What's new

Adelaide Org

Lucretia

Patron with Honors
Hullo everyone. I am the old Lucretia, but couldn't log in.

I have to tell you that I have been by Adelaide Org on about 4 occasions in the last month and each time the lights were off on no-one was home. These visits were in the middle of the afternoon.

Additionally, the building, ie crappy old shop front and ware house in Pulteney Street was sold on 15 January 2016 , from what I can gather, to developers.

This may be slightly premature, but idoes this make Adelaide the first city to go Clear (of $cn)? Whatever is happening, they are doing very little business. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Jump

Operating teatime
Hullo everyone. I am the old Lucretia, but couldn't log in.

I have to tell you that I have been by Adelaide Org on about 4 occasions in the last month and each time the lights were off on no-one was home. These visits were in the middle of the afternoon.

Additionally, the building, ie crappy old shop front and ware house in Pulteney Street was sold on 15 January 2016 , from what I can gather, to developers.

This may be slightly premature, but idoes this make Adelaide the first city to go Clear (of $cn)? Whatever is happening, they are doing very little business. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Pulteny St is the official address of COSRECI, the South Australian registered 'charity' that saves Scientology in the UK and Europe tens of millions of dollars.

From Cultnews101:
“COSRECI was incorporated in SA as a religious charity, and is established in England for charitable purposes only,” the statements note. “The trustees consider that corporation tax should not therefore be applicable.”

Possible future tax has been “provided for”, however.

The ACNC began in recent years to track charity dealings.

The Church of Scientology said accusations in 2010 that it was using Adelaide as a tax haven were “offensive”. That was after its UK returns were discovered to be using a Cowandilla address.

A spokeswoman at the time said at that point it was not a registered charity and benefited from no special concessions by being registered in SA.

Lucretia

Patron with Honors
Pulteny St is the official address of COSRECI, the South Australian registered 'charity' that saves Scientology in the UK and Europe tens of millions of dollars.

From Cultnews101:

interesting. The old address for CORECI was a residential property in Cowandilla, a suburb of Adelaide, the tenant/owner of which did not know he was its registered official address. $cn must have changed it in response to a news story done a couple of years ago on this matter.

They'll probably change the address again if the current org goes belly up, but it would be nice to see them seriously discomforted if COSRECI was deprived of an address in Adelaide.

Last edited:

Jump

Operating teatime
interesting. The old address for CORECI was a residential property in Richmond, a suburb of Adelaide, the tenant/owner of which did not know he was its registered official address. $cn must have changed it in response to a news story done a couple of years ago on this matter.

They'll probably change the address again if the current org goes belly up, but it would be nice to see them seriously discomforted if COSRECI was deprived of an address in Adelaide.

Bryan Seymour may be interested. This COSRECI scam story could do with an update :)