What's new

Would you like to see CofS revamped and reformed?

Do you hope for reform of CofS and would you rejoin if so?

• No, I don't think reform could happen.It would never get off the ground- it would be the same.

Votes: 34 52.3%
  • Yes. It's possible and I would rejoin once I was sure it wasn't like it was before.

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Maybe possible but I'd not rejoin as it would be: "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss."

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • I don't care if it's possible or not.I don't want to see anyone out there spreading Scn.

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Yes, I think it's possible but I wouldn't rejoin because I'm too used to going my own way.

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Yes, I think it's possible but I wouldn't rejoin because I don't want to do any Scn.

Votes: 4 6.2%

• Total voters

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
I disagree. They don't apply KSW- not that I'm a KSW fan. But they really aren't "standard". They change and ignore policy (and tech) all the time in the cult.

I think that to really change things, you'd have to have people not only willing to delete some of the HARMFUL policies LRH wrote (and then how would you get people in charge to all agree on which ones could stay and which ones should go) but also to set it up like a very loose knit grassroots type thing. IMO, the incorporation and cultic trappings of CofS prevent that.

Which means I will never ever be part of it again. There are no checks and balances in Scientology. DM came in and threw people around, and people followed him. History repeats itself. And will again no matter how much Scientology "changes".
They can "change it" or "fix it" all they want. Hubbard has already proven he was a psycho fucker. What is or isn't Hubbard? What does and doesn't work?

90% of Scientology is following the "pure" Hubbard. That is failure right there.

How is any Scientologists supposed to take Scientology seriously if they openly throw out certain policies. A Scientologist would never be able to point to a Hubbard policy and people take them seriously.

It's over. Scientology will only ever have a place in the Freezone.

michaelangelo

Gold Meritorious Patron
What is there to reform?. Isn't it built around Hubbard's occult nonsense?. Even the scio symbols come from the occult.

Full of lies and false promises.

Numero cuartro!

Last edited:

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yes, I do.

I voted 2. The only one. 3rd dynamics go up and down. All can be reformed, all can be degraded.

CoS does not apply Scientology. CoS is low-toned and doesn't apply ethics but a tacit and arbitrary moral code.

If all the true Scientologists would just flourish and prosper sooner or later we would take back CoS.

How tough can it be to take over a failing 2-bit lost 3rd dynamic run by David Miscavige?! Come on! Like taking crack from a steamrolled-over hobo. :p

It's just a question of time and postulating an ideal scene. DM is old and has no replacement. His golden boy Tom Cruise cannot even explain what Scientology is on national television. The end of this gruesomely ugly regime is near. And only improvement is possible after DM puts his stupid flows on something. It couldn't be worse than now.

Carmel

Crusader
'The raisons in the turd' (as some have described it), which are there for the picking, is one thing - The CofS is something entirely different and not something that could be "reformed" IMO.

Didn't have an option that fitted the bill for me, Fluff, so didn't vote. :)

Amadeus Einstein

Patron with Honors
No. I voted #1.

And I'd prefer that the subjects of Scn/Dn weren't presented within the context of a church. I'd prefer that it was a separate science, fully tested an peer reviewed by others. Also, that rather than the subject being seen as a done deal, that lines of investigation carried out by sufficiently knowledgeable others were kept open.

Pascal

No. I voted #1.

And I'd prefer that the subjects of Scn/Dn weren't presented within the context of a church. I'd prefer that it was a separate science, fully tested an peer reviewed by others. Also, that rather than the subject being seen as a done deal, that lines of investigation carried out by sufficiently knowledgeable others were kept open.

Yep, universities should teach Scientology "theology".

Been Done Had

Patron with Honors
I'm with Amadeus...

Lose the church aspect. Lose the admin tech. Incinerate KSW.

Get the best tech terminals on the planet to sort though the all the materials and rejigger it from a one size fits all carwash to a more personalized ability driven personal improvement non-profit.

Focus on training auditors, fields auditors and auditing. If you just want auditing no one will reg you.

No must haves on anything.

Staff makes a living wage. No clapping at pictures.

Sea Org is disbanded.

Good Lord I could go on and on.:no:

Would I rejoin? Well, under my paradigm, they're really wouldn't be anything to join. Would I train and receive auditing from a group like that? Sure.

I'm with Amadeus...

Lose the church aspect. Lose the admin tech. Incinerate KSW.

Get the best tech terminals on the planet to sort though the all the materials and rejigger it from a one size fits all carwash to a more personalized ability driven personal improvement non-profit.

Focus on training auditors, fields auditors and auditing. If you just want auditing no one will reg you.

No must haves on anything.

Staff makes a living wage. No clapping at pictures.

Sea Org is disbanded.

Good Lord I could go on and on.:no:

Would I rejoin? Well, under my paradigm, they're really wouldn't be anything to join. Would I train and receive auditing from a group like that? Sure.

Welcome to the Freezone. Looking forward to hearing about your activities. :)

Mark A. Baker :coolwink:

Veda

Sponsor
Why is this topic in the (Not Scientology) 'Independent Field' section? Shouldn't it be in the 'Scientology Freezone' section?

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Because this category fits better. You do know what the independent field is, right? Given the fact that I included choices for people who don't want to do any Scn, I could just as easily have put this in the evaluating Scn section.

Veda

Sponsor
Because this category fits better. You do know what the independent field is, right? Given the fact that I included choices for people who don't want to do any Scn, I could just as easily have put this in the evaluating Scn section.

Yes, that would have been a better choice. It has nothing to do with the non-Scientology 'Independent Field' of today. Maybe it can be moved? Good topic. Wrong category.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I don't think it is the wrong category. A lot of people who are still interested in Scn outside CofS are not Freezoners and are indies. Some of them have opinions on a revamped CofS. I'm not a Freezoner and I created the thread.

I am Fluffy and I approved this message.

Pascal

Oh yeah, like that.

I don't think it is the wrong category. A lot of people who are still interested in Scn outside CofS are not Freezoners and are indies. Some of them have opinions on a revamped CofS. I'm not a Freezoner and I created the thread.

I am Fluffy and I approved this message.

I'm also an indie Scientologist and support our sexy fluffer. :thumbsup: :happydance: