We have the detailed specs for your dream job: Public Relations officer in Scientology

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by RSS Feed, May 13, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

We have the detailed specs for your dream job: Public Relations officer in Scientology

[Copenhagen’s May 2017 grand opening]

Rod Keller has some new insights for us about how Scientology “Ideal Orgs” evolve, including a fascinating new ad posting from the church…

The new Ideal Org in Copenhagen is following a predictable path from boom to bust. That and other interesting revelations come from an online job posting currently[.......]

Continue reading...

2. phenomanon

phenomanon Gold Meritorious Patron

The last time Flag asked me to come Audit their OT Public, I asked how much the job paid. ( LOL!) The chick said that the rewards were the
    Priviledge (sic) and Prestidge ( sic) of being a Flag Auditor. What a hoot!
    I been a PRO for cos. Run away! Run away!
    Any job (hat, post, position) that cos offers is an opening down the rabbit hole.

3. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Mindless psycophant to the self annointed - NOT

Or it's an ego trip to be so privileged as to be their slave laborer. Or is it a massive amends project whereby you can work off your implied overts against humanity? I've never been sure which so it's maybe a lot of both. They really do try to hang you on their overt motivator horseshit, by design they get a lot of free mileage off of it.