X Staff Speaking out in C of S in L.A.

Discussion in 'North America' started by Cinnamon_Girl, Feb 13, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. Cinnamon_Girl

Cinnamon_Girl Patron with Honors

I was really interested and glad to see on t.v. just a few minutes ago, a few x- staffers, including one of the MArketing staff, speaking about the abuses they endured while on staff. The "church" is being sued. From what I could see in the t.v. it looked like it was occurring at the Celebrity Center. I haven't searched for a link yet. Their lawyers are saying that they are "disgruntled x-employees". It was on Channel 7 here in the south orange county area.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
  2. Mystic

Mystic Banned

Cinnie honey, there was a major press conference held in LA this morning. All of our USAian major outfronters were there and was streamed over the internet. It should be appearing on youtube.

3. Cinnamon_Girl

Cinnamon_Girl Patron with Honors

Good then, I can see it. But I want to know that the cult was exposed.

4. byte301

byte301 Crusader

No, they weren't at CC. They were at The Steve Allen Theater. Do you really think the cult would have a bunch of SP's at CC?

5. Sock Puppy

Sock Puppy Patron with Honors

6. 20000000

20000000 Patron

:thankyou::dancer::lol::buzzin:
    You rock guys.:thumbsup:

7. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

8. Alanzo

Alanzo Banned

Miriam announced the time and location for the LA Megaraid at the end of her news spot.

"...Meantime, a demonstration is planned here at the Hollywood headquarters tomorrow at 3pm."

:happydance:

Next year, we'll need to get them to announce the mega haircuts just down the street.

9. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Alanzo, it's time to change that avatar of yours...It's just too damn cute, and lets ya get away with murder. :whistling:

10. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

There are two other threads covering this....

http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=16385

http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=16346

11. Boojuum

Boojuum Silver Meritorious Patron

YES! YES! YES!

Fabulous! Fabulous! Fabulous!
    :wow:

12. Lohan2008

Lohan2008 Gold Meritorious Patron

ABC 7

HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- Former Scientologists are suing the Church of Scientology for abuse they allegedly suffered while working for them. They spoke about the abuse publically for the first time Friday.

"I was personally beat up on five separate occasions by the head of Scientology, David Muscavitch," said former Scientology director Jeffrey Hawkins, a member of the church for 35 years.

Friday marks the second anniversary of global demonstrations.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=7274685

13. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Maybe it lets him get away with murder but I say keep it. It brightens my mood everytime I see it :)