Want to Blow? Consider this First...

Discussion in 'Leaving Scientology' started by Intentionally Blank, Mar 20, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. Intentionally Blank

Intentionally Blank On a mission...

You're reading the internet and you're doubting what Scientology's been telling you.
    Maybe you're Clear or OT ... but those promised gifts never materialized.
    Your credit cards are maxed. Your kids' college funds are dwindling or gone.
    The org is empty. And, it's not just your org -- they're ALL empty. The only 'expansion' is in square footage of very expensive buildings. Empty buildings.
    You're not making case gain - life is still challenging and your reactive mind seems to win more often than not.
    People you know have left.
    Information, tech, is contradictory.
    Policy is being broken.
    Verbal tech is everywhere.
    You're afraid for your children and their future now that they're getting older.
    You've been forced to disconnect from friends and loved ones.
    You've seen friends and loved ones bankrupted, divorced, and otherwise harmed by their involvement in Scientology.

You are thinking of leaving. You are ready to leave. It's not if..... it's when.

Good for you! There's a whole beautiful world of love and freedom outside of Scientology. The Bridge to Total Freedom does not exist but the wondrous, beautiful, exhilarating, exciting, breathtaking, real world full of life -- does. We'll be so excited to welcome you when you take that step out.

But first, could you stop and think about something.

Scientology has imprisoned people at different sites around the US for sure and maybe elsewhere in the world. Imprisoned. As in - locked them up and taken away their freedom to make their own decisions about their lives.

People in Scientology have been beaten. They've been forced to have abortions against their will. Children are separated from their parents and kept in less than ideal conditions. Staffers and Sea Org members work long hours without adequate pay or benefits.

I know you've seen things. I know you know things. Before you blow, stop and think - what do you know, what have you seen, what do you have access to that can save someone else? Or - many someone elses?

This is the 21st century. Do you have a cell phone? What can you snap a picture of? I have a friend who saw people locked away on the RPF.
    What can you record? Almost every smart phone has an app for audio recording. What information can you copy? No, I don't mean pc folders - but emails, internal memos, the kind of information you've seen that made you think staying in is contrary to your integrity and you need to get out. Take a picture, copy onto a USB drive.

People are leaving in droves - every day. And we're so happy they are getting out and getting safe. But it's not just personal. We need to expose Scientology for the harmful thing its become. Many who have been in and are now out are speaking out. But we need you.... good people on the inside who access to information that can put an end once and for all to the abuses of human beings and their rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Please - before you blow - stop and think. What do you know and how can you capture and share it?

Welcome to real freedom. We're glad to have you.

Blanky

where are they now.jpg

2. RAS

RAS New Member

What a great post!

What a perfect message to those who know they need to leave!

3. Adam7986

Adam7986 Declared SP

But before you blow grab all the incriminating evidence you can because we want the Sea Org shut down for trafficking slave children ASAP. Tku!

4. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

It would be wonderful if someway there could be a fly with an attached mini cam sitting on a wall wherever DM goes and have a moment by moment recording of his everyday activities such as laughing at pc's auditing sessions, joking to staff about Tom Cruises out 2-D confessions in session, drinking his scotch, beating people up, going into his famous fits of rages, his reactions to failures in court cases and anti scio media coverage, etc. Also, recordings of cult members trapped inside their little prison cells, people running from errand to errand on the RPF etc. Ya know. All the everyday scientology abuses that happen on a daily basis. I personally would love to hear him shout "You suck cocks on Hollywood Boulevard". The recordings would be instantly transmitted to the internet for all to witness. Then Davey would have a real fit and probably his head would explode like a Supernova.

I wouldn't be surprised if later today Davey suddenly gets a fly phobia and goes on a fly extermination program.

5. Intentionally Blank

Re: What a great post!

Hi RAS! Welcome to esmb. :hattip: We're delighted you've joined us. You'll find lots of great info and support here.

Blanky

6. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Excellent post Blankey! I think you will be seeing more evidence coming out in the near future. There are more lurker's reading these blogs than studying Scientology. If you are out there - please - help others get to safety! Get what evidence you can to shut down Scientology and BLOW!

People's lives are at stake!

7. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

Ok, I'm sharing a link to this on FaceBook.. (There's some certain somebodies watching there who bloody well needs to read this!)

