What's new

the bridge to where?

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
where does the bridge lead to, according to hubbard?

i'm reviewing scientology space opera for giggles

and wtf this site http://usminc.org/scientology.html says

New Arcturus - The planet Venus. According to an article printed by the L.A. Times in the 1980's, Scientologists of the highest levels are told that they will go to New Arcturus when they die to be with L. Ron Hubbard.

is that accurate at all, never heard it before, anyone know of any references, leaks, or ex member testimony on that subject?

venus doesn't look like a fun place to be

https://youtu.be/tBA966jHnh4

is that the same as target 2 or is that some other location?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

SpectrumV

Patron

New Arcturus - The planet Venus. According to an article printed by the L.A. Times in the 1980's, Scientologists of the highest levels are told that they will go to New Arcturus when they die to be with L. Ron Hubbard.

is that accurate at all, never heard it before, anyone know of any references, leaks, or ex member testimony on that subject?

is that the same as target 2 or is that some other location?[/QUOTE

I doubt that Venus is Target 2, considering Ron being allergic to the freight trains there.
I would love to hear more about this New Arcturus.
Was the Old Arcturus not good enough?

Veda

Sponsor

It leads to "the state of Operating Thetan."

It leads to "Operating Thetan" but arrives at "the state of Rondroid."

is that the same as target 2 or is that some other location?

Don't know about the new Arcturus.

Maybe this will help. It's about the second Scientology planet, the planet Mothar, as envisioned in a Scientology publication approximately forty-five years ago.

Scene featuring two Space Org members, from the surface of the 2nd Scientology planet, from a late 1960s Advance! magazine photo​
5633291173_33496c73c0.jpg

Scientology Space Org Success on another planet: 2010

...There were, of course, a few diehards [sic] - who claimed man couldn't be helped, that all life was basically composed of star dust... Anyway, we sent these pathetic few to a secluded island where they could get special attention... Eventually even they... were rehabilitated...

original.jpg

By the way, that's a neat video and there are bunch of others made by the same person - Amy Shira Teitel. Pleasant discovery. :)

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
i wonder if i can find that la times article, maybe it lists some sources , they're probably gone or dead by now, I suspect osa got to them already, but it's worth a shot...

yeah whenever i go on vacation i like to check the weather

forecast in venus: 864 degrees Fahrenheit, boy, i really hope that train has some kick ass air conditioning!

maybe bring some steaks, you could just open the window on the train and hold out your steak for a second and it'd be ready to eat right away!

edit: you posted as i was typing, lol mothar

oh, also, i hope meepthorp from neurotology is also on venus, i'd love to meet him!

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I always figured that Target 2 was Uranus, and LRH was now a thetan that's all busy circling Uranus. Get it? YOUR ANUS!!!

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Hub believed in life on other planets and that people had been in other galaxies in previous lifetimes. But afaik he didn't think we should go back to any of them.

Besides space opera, Scn contains Hub's own spin on Vedic thought. He was hoping that we'd eventually get out of the cycle of birth death and rebirth.

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
Hub believed in life on other planets and that people had been in other galaxies in previous lifetimes. But afaik he didn't think we should go back to any of them.

Besides space opera, Scn contains Hub's own spin on Vedic thought. He was hoping that we'd eventually get out of the cycle of birth death and rebirth.

in HCO BULLETIN OF 5 MAY 1980 he talks about it a little

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Fishman/Declaration/ot8b.html

"There are regions even in isolated parts of the Milky Way where poets are free to poet
and magicians can paint reality with their magic wands and exteriorize without
body kickback. But these areas unfortunately are fewer and fewer."

sounds to me like that's his destination, he wants a bridge to a place where we can be free-er to be poets, actual magic, magicians, gods or whatever

to establish these safe environments where thetans aren't being suppressed by these other dimensional beings...

gets deeeeep....

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
LRH said:
Around 1969:
"Ability to be at cause knowingly and at will over thought, life, form, matter, energy, space and time, subjective and objective."

tumblr_nlstnjsSxY1qdev51o1_250.jpg

looker

Patron Meritorious

Yep, whata soup.

The only thing he, LRH, barely touched on is self respect.

He did mention the 8 dynamics and skirted around what it really means for one to be in a state of Serenity of Beingness.

Most of his flirtations of OT was to be in a position of POWER. This was an era of overwhelming Dominance

If and when Scientology returns to the researchers knowledge base of what works, AKA SHSBC 1955-1959

(LOL Just a thought If you back up GAT -1 GAT -2 GAT -1 Minus all the publicity bullshit, and looked at the original research logs, you would see amazing commentary)

I would be interested to see what they had offered.

The grades, the TRs came from this point.

Many seemed to say that the processing bundle called "Life Repair" came from this era.

Life Repair, as I recall it, was a question, What do you want handled.. then when that was flat they did a dynamic assessment Assessing what across the 8 dynamics do you want handled.

The so called "Grades" were a general way to address what came up in Life Repair.

(and when you think about it, it was L10, L11, L12 and the OT levels were in lower or higher harmonics to Life Repair based on weird shit in LRHs Sci Fi case)

To Me Thats all Scientology should be. Knowing how to know and fixing some ARC breaks.

All the OT BTs and clusters I dont know what to do with all that. Is it important? Could be or not. The thing I look at is does it produce a noticeable beneficial result for normal people. The answer is I don't see it.

I see some very capable people having normal random great experiences. What LRH tried to do is say that the great experiences are OT and the lows are PTS. He did not acknowledge the ebbs and flows of life.

Sometimes life sucks no matter how you prepare and think good thoughts.

There are great things that happen to oblivious people how do you explain that?

its just a rhetorical question :)

Last edited:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Scientologist runs an auditing incident of when they were on Mars and were almost run over by a taxicab 1,523,792 years ago.
(The time and location "verified" by e-meter.)
Scientologist's chronic neck pain is now gone.

Me: That so-called incident is delusion.
Scientologist: It must be true because my neck pain is gone and we did date&locate by e-meter.
Freezoner: It does not matter if that incident is true or not. Your neck pain is gone. That is all that matters and my auditing prices are much lower and I won't send you to "ethics" if it gets difficult.
Scientologist: You are a squirrel! Go away!

100s of hours of auditing later...

Scientologist looks out back window and "causes" a rescue helicopter to veer to the right on descent.
(And Scientologist offers this as an Advance! mag success story)
Me: can you do that again on command?
Scientologist: No.

Me: Okay so you got some benefit (no neck pain). How do you determine when to stop before it gets too far?
Scientologist: Huh? What do you mean by "too far"? I did control that rescue helicopter by my intent and I feel great!

:laugh:

Last edited:

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
Utopia.
"In 1516 Sir Thomas More wrote the first 'Utopia'. He coined the word 'utopia' from the Greek ou-topos meaning 'no place' or 'nowhere'. But this was a pun - the almost identical Greek word eu-topos means a good place. So at the very heart of the word is a vital question: can a perfect world ever be realised?"