Why does David Miscavige look like a villian?

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by BlackRob, Apr 23, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. BlackRob

BlackRob Gold Meritorious Patron

Sup?

I've always wondered why the people that are in the chuch (or joined the church in the past) didn't see that David Miscavige is a villain? I mean, he does look like your average b-movie textbook villain. He looks straight up evil:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He really looks like a villain. The first time i saw this dude (when i took this pic with my cousin and him) he looked straight up evil:

[​IMG]

Creepy bastard. He looks like if you have beef with him, he will give your cat some rat poison, calls your job up just to annoy you, hit your wife from the back while you are doing the groceries, telling your 3 yr old kids that Santa is dead, going to the city hall with your passport to change your name in "Willie Stroker", and yes, all simultaneously. So when you get home, your whole life is fucked.

That's what i think when i see him.

2. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

And I bet the itty bitty gangsta would just love doing all that stuff.

You gotta admit, even for a little guy, he's an upstat in the world of real SPs (Shitty People).

3. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

He was rarely visible when I was in, non-existent when I first got in.

4. Intentionally Blank

Intentionally Blank Scientology Widow

Isn't that always the case with the creepy villain? They crawl out of some scum hole, take the poison, laugh maniacally, and then try to take over the world. Where is Spiderman when you need him??

Blanky

5. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

ANSWER: Because when Scientologists are in the presence of someone--

* With great tone 40 certainty...
    * Whose speech is populated with theta, high-toned terms like "orders of magnitude", "unprecedented expansion" and "on this planet"...
    * With a cock-eyed, sleazy drunk grin...​

--they obnose an ethical, tone-40, high-toned theta OT with VGIs.

6. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Whoever got this still should get an award.

[​IMG]

Crazy, mean, sad, ill, exhausted, delusional...all in the same photo.

7. aegerprimo

aegerprimo Summa Cum Laude

(My bold and red)

Black Rob, that is your cousin! I saw this photo on another thread somewhere... and peeps were asking questions like - "who is that guy with DM? How tall is that guy?"

So now we know, HE IS YOUR COUSIN and YOU TOOK THE PIC! :clap: (also your cousin is not very tall).

Just wow :bowdown::wow:

8. PTS

PTS Elliott

He looks like a villain because he is a villain.
    He's pulled it right in.

9. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

Yeah. There is no painting in that man's attic.

10. DeeAnna

DeeAnna Patron Meritorious

I honestly don't know how this happens but I have seen it happen before. A person who once looked sort of okay, but then as they became meaner and meaner in life, their facial features seemed to morph into a type of evilness. Examples in my opinion: Charles Manson, O.J. Simpson, Dick Cheney

I've seen this happen with non-celebrities whom I have known also. It is a strange phenomenon.

11. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Next time they make a movie on the Mafia & John Gotti, they should consider DM playing the role of Sammy (the Bull) Gravano.

1127.jpg

12. HelluvaHoax!

:hysterical::hysterical:

Perfect (physical) type casting--the diminutive sociopath.

But, as far as the screenplay's story line goes, the narrative of Sammy (the crime boss' right hand man) who later became a "rat" to testify and take down Gotti, there may be another casting choice. Marty Rathbun.

Sammy was a most loyal underboss in the Gambino crime family until he overheard FBI surveillance tapes where Gotti was verbally trashing him. Sammy instantly recognized that he was going to get whacked and so he flipped. In a darkly ironic parallel, Marty only left the service of COB when he and his friends were being "whacked" (physically) by the "teflon COB".

And in Scn. terms, the "hit" would come not only in the form of Miscavige beating them bloody with his fists, the ultimate blow would come by the death of their "eternity" as an SP declare. It was only a matter of time and Marty got out before that happened, same as Sammy. It was a smart move.

Marty (and Mosey's) court battle vs. RTC/Miscavige likewise tests Don Miscavige's teflon coating. It took the feds a number of cases vs Gotti before they nailed his murdering ass and sentenced him to life. Miscavige has had a few legal actions where the charges "didn't stick" but the plaintiffs' attorneys in these current cases have learned much from earlier attempts to nail Miscavige/COS. Recently, they have been settling with big payouts and thus the noose is tightening around Miscavige's neck just like Gotti's throat cancer eventually shut his lying braggadocio up for good.

Jesus, I went on a mini-rant there, didn't I? LOL

13. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

You are addicted to script writing sweetheart

And we love it

(I mean some of us) :biggrin:

14. Dave B.

Dave B. Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

I looked in the Diminuitive One's eyes circa late '84 or early '85. Only time I've met him. It was my distinct impression there is something weird going on in that dome. Really don't know how to describe it even after all these years.

15. Leland

Leland Crusader

I've been watching some historical shows about how Hitler manipulated and orchestrated his rise to power. Quite a few similarities.

16. Intentionally Blank

Intentionally Blank Scientology Widow

Best. Post. Of. The. Day.

17. HelluvaHoax!

18. lotus

The last time I was sitting beside my boyfriend
    and having this ''face''

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I won't tell why :biggrin:

19. HelluvaHoax!

:hysterical:

Should we guess?

Okay, first try. . .

Because your boyfriend was an OT VIII and he demanded that you dress up like Mary Sue (while he wears a navy costume) so you can play out a sexy bedroom fantasy where you will be sent to prison unless you help him reach "EP" by commanding him TR-8 style as loudly as you can: "DO ME COMMODORE! DO ME COMMODORE!" ?

:giggle:

20. lotus

:roflmao:

Do me commodore - do me commodore :roflmao:
    Yes yes yes :happydance:

You gave me such a good lauging HH :biggrin: