What's new

Scientology child abuse expose

Pixie

Crusader
Hmmmm.....I wonder who pointed them in that direction?

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Indeed, I wonder who?? :whistling: :whistling: Well whoever it was, deserves a huge medal. :yes:

This is excellent news, the real truth is finally getting into the mainstream media.

Thank you to that person for pointing them in the right direction.. from my heart.. :bighug:

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron
I can out myself, as they've (OSA) already worked out who did this interview - a week and a half ago I did an interview with Today Tonight on Channel 7 Australia. I have been sitting on this until now, so as not to prevent it's being shown. It needs to be shown. Now it's official, I can say something about this. I had an on camera interview (face blocked out and voice masked), and helped identify whos who on the footage they took.

In total I did two interviews, and have been in liaison with the journalist on and off for the past week. The church knows about this - they had the right of reply - but all they did was attack my reputation, and the journalist too. They didn't attack the data, as it is the truth.

:)

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
I can out myself, as they've (OSA) already worked out who did this interview - a week and a half ago I did an interview with Today Tonight on Channel 7 Australia. I have been sitting on this until now, so as not to prevent it's being shown. It needs to be shown. Now it's official, I can say something about this. I had an on camera interview (face blocked out and voice masked), and helped identify whos who on the footage they took.

In total I did two interviews, and have been in liaison with the journalist on and off for the past week. The church knows about this - they had the right of reply - but all they did was attack my reputation, and the journalist too. They didn't attack the data, as it is the truth.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

They attacked your reputation?? And the reputation of the journalist? That's an original strategy for the cult of scientology. Not!

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator

You rock Neo. Seriously. And David Graham too.

Maybe we should tell them the whole story or wait till it airs?

Pixie

Crusader

:omg: :omg: Neo!!!! It was YOU!!! :omg: :omg: Oh wow!! What can I say, I am in awe, well done, see, I always said, 'Neo is the ONE'.. :clap: :clap:

You're a brave soldier Neo, this is fantastic stuff, excellent. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I thought it was Emma the way she said she wondered who it was. :duh:

Neo, you ROCK!! :bighug:

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron
:omg: :omg: Neo!!!! It was YOU!!! :omg: :omg: Oh wow!! What can I say, I am in awe, well done, see, I always said, 'Neo is the ONE'.. :clap: :clap:

You're a brave soldier Neo, this is fantastic stuff, excellent. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I thought it was Emma the way she said she wondered who it was. :duh:

Neo, you ROCK!! :bighug:

Emma is my mentor. :)

David Graham was also interviewed for this..

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I'm sure Neo can tell you all about his part in this, and I hope he does, meanwhile I'll tell you about how it happened.

Some time ago there was a post in the guestbook from an unregistered person who made reference to some children on full time staff at Melbourne Org. I asked that person to contact me privately and he did. :happydance:

I was absolutely horrified to find out that these kids were the kids who I'd babysat, had living in my house, and even been to the birth of one of them. The mother of one of those kids was my matron of honour at my wedding.

These kids are babies, just a year or two older than my own daughter who is 11. So once I had some firm information I contacted Bryan and got the ball rolling. I gave him all the info I had and he decided to run with it. We've been in contact many times over the course of the last few months as this has all been coming together. I put Neo in touch with Bryan but never dreamed he would have the guts to be interviewed on camera. You have balls of steel my friend.

When Bryan called me last night I was amazed to find out that Neo had been interviewed. I knew he was going to interview David Graham but had no idea that Neo had done this.

I'm so delighted that Bryan Seymour has taken such an interest in exposing the abuses of Scientology.

There is more as well.....you won't BELIEVE what going to air Tuesday night!!!!!