Wendy Honnor ....OUT!?????

Discussion in 'Controversial Scientologists' started by koki, Jun 25, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

The way I see it many of those who may have left the church only recently (say the last ten years of a bit more) are often accustomed to thinking of these folk as heroic opinion leaders. Sometimes because that is how they were presented while in. Sometimes because they, while in, may have been involved in the same sort of 'heroic' abuses in which their favorite leaders routinely engaged. Sometimes it's just because the cult instills in its members the admiration of seniors & opinion leaders and that pattern itself carries over in life after the church.

Also, former leaders are often excused as not particularly bad since the admirers routinely engaged in the same sort of activities themselves while involved with the church. When the leader has left it may be taken as a validation or justification of themselves.

My view is far less generous.

Anyone involved in senior management or who worked closely with senior management in some public capacity after the early '80s is necessarily severely ethically compromised for their role in promoting the continuing abuses of the church.

They are to be pitied, not admired. Tolerated, but not trusted.

They aren't necessarily 'bad people', but they have clearly demonstrated that they are untrustworthy and should be regarded as such.

Mark A. Baker

2. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Kicked to the back pages? :eyeroll:

She's lucky to get any coverage.

Mark A. Baker

3. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

I'd like to indicate that it was a invalid listing question.​

4. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

Also HH, you invitation to the Advanced levels is DENIED! You have far exceeded any need for them. Therefore I hereby affirm and declare that,

You have bypassed OT and moved into the upper upper reaches beyond and achieved the state of:

Supreme Hoax Master

5. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I humbly accept your kindest award--in recognition of the fact that when I left Scientology I was blind and crippled and thereafter healed myself with the Church of Hoaxology's advanced J&D-Tech.

Not to mention the fact that I broke my back laughing while selflessly taping a safe path for others thru the Scientology-generated Wall of Ire.

I invite you to the next Sunday service where our Founder--the honorable reverend Hell Ron Hoaxard--will give a sermon entitled: "The only thing free in Scientology is freewheeling."

Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
  6. HelluvaHoax!

WINS I HAD WHILE READING YOUR POST

"The posts I criticize invariably have made silly assumptions and/or engaged in false or faulty reasoning." (Mark A. Baker)

1. Invariably? Your post has great value to readers, providing much needed mass for clearing the term "Blind Spot" and providing a graphic demonstration. Thanks for helping.

2. I was counting how many paragraphs it would take you to find a way to squeeze in the word obsession to describe the psychological aberrations attendant in persons who don't agree with your official pronouncements. You achieved this remarkable feat in only three paragraphs, which is testimony to the fact that you have long practiced hurling the word obsession in your over-9000 posts with such predictable regularity. I trust that you have done so as a parody of people who do obsessive things, lest readers conclude that you yourself are rather obsessed with insulting others with that word.

7. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

Uh do I need to repeat I was talking about coverage here? I guess I do.

8. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

Your item is WTF.

9. HelluvaHoax!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

[​IMG]

10. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Did someone say "endlessly try to correct Ex-Scientologists on ESMB"?

You know on my own listing question of "why is Mark such a pain in the arse?" that really indicated.

11. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Who is Wendy Honnor?

12. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

She's an Australian FSM who spends a lot of time PRing herself and Scientology to anyone who will listen and PRing herself and her activities to Scientologists. So is quite well known around Sydney. She got an IAS freedom medal.

13. olska

olska Silver Meritorious Patron

OMG get over yourself already. Or don't.

14. HelluvaHoax!

Baker believes in MUCKology. He is in fact an advanced MUCKoloist.

MUCKologists sacredly comitt themselves to the holy universal concept of MUCK.

Majorly Unsolicited Corrections & Knowitallism.

15. Claire Swazey

Claire Swazey Spokeshole, fence sitter

I disagree. Mark is a scholar and a gentleman. He's critical of the cult, has criticized Hubbard and has a wonderful grasp of Scn, current events, anthropology, history and all sorts of things.

He's about as far from a Muckologist as anyone who comes to mind.

Of course, not everyone has the same opinions on subjects. That's a given. This is not sufficient reason, however, for name calling.

16. HelluvaHoax!

:hysterical: Are you actually using the word Muckologist and arguing about it? :hysterical:

17. Esco

Esco Patron

I could see a mass exodus happening when/if Travolta, his wife or Cruise ever quit the church

18. There aren't enough Scientologists on the planet to constitute a 'mass exodus'.

It would be the equivalent of what happen to the Branch Davidians after David Koresh was handed a Darwin Award.