What's new

Scientology ready to sue HBO for Copyright Infringement!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
rNWdz3Q.jpg

Re: Miscavige beating up his PC in session

There appears to be an enormous quantity of exculpatory evidence now being produced by eyewitnesses.

Here's another affidavit (below) that was sent by registered mail to HBO just in the past couple days. The sheer number and weight of eyewitnesses who testify that Miscavige never assaulted his PC certainly makes it appear that it did not happen.

Disappointing!

Screen%20Shot%202015-03-17%20at%206.42.16%20AM_zpstzapubb0.png

Last edited:

TG1

Angelic Poster
These lame-ass letters are getting shriller and sillier.

This is what happens when no one acknowledges a Scientologist's origination.

tantrum.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Is he known to say "I'm not auditing you" before beating people up?

LOLOL

That r-factor needs to be replaced.

Before all auditing and confessional sessions, the standard, truthful (and helpful) r-factor should be:

"I am not helping you."

HelluvaHoax!

These lame-ass letters are getting shriller and sillier.

This is what happens when no one acknowledges a Scientologist's origination.

View attachment 9769

:hysterical:

CULT ALERT: Desperation has set in.

SITUATION: The cult is viciously attacking. Org NLS stats are in screaming power! (Nasty Letters Sent). People are ignoring, lambasting or otherwise laughing each time the cult hilariously tries to threaten Scientologists with losing their eternity--or wogs with losing sleep (staying up all night reading online about the unbelievable jaw-dropping stupid of Scientology).

SOLUTION: The cult is imploding. Do nothing. (it's kind of like the e-meter drill[SUP]1[/SUP], but way better)

[SUP]1[/SUP] Lurkers Guide: Scientology e-meter training includes a drill where the student stares at the e-meter and says "THE TA (tone arm) IS MOVING DO NOTHING". The tone arm is a dial on the gadget that is supposed to measure the quantity of invisible mental matter ("charge") that the Scientologist was blowing. It would have been far more helpful to the PC's case if the TA had instead measured the quantity of money the Scientologist was blowing.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Scientology is lowering themselves every day:

g3Z424j.jpg

How does the cult not realize that this crap just proves how ugly and nasty and abusive the Church of Scientology is?

Zero self-awareness!

They are clueless about how public relations really works.

Chess

Patron with Honors
Busted! I've made all those letters up!
I knew i've forgot something when i made all those letters up!

Because i've got all the time in the world to make up 30+ letters. Sure.

Hey, I'm not saying they are not real. I'm a little pessimistic in my old age and like to confirm things I read. Scientology conned me for years with bs.
Those letters haven't hit Ortega or Rinder's site yet and were written 6 days ago.
Scientology taking on HBO legally would be quite the event and would be like trying to put out a fire with gasoline.

Leland

Crusader
I am a never in. I have just been fascinated with this cult for a long time.

Well....keep it at arms length.....dangerous stuff.....

I was in for 27 years...and only left because they started to attack me...

Its a vicious vicious organization.....take care in relation to anything to do with it...!!

Sindy

Crusader
How does the cult not realize that this crap just proves how ugly and nasty and abusive the Church of Scientology is?

Zero self-awareness!

I know it's been said a million times but it's hitting me like a ton of bricks now how all of this is one big dramatization of L Ron Hubbard's psychosis via the group he founded through the policies he wrote. That sounds so simple and obvious but it's profound in a way I can only sense and not put into words.

They are all imprisoned inside the mind of L Ron Hubbard -- no, they ARE collectively, the still living and actively dramatized mind of L Ron Hubbard. The only way to escape is to wake up from the trance and grab one's own mind back and run like hell.

They can't see it because Ron couldn't see it. No one hated and wanted to attack the media and the "outside world" more than Hubbard. His paranoia was deep and pathological. It is their duty and obligation to follow in his foot steps and do the same in utter, blind obedience because they ARE him.

Chess

Patron with Honors
Well....keep it at arms length.....dangerous stuff.....

I was in for 27 years...and only left because they started to attack me...

Its a vicious vicious organization.....take care in relation to anything to do with it...!!

Exactly, beware of that group of zealots.
Read and research whatever you like about them but don't go near one of those of Orgs except maybe to throw eggs or other equally well intentioned actions.
That organisation of people really do ruin lives - it's no joke and they seriously need to be eradicated.

HelluvaHoax!

Zero self-awareness!

This!

This is the core dirty little secret of Scientologists.

They look kinda normal.

They eat food, drive cars and go to work kinda like normal people.

You can talk to them, pretty much, and they use words like other people, kinda

But, they are not "duplicating" other people's thoughts and feelings.

It's not that they are not able to do that--it's that they don't give a shit what anybody thinks.

Besides themselves.

They are obsessively building their own little virtual reality world, right inside that head that looks kinda normal.

What they are going for is not empathy or two-way communication. They are going for "WHAT'S REAL TO THEM". They are building their own reality at a mad rate.

When their own "reality" goes sufficiently out of synch with actual reality--and all hell breaks loose in their lives-- they do one of two things:

1. Fully cave in and blow Scientology.

2. Fully cave in and borrow money to handle their case some more.

Each Scientologist has a threshold factor which equates to the NUMBER OF CAVE INS divided by the SEVERITY OF CAVE INS. When that threshold is exceeded they pretty much have no other choice but to blow because by that point their church and fellow parishioners are viciously attacking them for being "disaffected" or "suppressive".

Thank God that the Scientologists that comprise the cult's leadership & management also have "zero self-awareness". Because that ensures that they continue to attack and "suppress" their own members to the point they leave. Nobody does a better job of sabotaging planetary clearing than the planet clearers themselves!

HelluvaHoax!

Hey, I'm not saying they are not real. I'm a little pessimistic in my old age and like to confirm things I read. Scientology conned me for years with bs.
Those letters haven't hit Ortega or Rinder's site yet and were written 6 days ago.
Scientology taking on HBO legally would be quite the event and would be like trying to put out a fire with gasoline.

I hear ya. It's always good to be on the skeptical side when it comes to anything Scientology.

But here's a little trick that I use when I read something online about Scn that I can't actually tell whether it's real or a parody (Poe's Law).

TIP: I just remember that if it was written as a spoof it's just an entertaining lie. However, if it's an actual document or statement issued by a Scientology official, it's also just an entertaining lie.

This tip was free, keep it so, or whatever, and so forth and so on. :hattip:

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Exactly, beware of that group of zealots.
Read and research whatever you like about them but don't go near one of those of Orgs except maybe to throw eggs or other equally well intentioned actions.
That organisation of people really do ruin lives - it's no joke and they seriously need to be eradicated.

Throwing eggs would be illegal where I live, but if one of their "Orgs" were a little closer to my home, I could walk up and down the public sidewalk in front of it, with a big sign in my hand. :coolwink:

:welcome2: only curious!

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron

There you go:

ZIbFycJ.png

HelluvaHoax!

Scientology's letter edited for realness. This is the best one yet!

Thanks! I just looked at the link and don't see that Karen Pouw letter any more.

Did it disappear?

Is there an OT as-ising entheta somewhere? LOL

EDIT: Oh wait, the letter is suddenly back online again! Okay, you guys, which one of you is doing parlor tricks? Whoever you are, please constrain your supernatural power demonstrations to nothing more severe than knocking off hats at 50 yards. I beg you, please do not pull the air cover on this planet before the HBO documentary airs!