WhoIsMartyRathbun.com is no longer an attack site, it's a GoDaddy parking page

Discussion in 'MartyWorld' started by CommunicatorIC, Feb 25, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  2. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Wonder how much they settled for.

LESSON DU JOUR: I guess the COS and Marty both had their own reasons for trying to hide the obvious fact that they settled.

The COS doesn't want anyone to know because it would encourage & embolden others to sue, knowing that the unbeatable OT cult lawyers can be beaten with a fat ass payday.

Marty wouldn't want anyone to know because he bragged like a beast all those blogging years about his pristine "integrity"and how he could not be compromised with "blood money". But, he had a price and he took it. That was the whole purpose of the lawsuit--MONEY--so he succeeded.

There is a moment in the true-story feature film DONNIE BRASCO (Johnny Depp, Al Pacino...) where a mafia captain is befriended who often takes the undercover FBI agent (Depp) up to his rooftop to feed and groom the racing pigeons that were kept in an array of cages. Al Pacino's character (mafia murderer) remarks to Depp: "When you see them pigeon cages being taken down, you'll know that he (mafia captain) ain't comin' back--he's dead"

Later in the movie, the pigeon cages are gone, just after the guy is wacked out by fellow mafia thugs.

In Marty's movie, there were no pigeon cages that came down. But the hate website came down. Same meaning.

3. Balthasar

Balthasar Patron Meritorious

I just clicked on ALL these links below at Martys page says "Service Unavailable HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable"
    Makes one wonder why?

Corpus Christi Caller Times 19 Sept
    Corpus Christi Caller Times 2 July
    Corpus Christi Caller Times 3 August
    Corpus Christi Caller Times 5 July
    Corpus Christi Caller Times 6 August
    Corpus Christi Caller Times 9 July

4. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

. . .

Marty_money4.jpg

:wink2:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  5. uncover

uncover Silver Meritorious Patron

Is it legit now to say: "Marty, the CSOHB" ?

BTW, who is Marty ?

6. Out/Int

Out/Int Patron with Honors

I hope someone mirrors his site before that comes down too

I had a feeling he accepted the blood money from the cult

That is really sad and tragic that he would throw himself under the bus for money

Marty Rathbun is a nut job

Someone contact his attorney's - or were they in on it too?

Did they do the "We don't know why we were fired" - drill.... as they pretended to be baffled as to why Marty Rathbun (Monique Rathbun) fired them?

What I am learning - I think everyone betrays everyone when Scientology is involved.

Scientology - Even if you are out - it is A mind fuck that keeps mind fucking.

7. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Job done.

I hope you can now enjoy the rest of your life with your beautiful family Marty.

Thank-you for sticking it to the cofs (and miscavige especially) so thoroughly and so openly.

:party::party::party:

8. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Goodby Goodluck

I've said over and over again, watch all the fleas jump off of the corpse of this teetering, rotting beast while screaming to the high heavens that it wasn't they that perpetuated and perpetrated the gore of this fraud but that they were its biggest victims, and watch them muscle their way to the front of the long line of cash settlements till the mutha Hubbards cuphoards are bare for the rank and file.
    That they are cashing out now tells me the beast is about to finally topple.
    See their ham hands, like pickled pigs feet spoiling the cookie jar...

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  9. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

I would agree with what you said in this post if not for the fact that he stuck it to his attorneys as well who were working against an opposition with an almost unlimited budged, and had them on the ropes.

Until I know ALL the facts (if that ever happens) I'll try to withhold judgement on Marty. He did some real damage to the CoS for a period of time and most people wouldn't have brought the lawsuit against CoS to begin with.

I know that CoS can put extreme pressures on people in a legal battle, including tactics that are illegal, using their "religious scriptures", and I get that Marty and Mosey probably wanted to get on with their life.

But until Ray Jeffrey and the others get paid I'm not going to feel good about this ending. From all I know, Ray is not just a great attorney, but a great man, and he doesn't deserve to get screwed in this manner.

10. Out/Int

Marty was the guy that handled the lawsuits - he wrote the book and knows how Scientology uses litigation. He did not stick it to his attorney's - they must have been in on it and part of the ruse to get people to think the suit was dropped and they were fired.

He filed a lawsuit to get money out of the cult. No other explanation.

Look at Marty's FB page - he is in some nice clothes with the baby on the beach.... while some guy in LA, NY, Chicago, St Louis, Kansas City, San Diego, Toronto, Tampa and Miami are getting fleeced to pay off his gag order.

That is wrong.

He knew exactly how it works and people are getting bankrupted to pay Marty off.

In my opinion, Marty Rathbun is in treason against humanity if he took a money in exchange for his bizarre but predictable behavior.

There is no excuse in the world to take blood money in exchange for silence - no reason whatsoever.

Marty is all about Marty. A complete and utter asshole.

I will express a personal insult to Marty and Monique for taking the blood money gag order buy out - if they did.:grouch::angry: of course - I won't do it here. It is against the rules.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  11. Webactivism

Webactivism New Member

We've archived it. www.whoismartyrathbun.co coming up in a week.

Cheers for the member who alerted us. Thx

12. Out/Int

Can you archive "Marty Rathbun: Moving up a Little Higher" site - I am sure it will be coming down soon if my suspicions are correct regarding Marty orchestrating this entire scam. After all - he learned it and did it while he was in the cult...

Another high ranking officer that escaped Scientology - taking a blood money gag order buy out - Marty Rathbun

13. anonynon

anonynon ρατroη

Busted squirrel is busted?

[​IMG]

14. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

Let's just wildly speculate. I always like to. :wink2:

My guess is that the going rate for silence would be about $3 million. Paid as an
    annuity of sorts over 20 years (with no lawyers involved to wet their beaks), that
    would come out to about $150,000 a year. Enough to live on but not enough to
    fuel suspicions about out-of-character conspicuous consumption. Just real
    comfortable livin' . . . especially in Texas.

Putting it into perspective, $3 million translates as:

• 600 $5K IAS Lifetime memberships (commoner class)
    • 30 $100K Patron with Honors (well-to-do class)
    • 1 Nancy Cartright (whale class)
    No doubt, someone works hard. Someone pays.

:hmm:

15. Webactivism

Webactivism New Member

Done !

16. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Goodby Goodluck

Makes me wonder about all of the luminaries who used to post here who suddenly dissapeared into the ether without even one more post, were buyouts involved?
    Not to mention names......

17. xseaorguk

xseaorguk Patron Meritorious

I always knew he was in it for the money.
    Just like David Mayo and others.
    Everybody has a price:yes:

Karma will not forget him.

18. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

It's kind of darkly ironic and funny IF Scientology settled with the Rathbuns by paying them money.

Because, the duped dopes that donated their hard-earned cash to the IAS were given some fancy humanitarian status title for it. The dunce donors had huge wins from being fleeced, thinking they had helped "flow power to power".

But all that really happened is that they handed their life savings over to a declared SP, Marty.

The whole idea of KSW fanatics validating an "SP" by giving them massive and secretive cash sums is pretty hilarious. Especially the fact that Scientologists experience such huge wins on it. LOL

CONCLUSION: Scientologists can have wins on anything if they think they are supposed to--and/or if they believe that making up some delusional "win" will afford them even more status with the senior cult leaders that ran the cash-stealing fraud on them.

19. Out/Int

20. Balthasar

Balthasar Patron Meritorious

David Mayo wasn't in for money. CoS was much stronger in the 80ies and made David Mayo's life a hell. He settled that's true but had he not, he would have been crushed by the Church.