What's new

Xemnu a Fictional Character from Marvel Comics circa 1960

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
I believe the gain comes from locating and putting attention on and briefly communicating to "things" in one's immediate space until some change occurs, signalled by a feeling that the cycle is over (sometimes felt as a "blow"), with an F/N. As to what is actually occurring, I don't know for sure but have offered an opinion here a few times.

That many people have experienced good wins from following the procedure does not mean that the theory is correct, only that following the procedure can result in good wins. Probably better wins could be obtained by following this solo procedure (nothing to do with me), better because there is no false theory to go with it.

Paul

I just think that this sort of processing is not everybody's "item". There are some people who will say that it should be nobody's "item".

My "item" would be anything that is blatently legal and gives me some sort of "gain" provided the price is anywhere from free to realistic and the time required does not create an increased need to handle more "items" nor handle "items" of loved ones and close associates.

Some people make remarkable case gain praying near an altar. Some would think them fools.

This is the unique individuality that exists.

And BTW that site you pointed me to uses the theory that one does not have to know the exact nature of what it being "processed" something which I am an advocate of. I think it is unfair for a group to enforce the idea that an incident belongs to everybody.

That would be an implant in and of itself regardless of whther there is electricity involved.

Thank you Mr. dull

Nice chatting with you.

Rd00

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
I don't think so.

I think it reflects either his drug-addled state that Alan and Dart report, as well as Kima Douglas and others, wherein he free-associates the name and doesn't realize where he's seen it. Or, he intentionally used the name that would later be found out by the rubes, but long after he was gone.

It certainly shows that he was unoriginal, and almost completely incapable of making shit up himself.

And remember, Incident 1 comes from the primitive ritual the locals were performing on the island they were staying at when Hubbard wrote OT III.

I would not be particularly surprised. After all, the guy responsible for "piltdown Man" left a note in his will admitting it was a fake and how he did it.

Perhaps that's why the basic books are being revised to remove the obtuse derivations that lrh made about things on which he was truly uninformed (many, it would seem). At least we all know how to survive radiation: "Duck and Cover!"

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm inclined now to think he produced all this material through 'automatic writing' and believed it all himself. I am so glad I got myself out before being exposed to this stuff. How on Earth could he possibly have discovered this history by 'research'? What kind of research?:coolwink:

Perceptive. Some writers outline their book/play/script before writing it. One of the hazards of Hollywood is that they want a formula to make the stars, the public, and the studio happy before a word goes on paper. The only way to write brilliantly, I believe, or to whatever level of brilliance one can attain, is to write with as little plan as possible. If you are suprising yourself you'll likely surprise your audience.

But to use that method in writing technicals? Especially when feeding on pills, hegemony and megalomania? That would account for the lack of discipline in following up to see if unconciously one was using another's plot, characters and systemology. Kind of important when dealing with this stuff, don't you think?

Tom of Helatrobus

Patron Meritorious
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT XENU!!! (XEMU?)

So are you saying Xenu is NOT real? I bet L. Ron laughed his ass off for the longest time after he told that whopper and people believed him... Actually, you've got to admit it is kinda funny. Sort of a long term prank that ruins people's lives - still kinda funny. Then again, I didn't do OT 3.