What's new

OT IX 'Orders of Magnitude' and OT X 'Character' to be released

Exesso

Bitter Apostate
Wow! Gavin Potter must be sick to death of having to tease and play up this OT 9 and10 BS... I was recruited for the SO by him as far back as 1998 for the "Freewinds OT 9 and 10 Man-up Project".
:melodramatic:

Jump

Operating teatime
Wow! Gavin Potter must be sick to death of having to tease and play up this OT 9 and10 BS... I was recruited for the SO by him as far back as 1998 for the "Freewinds OT 9 and 10 Man-up Project".
:melodramatic:

Dude, this is IX, X and beyond!

Yep, straight up and vertical I tellya!

Scientology: we are the experts in expanding gullibility.

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's easy to go beyond infinity. Get yourself an old-fashioned camera where you set the focus by turning the main lens. Turn it to the infinity setting, where you'll find a stop manufactured into the mechanism. Using the appropriate tools, remove the stop. Now turn the lens to infinity and turn it just a little bit farther.

BTW my favorite Toy Story quote: after Barbie meets Ken, one of them says "We were made for each other".

Helena

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
:dieslaughing: :dieslaughing: OH NO, JUST WHEN I THOUGHT...I shouldn't be laughing about such things:omg:

I wonder though if there are more BTs to run? Does the Free Zone have these levels?

TP
In RONS Orgs they don't have NOTs or Orders of Magnitude but all their own levels from OT 8 (Excalibur) on up are NOTHING BUT BTs.

Helena

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Broeker and Miscavige announced in 1986, after Hubbard's death, that Hubbard had completed the OT Levels up through XV, and they were fully compiled, ready for release.

20 years later, only one has been released, OT VIII. And according to reports, there have been three different versions of that level. How can you have three different versions of a level that was fully compiled in 1986? Did Hubbard say, "Try this, and if it doesn't work, switch to this"?

Given the Church's current desperation for money, don't you think they would have released these "OT Levels" at some point - IF THEY ACTUALLY HAD THEM?

Draw your own conclusion.
I for one would like to see ALL the original OT VIII materials -- not just the first HCOB in the pack.

If nothing else, it would be good for a laugh.

Helena

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
From Mike Rinder's Thursday Funnies.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/thursday-funnies-92/

attachment.php

Attachments

• ot9and10.jpg
    ot9and10.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 154

Leland

Crusader
Just? Shirley, you jest. He is a featured keynote speaker for the Drum roll..... flea winds - he has been doing these cookie cutter events for like, ever.

Mimsey

I know.....

But I just don't get it. Why? He was just a young man, when I knew him....and he was doing these sales pitches....

What is his status?? Just sales? A closer?

He is certainly not a "Tech Terminal."

From where can he talk about this stuff?

He/it seems idiotic to me.

I know.....

But I just don't get it. Why? He was just a young man, when I knew him....and he was doing these sales pitches....

What is his status?? Just sales? A closer?

He is certainly not a "Tech Terminal."

From where can he talk about this stuff?

He/it seems idiotic to me.

From where can he talk about this stuff? LF
a podium
a desk
in front of rabid ots
from the free winds poop deck
from AOLA Atrium
from his ass LFBD F/N Ind

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
This is DEFENSE masquerading as OFFENSE. That BattleField Earf re re re release thing was a huge fail as a "look-over-here-away-from-all-the-bad-pub" maneuver. This is their next best answer. I can see the sequence as a strategy. "We'll throw Battlefield Earf out there and see if it works, if not I guess we'll release 9 & 10." I think the kult would rather not do this but they have no choice. The enormous amounts of bad press force their hand.

Last edited:
I meant from "what knowledge"......

Its a blind leading the blind situation....
it's an Ygritte/ Jon Snow situation: You know nothing Jon Snow, meaning they go reg these events, and really have no idea when it's being released, or what it consists of. I used to be on the LA OT committee and there was a big drive to get people to do the preps for 9/10. They would give us a list of OTs and we would drive by their houses to try and reg them. After that they had a OT 9/10 reg event in the atrium, with the sr c/s ship speaking - I asked him, if he had gotten the materials yet, he said no. I asked if he had an idea when he was getting them? No.

It boils down to this: someone high up in the SO decides to reg the new levels and the orders pass down to the minions at the bottom who make do as best they can with no actual data whatsoever.

Mimsey

Jon-Snow-and-Ygritte.jpg

Its a blind leading the blind situation....
As an aside to the choir - the blind leading the blind is an apt description of the whole of scientology, for there are all these good hearted or well meaning people, going on hope, trying to clear the planet, following both Hubbard's and Miscavage's orders, while A) not realizing it's a scam and B) not realizing the both Hubbard and Miscavage haven't a clue about the nature of man and his place in the universe either.

Mimsey

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. .
"Get your questions answered"

When do the OT powers kick in exactly? :shrug:

Like the "pull the air cover off a planet" thingie.

Anonycat

Crusader
Last edited: