were our thetans blown up during Incident II?

Discussion in 'Scientology Technology' started by Mark Cab, Feb 15, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. EZ Linus

EZ Linus Cleared Tomato

Omg, what the hell ever happened to Chiffon? Watching that was like running a basic basic. Too bad Scientology won't go the way of the old Chiffon butter stick.

2. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes, it's kind of like they are on a highway to hell and anyone trying to work the brake will only get there faster. We have pressed the self-destruct and everyone is ordered to shoot each other if they try to stop or slow the countdown. It's awfully ironic to watch them do our work for us.

And as for those 185 million hardened SPs - that's a lot of frantic texts and phone calls from 323 area codes and central file letters asking why we haven't been on course for 30 years, or license plates or something. Schindler's SPs.

3. TheOriginalBigBlue

Dangerous old fads from the 50s - doctors no longer recommend margarine or Scientology.

4. Dotey OT

Dotey OT Patron

If you think it's butter, but it's not, it's Chiffon.

5. screamer2

screamer2 Idiot Bastardson

There is no butter in scientology.
    There is also no toilet paper.

Let that sink in.

6. TheOriginalBigBlue

Oh no! We're starting to confuse our metaphors. It must be the BT Rule - The longer a Scientology thread goes on the likelihood that Bathroom Tissue will be mentioned increases.

[​IMG]

7. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

8. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

HaHa! That's like an ex-Scientology off-shoot of Godwin's Law.
    (I am laughing with tears in my eyes!)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Hilarious!

Poe's Poop Paper Principle?​

Poe's Poopology?​

10. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

That reminds me of "Everything's better with Blue Bonnet on it" which becomes, if you're a 12 year old, "Everything's better with Blue Vomit on it".

11. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket Gold Meritorious Patron

I'm not deluded but my BT's are. :D

Helena

12. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Funny girl. :laugh:

13. pineapple

pineapple Patron Meritorious

Helena, do you even still have BT's? Aren't you OT XIV on Cap'n Bill's bridge? Or are things different in the Freezone?

14. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

:laugh: :roflmao:

This has got to be one of the funniest, wittiest things I've ever read. Dyin'! Good one, BB! :laugh:

For those who may not know the rule BB made the bathroom tissue spinoff from:

Godwin's law (or Godwin's rule of Hitler analogies)[1][2] is an Internet adage asserting that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1";[2][3] that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Adolf Hitler or his deeds"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  15. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Where's Shelly?

When I got in Scientology it was all about responsibility, then by the time OT3 got released, it was all about blaming one's bt's. The devolution of the entire subject of Scientology soon became obvious. I was so puzzled as to why people stayed in when I left. But this board has educated me as to why, it was designed as a maze to get and keep people lost in it.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  16. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket Gold Meritorious Patron

Make that 12, not 14. And in fact I no longer have any BT's.

But now I have MOCOs which have to be gotten rid of. (Darned if I can figure out the difference between BT's and MOCOs.)

Helena

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  17. pineapple

pineapple Patron Meritorious

It's always something.

18. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

Wait! Where did you get that number?

19. HelluvaHoax!

You mean the avg cost to go clear at $150K?

If that is what you are asking, I estimated it. By first "pervading" it. lol

I learned how to do this mathematical calculation from Dr. Hubbard.

That's how he was able to know with total certainty that the Wall of Fire happened exactly 75,000,000 years ago. If you look at the R&D records, you will see that LRH was able to narrow it down to July 3, 75,001,950 years BC. It happened on a Thursday at 2pm.

Pervading, I tell ya!

20. HelluvaHoax!

Oh wait, i think you are asking about those metrics of how much a person has to donate and how many years it taks.

That's based on ACTUAL median income worldwide, the rest if a function of their donating that percentage of their income to the "Bridge".