WARNING: This Scientologist Staff Member Works Actively on Scientology Disconnection

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by FinallyFree, Jun 29, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. FinallyFree

FinallyFree Gold Meritorious Patron

This Scientologist Seattle Org Staff Member is actively working with OSA to get families to disconnect:

2. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Banned

Which one would that be?

Zinj

3. FinallyFree

BAH!!! How do I upload photos????

4. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Click on the paper-clip icon in the top line of the edit box. . . .

Paul

5. FinallyFree

It's too big and I am not able to re-size.... damn.

6. TEoS

TEoS Patron with Honors

7. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

8. FinallyFree

9. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Banned

depends on how big is too big. Too big to directly attach in ESMB? That's fine. Best bet is to get a photobucket account (http://photobucket.com) and upload there, then use the automatic link system to copy/paste the pic url with IMG tags into your post.

Zinj

10. FinallyFree

I can only do so much from work. My Sis is going to be uploading the photo in a moment.....

11. HCOElite

HCOElite Patron

I think Anonymous could have a field day with this chick and her working with the "Church".

(testing the pic, hope it uploads.)

Attached Files:

• ruth.jpg
      ruth.jpg
      File size:
      90.6 KB
      Views:
  12. TEoS

TEoS Patron with Honors

Do you have and docs that show this woman is involved with disconnection?

13. FinallyFree

This person is actively working on getting a family to disconnect from a member who left scientology. Her name is Ruth Bowen and she recently joined Seattle Org staff.

She is actively telling a Mother that she cannot listen to or trust her own daughter and is spreading lies and false information - why? Because this person chose to leave scientology. Ruth Bowen is a disconnection advocate.

14. FinallyFree

yes - in writing - , yes I do.

15. skollie

skollie Silver Meritorious Patron

Is this the same Ruth Bowen?

16. FinallyFree

Yes, the very same one indeed.

In fact, I will go fo far as to say that Magoo doesn't have *all* the facts correct on this one (so there Ruth, you can't even say we weren't fair to you).

17. FinallyFree

Not to derail this thread - because it is about DISCONNECTION - but, did you all notice the recruiter number is an L.A. area number.

18. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Mobile phone and not landline? Is the 323-333-**** prefix assigned to a mobile carrier like Verizon? I've forgotten how those prefixes (not area codes) work over there.

For example, my "landline" phone number in the UK is 0191 645 ****, which is a SkypeIn number. The geographical lines for my neighbourhood are all 0191 285 ****

Paul

19. HCOElite

HCOElite Patron

I am not sure how the prefic works on the numbers, but if that's true, Maybe it is a SO Recruitment Mission at the org to handle recruitment. We had a few of those in my staff days. That would explain a LA Cell phone number.

Nothing worked better than an SO member telling (putting it nicely here) an OT to get their behind on staff and contribute already for the freedom they have received and the future OT levels they are going to receive.

20. HCOElite

HCOElite Patron

OOps for the double post, internet burped....