WhoIsMartyRathbun.com is no longer an attack site, it's a GoDaddy parking page

Discussion in 'MartyWorld' started by CommunicatorIC, Feb 25, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

From Tony's blog:
    View attachment 13362 I concur. :shrug:

2. Balthasar

Balthasar Patron Meritorious

I couldn't find these 27 bigots awards handed out at this "Scientologists Taking Action Against Discrimination" site. Did they remove it because it was too silly? Has anybody actually seen it posted?

3. renegade

renegade Silver Meritorious Patron

So, did Marty "rue the day" he convinced Monique to file the law suit?

4. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

Let's see.... was it the site anniversary and it wasn't until Thursday 2pm that they finished the reg cycle from some sucker to pay the site costs for the next year then get it up and propogated.

At least the poor mark is saving the planet by showing the world how a pathetic scamming regligion operates

5. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

I personally think the lawsuit was concocted by Marty and COB to stop any further lawsuits.

There were several lawsuits launched against the church in that time period with 2 still ongoing i believe.

What better way to discourage others from fighting the COS in the courtroom than to have the one guy who should have won, give up and make it seem like it just isn't worth it to sue them.

Things have been relatively quiet for the COS since that suit was dropped. It went from sharks in the water to goldfish in the pond.

6. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

That would be such a provocatively fascinating thing if it were true.

But, I kind of doubt that COB has the capacity to create a massive, years-long devastating black PR campaign against himself that would make him one of the most hated persons in the Western world. I just don't think he would ever sacrifice his own fame and celebrity and risk REAL lawyers exposing him in court. It seems against everything hat Miscavige holds dear--himself and the glowing adoration he commands of others.

Even though Scientology is infamous for unspeakably, unimaginably catastrophic footbullet, I don't think even they could unleash such blundering bullshit upon themselves, lol.

7. Intelligence

Intelligence Silver Meritorious Patron

I've been quiet on Forums over the past several months (working behind the scenes), and was surprised to see I was included in the recent COS Hate Website.

DM certainly does hold a grudge. Perhaps time to come out of semi-retirement as I'm only turning 65 this May? :hifive:

8. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Goodby Goodluck

I had this to say so I'll say it again while we watch all the sewer rats jump ship all the while playing us all for a golden parachute.