What's new

When you die, you’ll die alone and in pain and in the dark.

Hubbard's Tech makes Scientologists dysfunctional by design. Here is Hubbard in his own words, convincing Sceintologists to act this batshit crazy. There is only one small problem with Hubbard's logic on the effectiveness of this behavior. The average person is not interested in dumbing themselves down enough to fall for Hubbard's mind control con game.

http://splicd.com/o9NYh_VUWwM/103/245

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
It has been suggested to me that the person in this video may be OTVIII George Baillie (possibly Bailey) from Toronto Org circa 1990 – completions shown here: http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/g/george-baillie.html

Can anyone else confirm this?

If so, and he is OTVIII, it is a rather a damning indictment of ‘The Bridge’ when someone who has supposedly achieved the highest state of rationality available in this Galaxy, behaves like this.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I really feel very sorry for this guy. He has obviously given his life to the CoS and he’s trapped in an insane cult.

Please don’t blame him for his actions, he is the product of his conditioning.

I look forward to the day when he wakes up and gets out and we can have a beer together and a good laugh about this.

Axiom142
Yes, Ax, that's George (at least, as far as I can tell).
I haven't seen him for 18 years but that's who I thought it was right off the bat.
That's why the video made me sad, I remember a much nicer and happier version of George.

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Excellent video Ax,

I couldn't agree with you more, it is very sad to see someone behaving in such an irrational way.It reminds me of a young man who gave me a really hard time at a protest in Brighton last year.

Presumably this is someone who has all his TRs in and can confront without a reaction, right. Wrong!

I want it known I am now owed at least £1,000 by the psychiatrists for protesting outside of Scientology premises.Unfortunately they have yet to pay up.

:lol:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
"George the OT" suffers from a new breed of PTS....

PERFECT THETAN STORM.

He is literally besieged by unbearable and irreconcilable conflicts, mandates and catch 22's from every quarter. There is no way out.

***His duties as a Sea Org Member require unreasonable attack against the declared enemies of L. Ron Hubbard, COB and the CoS. He is a loyal soldier following orders at whatever cost or sacrifice to himself personally.

*** His responsibility as a Scientologist is to do everything in his power to advance on the Bridge to Total Freedom.

*** His desires as a human being are to understand, participate in and enjoy his own life.

If he follows Hubbard scripture he is doomed to fail.
If he follows orders from his S.O. seniors, he is doomed to fail.
If he refuses to follow scripture or orders, he loses his Total Freedom and is trapped in the dark and in pain for eternity.
If he tries to enjoy life, every other unheeded holy dictate will collapse upon him in sinful disgrace.
If he considers just one idea offered by the protester (and if the dominoes begin to fall) he risks losing the mental, physical and spiritual core of his entire existence -- Scientology.

What we witnessed was a man driven to the brink of insanity, pacing back and forth, desperately wanting to attack and destroy these very threatening and overwhelming forces that he had no slightest understanding of.

Surely, this was tragedy played out in front of our eyes. Still, George The OT was at once ludicrous, despicable & ridiculous...and dangerous, too, for he is a crusading mercenary-terrorist that will carry out any task requested without Q & A, Counter-Intention or Other Intention.

Add to all that, he is programmed to never "backflash" to his S.O. commanders. What we saw documented on film was what happens if the natural human instinct to "backflash" is suppressed and the reasoning individual himself is submerged. The crazed laughter, non-sequiturs and self-imploding illogics made this both divinely entertaining and deeply disturbing.

If it had been a 5-Star Restaurant and a disgruntled customer returned to complain in plain view of other clientele, imagine how swiftly, effortlessly and elegantly that customer would have been understood, finessed and brought to a sanguine resolution!

Now compare that to a dissatisfied Scientologist (customer/protestor) coming around to voice some serious concerns. How does an OT deal with a real-life problem? ANSWER: By delivering a "standard handling" that is disgraceful, bizarre and, moreover one that gravely exacerbates an already self-destructive public relations flap.

