What's new

Dror Soref - another Scn arrest

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
What is it about scilons and scams? *tap-tap-tap*

Oh yeah, drove down de road in a '51 Hubbard Mobile...

:duh:

Seriously though, guy sounds like a frikken scum-bag, a bit 'o' 'chip-off-the-same-block' ala LRon imho., hope folks get their money back, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Techless

Patron Meritorious
Longtime Scn. His son is bookstore officer st CCI.

[h=3]Film director Dror Soref was arrested in Santa Clarita Friday for allegedly running a multimillion dollar ponzi scheme.[/h]
http://www.hometownstation.com/sant...ested-for-running-alleged-ponzi-scheme-160338

Too bad the article did not tie him in with Scn...

As for Scns and scams..geez, it all gets built into their DNA I'd say - bulletins and policies - at least the die-hard ones.

Truly as evil as it is pathetic. I just cannot stand the waiting, for the whole thing to blow apart on them.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
What is it about scilons and scams? *tap-tap-tap*

Scientology IS a science of manipulation, scheming and scamming...

and ONE will become a Scammer if one stays in the cult - they get trained to scam...and then they SCAM in the best interest of Slappy's John Lobb shoes

Those still in are scamming others to give up money and free labor.

Scientology is the tek of scamming and criminality

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Scientology IS a science of manipulation, scemes and scams...and ONE will become a Scammer if one stays in the cult.

It is the tek of scamming and criminality

By all indications it is indeed!

:cheers:

Techless

Patron Meritorious
Scientology IS a science of manipulation, scemes and scams...and ONE will become a Scammer if one stays in the cult.

It is the tek of scamming and criminality

Saddest joke about it all, is that the concept of 'who is being scammed/deceived' the MOST: is/are themselves...

Pretty tricky to find one's way out of that delusion!

Yet here we all are - having done so ourselves - so it can be done thank God.

A big (early Friday eve) toast to all here, especially those that have the info and experience to help bring the cult down.

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious
Disgusting as this is, it is alas only another of $ciloonery's adept using the dreck tech to funnel cash to the mothership....They are taught to use people like kleenex tissues, so what do you expect? More fraud, more abuse of power and destruction of lives. All this built on a stupid sci-fi inspired grift the crazed ravings of a madman presented as life-discipline:no:
Surely with the mediatic shit-storm it has taken so far, and more to come in Ms Remini's warhead of abook, surely they must be gasping for air.
D.M. must be choking on the backlash.:biggrin:
Which is better than nothing.:yes:

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ok, so it's a $21M scam.

Who is Michelle Kenan Seward, 42, of Flintridge?

Is she a Scio?

What is Durf Dufnuts IAS status?

How much does he have on account at FSO?

Where are these people on the Bridge?

I hope that little old lady in the comments section gets some legal help and starts shaking shit up with the cult!

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is one of the comments so far.

Barbara
September 17, 2015 - 7:35 am at 7:35 am

I am one of the victims of Soref’s ponzi scheme. All my husband’s retirement money was invesred. He passed away in 2011 leaving me without the monies my husband wanted me to have to live a comfortable life. I thought that nothing was going to happen to Seward and Soref butn now perhaps there is hope that justice will prevail.

Leland

Crusader
Dror Soref arrested and held on $2.7 million bail.

Dorfnut's scam had to do with insurance.....

Interesting....didn't I read on ESMB that Kristy Alley had gotten involved or started some sort of Insurance Sales Company???? Didn't she even try to get licensed as such?? Or license her own Insurance Sales Company...of some sort? Or was involved with some that did this?

Is this the "current" Cult of Hubbard scam....making the rounds?

I certainly hope that the regular news starts to mention Dorfnut's Cult of Scientology affiliation...

Leland

Crusader
Ok, so it's a $21M scam.

Who is Michelle Kenan Seward, 42, of Flintridge?

Is she a Scio?

What is Durf Dufnuts IAS status?

How much does he have on account at FSO?

Where are these people on the Bridge?

I hope that little old lady in the comments section gets some legal help and starts shaking shit up with the cult!

"Dorf Dufnuts".....

ROFLOL....a classic!

:biggrin:

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
I cross-posted this thread to WWP as follows. Some of the information is therefore redundant, but some of it is new.

Scientologist Film Director Dror Soref Arrested For Running Alleged Ponzi Scheme.

From ESMB: Dror Soref - another Scn arrest

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?40602-Dror-Soref-another-Scn-arrest

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Longtime Scn. His son is bookstore officer st CCI.

Film director Dror Soref was arrested in Santa Clarita Friday for allegedly running a multimillion dollar ponzi scheme.

http://www.hometownstation.com/santa...-scheme-160338

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

************************************************************************************************************************

Hometown Station: Film Director Dror Soref Arrested For Running Alleged Ponzi Scheme

http://www.hometownstation.com/sant...ested-for-running-alleged-ponzi-scheme-160338

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Posted by: Enzo Marino in Santa Clarita Latest News, Santa Clarita News September 16, 2015 - 4:36 pm 3 Comments 2,147 Views

Film director Dror Soref was arrested in Santa Clarita Friday for allegedly running a multimillion dollar ponzi scheme.

Soref, 65, of Santa Clarita, is suspected of violating section 25110 of the state of California Corporations Code and was arrested by officials with the California Department of Insurance, according to a news release.

