were our thetans blown up during Incident II?

Discussion in 'Scientology Technology' started by Mark Cab, Feb 15, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. Mark Cab

Mark Cab New Member

This is an insanely specific tech question so any help is appreciated.

Were our thetans blown up during Incident II? A common summary of OTIII is we control bodies infested with the thetans who were implanted by Xenu. This summary assumes our thetans were not involved with this mass implantation but the Clearing Course materials directly contradict this.

Hubbard specifically stated the Clearing Course implants were given during Incident II. Clearing Course is supposed to address the GPMs at the core of the reactive mind. If that’s the case, our reactive banks have engrams from Xenu and thus, we were those implanted thetans.

An explanation could be, CC addresses the OT Bank (the collection BT banks) to reduce charge on the PC.

What are your thoughts?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  2. screamer2

screamer2 Idiot Bastardson

"our" thetans?

I don't have any thoughts.
    I don't have any thetans either.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • For you For you x 2
    • List
  3. Mark Cab

Mark Cab New Member

Haha, it’s purely a theoretical question. I don’t agree with Hubbard’s theories, I just wanted to see if there were any free zoners or former auditors who could shed light on this inconsistency.

I wasn’t sure if you were referring to the idea that we don’t “have” thetans (we ARE thetans) or if you were just ridiculing the concept all together lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  4. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Lol
    Was going to post the same!

Great minds think alike! :giggle:

Actually I am more concerned with the world wide bodies infestation by thetans bedbugs, here on this planet, in this lifetime...!
    I wonder, in case of infestation, how can we blow all of them?

However, I think the best answer for you would be given by Zenu...

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  5. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Very interesting line of inquiry. I never figured out whether I was:

a) A BeeTee Implantee? (i.e. I was an ordinary citizen of Teegeack, minding my own business, when suddenly volcanos began exploding and I began to feel like there was a mandatory event being attended by tens of thousands, inside my head)​

b) A BeeTee Transporter? (i.e. Just doing my job, trucking intergalactic cargo to destination, wherever my boss told me to drop it off)​

c) A Xenu "Loyal Officer"? (i.e. Pretending to be a tax agent doing an audit on unsuspecting "overpopulation" citizens of Xenuland.​

d) The Loyal Citizens' "Loyal Officer"? (i.e. A GJW--galactic justice warrior--"resisting" Xenu, who had orange hair, a supermodel wife and plans to build a "Wall" of fire)​

e) An undocumented Xenuland inhabitant? (i.e. a burden on the limited finances of Xenuland, which solved the "overpopulation" problem by converting them into LBS (Latterday BT Spirits).​

f) A guy who was away on vacation during that month? (i.e. like L. Ron Hubbard, "I wasn't there when it happened, therefore I never got the implant")​

MYSTERY DU JOUR: If Ron's scientific research is accurate and he never was "there" to fall effect of the Xenu BT implanting, how did he end up implanted with BTs? My meter keeps reading on "Ron was Xenu". Probably a protest read, I am going to ignore it.

6. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

Well to humor you...

The CC implant predates incident II by over a quadrillion years if I recall correctly. Put that in your pipe and smoke it for a bit and tell me what that means.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  7. lotus

:laugh:

Trying to be serious now!
    I am demo-ing it to get more mass

[​IMG]

8. screamer2

Both.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Angry Angry x 1
    • List
  9. Bill

Bill Gold Meritorious Patron

This is exactly what I was talking about. The "Incident II" never happened. You are asking for specifics regarding something that never happened. What exactly do you expect as answers?

"The moon is made of green cheese. So exactly what kind of green cheese is it made of?" is the kind of quest you are on.

The deeper you attempt to go into Hubbard's mind, the more you will lose touch with reality. Not a healthy endeavor.

10. HelluvaHoax!

You mean the Celebrity Centre implant?

The one where credulous cult wannabes want to be a real OT saving the planet, like the real movie OT (Operating Thespian) Tom Cruise.

TECH ODDITY: Scientologists can clay demo for you how Tom Cruise is at least 20 on the tone scale. Because that's action and he is an action star.

ps: Take a moment to reflect upon the fact that a Scientologist in good standing could not read this post without getting "enturbulated" and writing a "knowledge report" to "uplines", about the horrifically evil "suppressive act" and "high crime" that is "sabotaging Ron's dream of a world without insanity".

• Like Like x 3
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • List
  11. HelluvaHoax!

ANSWER: If you are talking about Scientology belief, then it can be ANY kind of green cheese, because Scientology is an non-denominational religion that embraces & accepts all kinds.

CLARIFICATION: We Scientologists don't mean non-denominational in the sense that anyone can believe what they want. We mean that we of the Church of Scientology, when it comes to green cheese, embrace & accept all denominations.

[​IMG]

cheese -noun: (slang): 1. slang term for money.
    Origin: USA, derived from the fact Americans on welfare used to receive cheese as part of their benefits.

• LOL LOL x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  12. screamer2

Um... I think our thetans could very well be blown up by this thread if it continues to evolve in the way it's going.

Bring it. :boxing:

13. screamer2

This question reveals some of the the base reasoning behind why you don't want to run dianetics on clears.*

14. screamer2

*not that there are, ever were, or ever will be any clears.

15. lotus

Not with you on this one Screamer!

I believe there has been thousands of true clear state attained in $cientology

Cleared of common sense

• Winner Winner x 2
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  16. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

17. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

And if humans in ancient Greece had an e-meter then they would have reported about their experiences with gods on Mount Olympus instead of modern science fiction stuff, like Incident II.

18. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket Gold Meritorious Patron

Only those thetans who were captured on other planets and transported to Earth were blown up and turned into BTs.

Those who weren't transported, or who were already on Earth (like myself) weren't.

And if Big Thetans weren't transported and implanted, why did we need to do OT 2? I guess it's because while we don't have OT 2 as part of our own case, it's part of our BT's case, and we are really auditing them, not ourselves.

(That's the thing about OT. While a clear no longer has a reactive mind, ze is still at the effect of the reactive minds of others. That's why a Clear needs further processing.)

Helena

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  19. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Honestly Helena, I simply cannot get my head around the fact that you genuinely and sincerely still believe this garbage about BT's, implants and all the rest of it. There is NOT ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE any of this is factual. I'm sorry, I love you to bits HH, but I believe you are deluded.

20. Veda

Veda Sponsor

The Clearing Course was created around 1965 when Hubbard had abandoned "actual GPMs," and substituted "implant GPMs." "Actual GPMs" were messy and Hubbard was growing impatient (by now he was in his mid 50s). "Implants" were essentially "engrams" and were simpler and worked much better on Hubbard's "assembly line."

The CC addresses implants not (actual) GPMs.

Some who were around during 1965/1966 (and were already "Clear") balked (in 1967/1968) at being told they had been implanted by Xenu and, for them, Hubbard quickly invented the category of "loyal officer," which were those big beings and good guys who had not been implanted by Xenu.

But, of course, everyone still had oodles of implanted "Body Thetans."

Much of Hubbard's cosmology - apart from 'The Factors' of 1952 which he plagiarized from the Kabbalah - had the dual purpose of psychologically overwhelming others and, also, providing an explanation to himself for some failure.

For example, Hubbard had a nervous breakdown after his failure in southern Africa in 1966, and rebounded by re-creating himself as the "Commodore," with OT 3's "Incident 2" explaining why the world was so thoroughly mad that it would not recognize his natural magnificence.

• Thanks Thanks x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List