:yes:

8. Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie Patron with Honors

The freedom you were "promised" is nothing compared to the freedom you will experience.

The freedom to talk to who you want, as long as they want to talk to you.
    The freedom to read what you want, written by different people on different topics.
    The freedom to decide what you want to do with YOUR money without anyone putting you down for not giving it "to the cause".
    The freedom to learn about different things, not just one subject with one viewpoint.
    The freedom to build a future that you want and not one you are told you want.
    The freedom to make mistakes, learn from them, but not be punished for them - as long as you don't break the laws or harm someone else.
    The freedom to watch what you want.
    The freedom to surf the internet for what ever you want.

Anything "they" promised you can learn, do, get for yourself....

Take the first step... it will feel so good!

:happydance:

9. Intentionally Blank

Sea Org members -

Watch this video before you blow. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1IPDTHjyj7o

As you are thinking about and preparing to leave,

Take pictures. If you have a phone that records audio, record conversations. Document your living and working conditions. If you have physical injuries, rashes, bruises, cuts, scrapes, etc. take pictures and make notes of the dates, time, and circumstances.

When you leave take your evidence to the police.

If they will not listen or take action TAKE IT TO THE NEWS MEDIA. Tony Ortega is a journalist who writes non-stop about Scientology and the abuses you are suffering. He can be reached at tonyo94 AT gmail.com

Contact national media - yes, they are interested

CBS 212 975-3247

NBC 866-639-7244

ABC http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/BrianRoss/page?id=3247430

FOX foxnewstips@foxnews.com

CNN 404.827.1500, select option 1

There are many of us out here who know and care. Help others get to safety when you blow.

Blanky

10. MissWog

MissWog Silver Meritorious Patron

Amazing message and great idea for a thread Blanky!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

11. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

bump! could we make this a sticky maybe?

12. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

I love this idea!

The only thing I would add is some clarification for those still in but thinking of leaving, which might give them some comfort. And that is that they can leave and take evidence with them of corruption and abuse, without "harming Scientology" or "hurting LRH". Most people still in will say they love the subject and the founder, but they believe they have to leave only because of the abuses and corruption (which they probably think are caused by DM or individuals.)

We here at ESMB who left long ago may know or think differently now. But looking at it from their viewpoint (someone recently in who JUST left or is thinking of leaving), I think it would be helpful to point out that they can still practice the subject outside of the official organization if they want, or that the subject can still go on even if the organization fails.

That it is their RIGHT and DUTY to expose and stop the corruption and abuse, and they are in a unique position to help do that. But they can still be involved in the subject however they want, in the independent groups that exist.

In other words, striking a blow against the corrupt organization is not the same as "attacking Scientology or LRH" - which they may think it is.

13. Freeminds

Freeminds Bitter defrocked apostate

We also need to tell those who blow about recovery ops, cynically designed to suck them back in... and for Publics, the always-popular option of quietly slipping away, rather than blowing.

Also... you don't NEED to be a hero or a secret agent... if all you can do is get out, do that. Miscavige's 'Church' is already crumbling away, whether you manage to escape with evidence of the abuses or not. Above all, get your loved ones out, and be safe.

14. Intentionally Blank

Yes.

15. Two Cents

Two Cents Patron with Honors

Indeed, the old "voting with your feet" idea works for me, too.
    The more people that are moved out to safety, the better.
    Blanky's suggestion is brilliant, though, because I feel that documentation
    of conditions can be very helpful, factual evidence of inhumane neglect and abuse.

That is why I could never agree to the RPF when I was in the S.O.
    I felt it was abusive to the individual, and I just could not agree that that was okay.
    Ultimately, I routed out to avoid being part of a culture of punishment and abasement that is so misguided.

Love,

Two Cents

16. Tom of Helatrobus

Tom of Helatrobus Patron Meritorious

I don't know. I was promised quite a bit of freedom.

17. Intentionally Blank

Promises without follow through are just air ......

18. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

19. whoisxenu

whoisxenu Patron with Honors

"It would be wonderful if someway there could be a fly with an attached mini cam sitting on a wall wherever DM goes and have a moment by moment recording of his everyday activities..."

Something like --[​IMG]

20. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

Thought I would just bump this timely thread. :yes: