Wendy Honnor ....OUT!?????

Discussion in 'Controversial Scientologists' started by koki, Jun 25, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. koki

koki Silver Meritorious Patron

jensting put it first but this is whole e-mail :

as I'mglib posted on OCMB......

Quote:
    24 June 2012

Hello Everyone

I, Wendy Honnor, IAS Freedom Medal Winner, Minister and Field Auditor have now resigned both as a member of the Church of Scientology and as a member of the International Association of Scientologists.

I agree with all the points raised in the New Year 2012 email of Debbie Cook, former Captain of the Flag Service Org, and it is for these reasons that I have resigned.

To those of you who are my friends, I shall look forward very much to hearing from you.

I am continuing my international practice.
    I am also continuing the Worldwide Auditors Guild - which I established in 2005 and which now has 600 members in 53 cities 26 countries.
    I am also continuing my successful work helping cancer patients spiritually by using ethics tech and always in close coordination with their medical doctor. I have a hat write up I am very happy to give any auditor who would like it.

The only way out is out. I am free.

Love
    Wendy Honnor
    W: www.wendyhonnor.com
    E: wendyhonnor@hushmail.com

also on http://whyweprotest.net/community/t...r-auditors-april-09.37510/page-5#post-2133858

or....
    http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=97992
    :melodramatic:
    :thumbsup:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
  2. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Ok I loved DC,
    Then she took the loot and ran, so I hated her,
    But now she's gotten WH out so i love DC again.
    This is hard work.

Seriously though, WH said:

"....I am continuing my international practice.
    I am also continuing the Worldwide Auditors Guild - which I established in 2005 and which now has 600 members in 53 cities 26 countries...."

There are going to be tears :bigcry: :bigcry:, SRAs, disconnections, but I hope WH takes a lot of those 600 members out with her.

3. LA SCN

LA SCN NOT drinking the kool-aid

Good news and solid evidence of the damage Debbie has done and will continue to do to the Dwarfdom of Scilon.

And methinks the Debbie Cook saga is far from over. With this we HAVE heard from her again.

She gave the gift that keeps on giving.

:party:

4. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

Debbie's email disturbed the Dwarfenfuhrer's control as a pebble disturbs the stillness of the water. I love that the ripples are still spreading.

The Summer of Fail just got interesting again.

5. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

All together now:

"Three wheels on my wagon, and I'm still rolling along".

6. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Wheeeee!

7. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

I wonder. Will the Church of $cientology continue to lose a few more people, day after day, week after week, and little by little, slowly over time, just quietly fade into obscurity?

Or, will a certain "critical mass" be reached, where there is some MAJOR MASS EXODUS from the Church of $cientology?

I would prefer to see the later, but either works for me.

Glad to hear that another one bit the dust! :thumbsup:

8. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Her website needs updating. :)

I wonder how long before she comes here?

Paul

9. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Very interesting indeed!

10. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

I doubt that she'll ever come here, Paul, but this news reaffirms something for me;

Today's Scientoloist is tomorrow's Ex.

A year ago, you would have been hard-pressed to find a more zealous Supporter of the CofS than Wendy.

(Of course, she still thinks of herself as a True Scientologist but that's beside the point to me.)

11. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

I wonder if the uh "church" is cranking it up even harder after DC's email. Must be dog days in dwarfdom indeed. We need a good spy to set up a web-cam for us. We talk about davey leaving the country, or being lead out in handcuffs, but I think leaving in a straight jacket is just as likely.

12. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

I suppose it depends on how you read her email. Did she just take 600 auditors with her? If she did, it's practically game over for Davey.

13. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Does wendy live in OZ? If so which Idle Morgue did she hang out at?

14. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

15. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

16. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

"......Wendy spent 12 years developing award-winning, post-graduate medical education programs in Australia. She was the principal investigator of a major, behavioral intervention program in 1995-1996 of 2,000 Australian doctors and 60,000 of their patients, designed to improve a doctor's communication skills. Her study proved the hypothesis "Where a doctor's ability to communicate is improved, his patients show a better understanding of their health and are motivated to make positive lifestyle change. ...."

I think this is filed under Delusions of Grandeur on WWP.

17. Mike Laws

Mike Laws Patron Meritorious

Interesting. I don't know Wendy Honnor personally. I have read the stuff she wrote to Ferral and Wife about them and their Family and didn't like it.

January/Febryary, after Debbie sent out her letter, she asked me if I knew about Wendy, who had mysteriously shown up in Texas to audit a PC and wanted to meet with her. I forwarded her links to the Wendy/Ferral matter and she declined further contact.

Looks like I may have been mistaken!!

18. LA SCN

LA SCN NOT drinking the kool-aid

I couldn't agree with you more.

If it was just a matter of someone doing grades counciling or dianetics abreactive therapy, that's fine with me - I honor freedom of religion and free speech which should cover both either way.

As long as disconnection, fair-gaming, sp declares, gang-bang interrogation, hard and crush sell tactics, political control by ethics threat, black pr and all the hubbardian crap that constituted the trap is gone the way of the nazi death camps with world wide recognition of the horror of it all, I have no problem with her desire to help people improve themselves with a system that she and they find beneficial.

19. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

she sounds seriously off the rails though with her cancer curing-by-culty-ethics crap.

20. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

A Scilon with delusions of grandeur? Hmmmmm...That's unusual.