What's new

Is ESMB a "safe space" ?

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Enthetan
...I don't think that reading it will make you show up at Emma's house in a leather outfit, pleading with her to make you her slave and please beat you...

But that's why I go there. :bigcry:

That's funny, I've never noticed you there before oneone... :biggrin:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Lotus I am siding with ITYIWT on this one. I too am clutching my pearls as I write this. There is nothing wrong with a bit of pearl clutching from time to time. :wink2:

Sisters, we should gather around the kitchen table and I'll tell "pearl stories". Tea anyone? :)

Earl grey with scones????

3389796435_7bb42baf71_z.jpg

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
All I have to say is: it happened. Can I repeat it? Maybe yes, maybe no.

Let me give two examples and then explain. One time, back the '68 or 69 I was on course and i wondered what it would be like to be a stapler. I briefly was the stapler. Or in it. The stapler sees life like this: It is total effect. Everything moves it. It is in a very apathetic frame of mind. It was just a split second. But I duplicated how it viewed life.

Next example: I was going to run an all hands staff bulk filing after hours of central files. I needed some sleep - I went over to a friends apartment in the Hadson across the street from the Martinique. The last thought I had before going to sleep was: I will get more rest if I am exterior from the body than in it. When awoke, I was exterior and walking to the org - people looked like ants, and busses like matchbook toys.

There is this common thread in all three stories: There was the thought and there was no Counter Intention. There was no must have. There was the decision to do it and it happened. If I were to go out side and try to move my wifes car there would be too much counter intention, other intention, expectation etc. for it to happen. I can't explain it any better than you decide in the instant to do it with no preconception that you are going to do it. And you instantly do it.

How weird you say. But, you are wrong. When you type on a keyboard you hardly think yet your fingers type the letters - yet if you start thinking about how to type, you start messing up. There is no thinking. Just the concept and it's execution. It's almost too simple. And yet it's very hard to do if you have to do it. Too much gets in the way.

The closest I have come to doing exteriorization on command is during e-meter drill 16 - when you are supposed to do a theta bop. I can visualize my self out and get the theta bop pretty much every time. However, it is hardly on a level of seeing the world from outside my head.

So, truthfully, it doesn't matter whether people believe these things happened or not. My answer is they happened to me and I am not going to invalidate that they did. So. I hope that answers your question.

Mimsey

No Mimsey, it really doesn't ... but I do appreciate you taking the time to respond.

:yes:

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
All I have to say is: it happened. Can I repeat it? Maybe yes, maybe no.

Let me give two examples and then explain. One time, back the '68 or 69 I was on course and i wondered what it would be like to be a stapler. I briefly was the stapler. Or in it. The stapler sees life like this: It is total effect. Everything moves it. It is in a very apathetic frame of mind. It was just a split second. But I duplicated how it viewed life.

Next example: I was going to run an all hands staff bulk filing after hours of central files. I needed some sleep - I went over to a friends apartment in the Hadson across the street from the Martinique. The last thought I had before going to sleep was: I will get more rest if I am exterior from the body than in it. When awoke, I was exterior and walking to the org - people looked like ants, and busses like matchbook toys.

There is this common thread in all three stories: There was the thought and there was no Counter Intention. There was no must have. There was the decision to do it and it happened. If I were to go out side and try to move my wifes car there would be too much counter intention, other intention, expectation etc. for it to happen. I can't explain it any better than you decide in the instant to do it with no preconception that you are going to do it. And you instantly do it.

How weird you say. But, you are wrong. When you type on a keyboard you hardly think yet your fingers type the letters - yet if you start thinking about how to type, you start messing up. There is no thinking. Just the concept and it's execution. It's almost too simple. And yet it's very hard to do if you have to do it. Too much gets in the way.

The closest I have come to doing exteriorization on command is during e-meter drill 16 - when you are supposed to do a theta bop. I can visualize my self out and get the theta bop pretty much every time. However, it is hardly on a level of seeing the world from outside my head.

So, truthfully, it doesn't matter whether people believe these things happened or not. My answer is they happened to me and I am not going to invalidate that they did. So. I hope that answers your question.

Mimsey

Dear Mimsey,

It truly makes me sad to see that you're suffering from such severe delusions.

My best wishes to you and your caretakers (who will hopefully let you out of your padded cell ASAP),

MrN

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Earl grey with scones????

Ugh! No thanks. Earl Grey's tea and Lapsang Souchong, surely two of the vilest beverages known to man on this planet at this time! Give me a cup of Darjeeling or Keemun Oolong please.

BTW, I hope that's Cornish clotted cream on those scones, otherwise I'm not coming to tea. :wink2:

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Ugh! No thanks. Earl Grey's tea and Lapsang Souchong, surely two of the vilest beverages known to man on this planet at this time! Give me a cup of Darjeeling or Keemun Oolong please.

BTW, I hope that's Cornish clotted cream on those scones, otherwise I'm not coming to tea. :wink2:

Good choices though!
I like japanese sencha :biggrin:

p.s. there are such nice fine earl grey teas blends (oolong darjeeling) that are not crap. I love them: Earl Grey Windamere Oolong
[URL="http://www.hannatea.com/apps/webstore/products/show/6239608[/URL]

t-148-windemere-earl-grey.jpg

(I don't drink expensive teas all day long, my favorite are these ones - with fruits - hard to find though!
I keep expensive teas for pearl clutching :biggrin: )

280_199_csupload_58081406.jpg

beeeaaach

image of time
it is probably just as safe as any other forum on the internet right , I mean the internet can be used by anyone so ... yes it is very safe not like we take your ip and track it to your location and go to your house and throw pity parties ... although i would very much like to , I don't believe i would like to commute however since I've already traveled too much and am weary of it.
anyway yes this is a sane place ,, very sane ,,, this is a mecca of sanity and please note my alice in wonderland avatar

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
ESMB is safer than Tony Ortega's blog. There are some bat shit crazy people over there that think Crooked Hillary is the Bee's Knee's. :eyeroll:

BAFOON'S!

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

I have heard rumors that Natterblog has resulted in some beings being triggered to experience not only unsafe feelings, but even pneumonia and (far worse) uncertainty!

Mental health authorities[SUP]1[/SUP] say it's nothing to fool around with and advise never going there.

[SUP]1[/SUP] authorities (mental health) - noun: 1. Scholars with a wide ranging index of psychological disciplines related to the diagnosis and address of mental illness (including, but not limited to, Dr. Hubbard's seminal body of work on volcanos, DC-8 airplanes, chain lockers and the utilization of pricelists and charge cards within churches).

Crap. That's why I have this damn cold. :angry:

beeeaaach

image of time
it's not safe !!!!!!!!!?!?!!?!?!? !!?!!? !!?? ! !?! !?!! !!

, o_0 burn all the evidence and receipts and ... oh wait that was operation snow white

nevermind