Where is Alanzo?

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Federalli Jones, Sep 16, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. What happened to Alanzo?

I enjoyed many of his insightful writings.

Has he retired from ESMB?

2. EP - Ethics Particle

EP - Ethics Particle Gold Meritorious Patron

Heed the call big Al!

I miss him too! :confused2: :grouch:

Let's whistle him back, OK? :whistling:

3. Good twin

Good twin Floater

Don't let Alanzo fool you. He's never far away. Don't we all feel his presence? :whistling:

4. sandygirl

sandygirl Silver Meritorious Patron

I was wondering the same thing. Pitbull was getting a little obnoxious on another thread yesterday and I was waiting for Alanzo to come to his defense!!!

I miss him.....come back Alanzo....pretty please.....

5. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Hey Alanzo

If you're lookin' or watchin' I can tell ya (as an older newbie now), that I know some newbies and lurkers miss ya presence on the board, and they wanna ask -
    Where the bloody hell are ya?

6. Feral

Feral Rogue male

I have to admit I miss the bludger too!:coolwink:

7. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

8. He could be doing a handling with the Church?

From the info I have the COS is very active in contacting SP's, ex-scio critics, dissidents to "handle" and sell Basic Book packages to...

Just a thought that may bring Alanzo back to the board to deny or confirm :whistling:

9. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

Alanzo come home!!!!!!

[​IMG]

We all miss you.

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

I know you want to be billy badass of the real world, but us cyber buddies miss you so much.

Even the people who fought with you miss you.

I miss you.

A lot.

10. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

I sort of had the idea that he wasn't really gone, that he'd just worn out the Alanzo beingness and...
    like a phoenix from the ashes, he arises yet again but hardly recognisable in his new guise!
    His ardent worshipers tremble at the very idea; "Aaah!", they sigh, "a Fabian Alanzo"! :omg:
    Now, there's a concept that may keep some awake at nights; tossing and turning, starting suddenly from fitfull dreams and the mental image of the slow-motion tumbling of "the other shoe". :ohmy:
    It's coming people, be prepared! :yes:

11. Pitbull

Pitbull Patron with Honors

Yes, Please PLEASE PLEASE
    COME BACK. I need all the help I can get.

On the other hand, I hope you found something fantastic to do with your life!
    Getting too focused on Scientology (even as an ex) leads to a point of
    diminishing returns.

12. EP - Ethics Particle

EP - Ethics Particle Gold Meritorious Patron

STREWTH!

13. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

I miss the Alanzo who was here when I first joined. Insightful, passionate and interesting.

I don't miss the Alanzo who delighted in tirades, attacks and chaos in recent times. He can stay where he is, wherever that is, though I wish him peace and relief from his confusions.

14. Hence my earlier question as to whether he was undergoing a handling with the CoS to recover him... :whistling:

15. Just censor someone, then he'll be back.

The Anabaptist Jacques

16. feline

feline Patron Meritorious

I have a hard time believing that Alanzo is done with us all. I hope that this break is a choice on his part and that he returns refreshed and ready to talk to us again.

It has seemed to me that he could do with a break. Hopefully that is what this is.

17. HappyGirl

HappyGirl Gold Meritorious Patron

Alonzo's Blog

Thank you! That WAS a GREAT read! :)

18. everfree

everfree Patron Meritorious

I know that every time I've thought I was done posting I've come back for more. I suspect Alanzo will be back in some form or another at some point. I sure hope so.

19. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

He's always come and gone on forums to which he was posting. It's just something he does and has always done. I assume it's life type stuff.