What's new

Writings of Paul Adams

AnonKat

Crusader
http://fzglobal.org/writings.htm

Writings of Paul Adams: Last updated December 22, 2006

Some people have found some of these writings interesting and informative. So I have collected over 950 of the recent Internet postings all together and made them easily accessible. There is a comprehensive index below, arranged alphabetically by subject matter.

Otherwise, they are arranged chronologically, as below.

All these messages were posted to public groups. Membership to any of these groups is fairly open. Where necessary, I have including the message written by another that I am responding to. The author's name in these cases has been deleted. Again, these messages are in the public domain, and can be found in the archives of the groups concerned. I have not posted any private e-mails. Even so, if you object to having your words on display here, without attribution, I will accommodate your wishes. I will either make your name public, or paraphrase/delete your words as appropriate--just e-mail me.

The posts I made regarding Upper Levels are indexed here:
http://fzglobal.org/wotwritings.htm

Vinaire

Sponsor
By relative safety is meant that anyone reading anything on this list
has been thoroughly warned of the level of material discussed, and if
they go and screw up their case for twenty years because they read
stuff they shouldn't, then no-one here need feel bad about it.

I don't know how many people have really thought it through about what makes exposure to any material dangerous. If those factors are known then nobody will be affected adversely by OT materials.

(1) Mind is a self protective mechanism. On its own it would never offer anything that is overwhelming to a person.

(2) Overwhelm occurs only when one goes digging into the mind. If one doesn't do that one would never be overwhelmed.

Note: If you are prone to digging into your mind then OT materials may affect you adversely. This adverse affect does not come from OT materials, but it comes from you digging into your mind in response to reading OT materials.

(3) When one focuses on a certain area of the mind (simply puts attention on it) then one may become aware of certain responses from the mind, or there may not be any response.

(4) If a person keeps looking into that area (without questioning anything, or trying to dig into anything), then the mind would start to un-stack itself.

(5) During this process of unstacking the mind would never offer anything on its own that could be overwhelming.

(6) Overwhelming may occur only if one interferes with the way the mind wants to unstack itself.

For better understanding you may read the KHTK essays on my blog.

PS: A person who is routinely digging into his mind is definitely not in a good shape. He will do himself a big favor by learning to look and let the mind unstack itself. The most dangerous aspect of Scientology is that it pushes one into digging, instead of allowing one to simply look.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Paul, I had no idea you'd prepared that compilation. Very nice. Thank you.

Now, please repeat after me: "Thank you, AnonKat."

Veda

Sponsor
Reading a 2004 "Tech" discussion between TT (Tommy Thompson) and Paul, the difference between Paul's competence and Thompson's - well - less than competence, was glaring.

It's noteworthy, IMO, that Paul's views have changed and evolved over the years, whereas Tommy Thompson's (apparently) have not.

The last I heard about Thompson was that he had "attested to the completion of the sets ups for OT VIII":

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=2724&postcount=28