two sheets of paper to the left and to the right of the webcam. Not exactly a teleprompter. :)

Off to the lower left was a clock, and around the 8:30 mark I was figuring out how to squeeze in the multiple-viewpoints command without going over YouTube's 10 minute limit.

They have an edit facility, but it doesn't work if the clip is over 8:00 long, I discovered.

I could have edited the thing on my own computer, after learning some new software, but I've been Qing and Aing for ages on doing this, waiting for the proper set-up and so on. So I just decided to do it despite everything and uploaded the second take. The first take I didn't have a microphone switched on!

It could be better, but it will do for now until I upload a better one.

Paul

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Shine On You Crazy Squirrel!

You know, there are also web resources for videoconferencing, some free I believe.

The thought I had today was that Paul is getting auditing done, as opposed to the Church of Scientology who has put every stop they can find on getting auditing done, starting with making the prices so high no one can afford it!

So yeah, Paul!

Shine on you crazy squirrel!!!

And I wouldn't bother with editing it, it was no distraction at all. Just do another one and get it out there.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I could have edited the thing on my own computer, after learning some new software, but I've been Qing and Aing for ages on doing this, waiting for the proper set-up and so on. So I just decided to do it despite everything and uploaded the second take. The first take I didn't have a microphone switched on!

It could be better, but it will do for now until I upload a better one.

Paul

I have a slightly older version of Pinnacle's 'Studio+' that might help you, if you'd like it. Let me know. Shipping shouldn't be much of a problem.

But, 'autohypnosis' *is* 'autosuggestion' :)

And, vice versa

Zinj