Leave it to George the OT to give a compelling demonstration of just how well Scientology works when applied to a real life situation.

It works perfectly, George the OT, will tell you. In his head, he is right.

Last edited:
It works perfectly, George the OT, will tell you. In his head, he is right.

Yep George is what Scientology considers a success story. The Cult of Scientology is not stupid enough to actually claim their can produce the imaginary states of Clear and OT, they only claim they can brainwashing their members into attesting to these imaginary states. George is a perfect example of the final outcome of Hubbard's Tech. An OT in his own mind, a true Scientology success story.

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh, so this guy is OT-8. :omg:

My goof. :duh:

I thought he was a staff member who suffered from never having had any auditing! :whistling:

Terril park

Sponsor
Its very sad to see this. He from the get go was using reverse tech,
and thinking he was right for doing so. Hopefully, later, in a time of contemplation he may realise what he's done, and realise he has to change.

Its good this video has been so widely reported, other church members may see it, and see a part of themselves and it may serve as a wakeup call.

" Lord forgive them, for they know not what they do."

Last edited:

solo

Patron with Honors
Hi Ax,

very well done on this video, this really sums up the Scientology-think on opposition, they have to take the view that any criticism comes from SP's,
but they cannot evaluate anything that hasn't been fed to them through their Scientology leaders. It's so sad, I instantly wanted to call you and thank you for this, I felt I could have still been there, if things had turned out differently, if I hadn't escaped.....

Any OSA WATCHING, please tell Hazel Grafton, Peter Morgan and Liz Cotton at Walsh Manor - I am here for you when you leave AS YOU WILL! Eventually.
And your children.......

PS my good friend John Harvey will never leave now..........

sparrow

Patron with Honors
It has been suggested to me that the person in this video may be OTVIII George Baillie (possibly Bailey) from Toronto Org circa 1990 – completions shown here: http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/g/george-baillie.html

Can anyone else confirm this?

If so, and he is OTVIII, it is a rather a damning indictment of ‘The Bridge’ when someone who has supposedly achieved the highest state of rationality available in this Galaxy, behaves like this.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I really feel very sorry for this guy. He has obviously given his life to the CoS and he’s trapped in an insane cult.

Please don’t blame him for his actions, he is the product of his conditioning.

I look forward to the day when he wakes up and gets out and we can have a beer together and a good laugh about this.

Axiom142

You're a good man Axiom142. Excellent job capturing this rare opportunity of a Scientologist communicating to a critic.

Universal solvent for the win!

WrongPlaceRightTime

Patron Meritorious
wow, what a sad sod. it's like animal tech- act like you are bigger than you are to scare off a predator. Growing up sci, telling someone that they are insane or nuts was like the biggest insult one could serve. My own mother used to say that to me quite a lot. You are insane because you want love and attention from your mother. I guess I was just dramatizing an incident and stuck on my whole track or some shit. One big hall of freakin mirrors. You know what I mean? If you have two mirrors opposing each other the reflection goes on to infinity?

This post is a bit non-sequitur and full of generalities. :whistling:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I've watched this video a couple of times now.

This guy is using the tech as a "talisman" against a perceived threat to him in his environment. What he is telling Axiom142 that he is is what this guy desperately wants him to be. Because if Axiom142 was anything other than totally insane, or "stuck in an electronic incident on his whole track" - then this Scientologist would shatter completely.

His whole house of cards - everything that makes up his Scientology Personality - would collapse.

The tech is used to NOT Communicate, to NOT confront, to build a delusional wall around the Scientologist to block off the real world and everything in it.

Such a great video, Axe.

Way to go!

Last edited:
How much case can a case gain gain if a case gain could gain case?

Silly scilon man, stuck in a circular self referential system of thought.
Seeing a free person, he exhibits his chains, all the while declaring that he is the one who is free.