The California Department of Insurance alleges that Soref worked with former state registered insurance agent Michelle Kenan Seward, 42, of Flintridge, offering to sale securities that did not meet Corporations Code requirements.

The alleged ponzi scheme, is said to have tricked investors in Kern and Los Angeles County out of $21 million dollars, according to the news release.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Dror Soref - Scientology Service Completions

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/d/dror-soref.html

Dror Soref in Scientology's Published Service Completion Lists

The following 39 individual completions for Dror Soref appear in official Scientology publications:

Dror SorefHQSCelebrity 261977-10-01
Dror SorefARC STRAIGHTWIRECelebrity1982-01-01
Dror SorefARC STRAIGHTWIRECelebrity1982-05-01
Dror SorefMARRIAGE COURSECelebrity 2001986-08-01
Dror SorefPILOT COURSECelebrity 2021986-11-01
Dror SorefCINE COURSECelebrity 2041987-01-01
Dror SorefADMIN TRS COURSECelebrity 2181988-05-01
Dror SorefE-METER COURSECelebrity 2261989-04-01
Dror SorefSUNSHINE RUNDOWNSource 671989-08-01
Dror SorefL 11 RUNDOWN EXPANDEDSource 671989-08-01
Dror SorefPTS/SP CourseCelebrity 2581992-09-01
Dror SorefMARRIAGE COURSESCelebrity 2581992-09-01
Dror SorefPROSPERITY RUNDOWNSource 831992-10-01
Dror SorefSUCCESS THROUGH COMMUNICATION COURSECelebrity 2641993-05-01
Dror SorefDANGER RUNDOWNCelebrity 2701993-11-01
Dror SorefLIFE ORIENTATION COURSECelebrity 2761994-05-01
Dror SorefGRADE 0Celebrity 3061997-09-01
Dror SorefGRADE 1Celebrity 3061997-09-01
Dror SorefGRADE 2Celebrity 3061997-09-01
Dror SorefGRADE 3Celebrity 3061997-09-01
Dror SorefFALSE PURPOSE RUNDOWNCelebrity 3061997-09-01
Dror SorefGRADE 4Celebrity 3091998-02-01
Dror SorefROUTE TO INFINITY COURSEFreewinds 311999-02-01
Dror SorefSTUDY CERTAINTY COURSECelebrity 3252000-05-01
Dror SorefRESPONSIBILITY AND THE STATE OF OTFreewinds 462002-06-01
Dror SorefROUTE TO INFINITY COURSEFreewinds 462002-06-01
Dror SorefMARRIAGE COURSESCelebrity 3552004-02-01
Dror SorefSOLO COURSE PART ISource 1542004-04-01
Dror SorefSUCCESS THROUGH COMMUNICATION COURSECelebrity 3572004-04-01
Dror SorefSOLO COURSE PART IAdvance 1722004-04-01
Dror SorefOT ELIGIBILITYAOLA NEWS 0022009-06-01
Dror SorefSOLO AUDITOR COURSE PART TWOAdvance 2022009-08-01
Dror SorefSOLO AUDITOR COURSE PART TWOAdvance 2032009-12-01
Dror SorefSUNSHINE RUNDOWNAdvance 2052010-05-01
Dror SorefCLEARING COURSEAdvance 2052010-05-01
Note: The dates listed above are the approximate publication dates of the magazines, which may be weeks or months later than the actual date the service was completed.
Dror Soref in Scientology's Publications

No entries were found in my main Scientology Statistics database for this person.
Dror Soref and the Clear List

Appearances by Dror Soref in my Scientology Statistics Project Clear List database:
Dror Soref 27653Auditor 178

Dror Soref and Scientologist Online Sites

My database does not list a Scientologist Online cookie-cutter web site for this person.
Dror Soref and WISE Directories

WISE, the World Institute of Scientology Enterprises, publishes directories listing their members.My database does not list this person in the most recent WISE directories.
The information on this page comes from my Scientology Statistics database. While I attempt to be as accurate as possible, errors or inaccuracies may be introduced by the source material, the transcription process, or database bugs. If you discover an error or problem, please let me know by writing to [email protected].

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
From Night Owl on WWP. Brackets inserted.

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/sc...ing-alleged-ponzi-scheme.130451/#post-2559984

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

His [alleged] partner in crime also has a record with the cult:

Michelle Seward in Scientology's Published Service Completion Lists

The following 3 individual completions for Michelle Seward appear in official Scientology publications:

Michelle Seward CLEAR Celebrity 337 2002-02-01

Michelle Seward SUNSHINE RUNDOWN Celebrity 337 2002-02-01

Michelle Seward L 11 NEW LIFE RUNDOWN Source 147 2003-06-01

Note: The dates listed above are the approximate publication dates of the magazines, which may be weeks or months later than the actual date the service was completed.

Michelle Seward in Scientology's Publications

The following 2 mentions of Michelle Seward appear in official Scientology publications:
Michelle Seward Founding Patrons Impact 109 2004-09-01

Michelle Seward All Clears in the United States From Clear to Eternity Newsletter 2006 2006-11-01

Michelle Seward and the Clear List

No entries were found in my Scientology Statistics Project Clear List database for this person.

My database does not list a Scientologist Online cookie-cutter web site for this person.

Michelle Seward and WISE Directories

WISE, the World Institute of Scientology Enterprises, publishes directories listing their members.
My database does not list this person in the most recent WISE directories.

* * * * * END QUOTATON * * * * *