What's new

My 1st post

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
If you would like to reread my post I commented on something someone else said in another post. I was only quoting what was said in that other post. You are entitled to your opinion and I fully understood this might be a reaction when I posted here. I will continue to post in the hope that somehow and someday the truth will be known what is being practiced. I may be the first to out them but hopefully I won't be the last. How I am treated will have an effect on anyone else who is afraid to discuss this. I've only now been brave enough to talk and hope others will be encourage to talk about their experience also. Catherine

Catherine, you quoted the post by @George Layton (below, from another thread) but you seem to have misunderstood what he was actually saying ... read the posts prior to his that he was replying to.

He is not saying the same thing that you are saying.

Anyway ... have fun.

:cool:

Posted by George Layton.

He's talking about psychic invasion. Another "OT" power he fantasized about having greater control of.
When he talks about things like this they aren't real, they come from his twisted imagination. This is akin to his affirmations.

Catherine

Patron
I realize I am very interested in where all this is going and want to try to answer actual pertinent questions and comments to my post. I keep hoping I might encourage someone who has had a similar experience to talk (post) to me. Since this is my first time doing anything like this I might be overly interested what is being posted to my entry. I'm not talking on other posts and feel my being here to answer questions is a positive thing. I am not chained to this and can continue to do other things while keeping an eye on what is happening. By the way can anyone explain what a trophy is? I don't know what any of this is. Thanks. Catherine

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
They have not been able to break me and I have made a success of my life in spite of them. I was in fear of escalated psychic attacks since part of how I am treated depends on what I do and say. There is really no way to properly explain what it's been like for me all these years. They know everything I do so don't reveal yourself if you want to remain anonymous.
There must be people out there who were tested and/or started lessons. I want you to know you are not alone and I am here if you need me. Just be careful to keep your anonymity unless you're ready to come out like me. I am perfectly willing to reveal anything you ask about this. Catherine

''Psychics attacks'' done by $cientologists don't exist Catherine.
Actually No $cientologist gained such pseudo psychic power.
This board is composed of some of the highest trained and ''processed'' scientologists (among them some who worked with Hubbard), people who worked for the elite group, the Sea org, and long time veterans ...
and believe me, no one has such pseudo-power, unless one has a natural competence with intuition or other abilities
There was no psychic course or training in $cientology. (Ony the hubs gave a delluded try with black magic for a while and soon, his nuts became loose)

So, you may spend energy to preach in the desert and expect people to be curious...chances are you may encounter a deception in terms of interest. ;)

The only people who believe in such psychic attacks are either

1) people who have been traumatized by $cientology
2) people who still practice $cientology in the Freakzone and believes such powertz exist, because some believe they are hijacked by ghosts
3) people who are encountering a mental illness

In any case, when one believes $cientologists are conducting psychics attacks toward him\her, he\she shall seek for professional help.

Last edited:

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
I realize I am very interested in where all this is going and want to try to answer actual pertinent questions and comments to my post. I keep hoping I might encourage someone who has had a similar experience to talk (post) to me. Since this is my first time doing anything like this I might be overly interested what is being posted to my entry. I'm not talking on other posts and feel my being here to answer questions is a positive thing. I am not chained to this and can continue to do other things while keeping an eye on what is happening. By the way can anyone explain what a trophy is? I don't know what any of this is. Thanks. Catherine
This is a trophy:
original.jpg

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scientology doesn't have a secret division to recruit psychic people. Scientologists don't have any special powers unless they had them before getting into scientology. Hubbard didn't have any special powers, he was a liar and a fantasist. Scientology can never rule the world because it is a VERY small organization. You say scientology has "endless people". No they don't. There are only about 20,000 of them in the whole world.

These are some of the reasons why people are being critical of your posting Catherine. Most of us on this message board are experts on scientology and we know they have nothing that could hurt anyone except billions of dollars in the bank. No special powers, only money.

Last edited:

FoTi

Crusader
Lotus....I love this line...
(Ony the hubs gave a delluded try with black magic for a while and soon, his nuts became loose) :hysterical:

Catherine

Patron
''Psychics attacks'' done by $cientologists don't exist Catherine.
Actually No $cientologist gained such pseudo psychic power.
This board is composed of some of the highest trained and ''processed'' scientologists (among them some who worked with Hubbard), people who worked for the elite group, the Sea org, and long time veterans ...
and believe me, no one has such pseudo-power, unless one has a natural competence with intuition or other abilities
There was no psychic course or training in $cientology. (Ony the hubs gave a delluded try with black magic for a while and soon, his nuts became loose)

So, you may spend energy to preach in the desert and expect people to be curious...chances are you may encounter a deception in terms of interest. ;)

The only people who believe in such psychic attacks are etiher

1) people who have been traumatized by $cientology
2) people who still practice $cientology in the Freakzone and believes such powertz exist, because some believe they are hijacked by ghosts
3) people who are encountering a mental illness

In any case, when one beleives $cientologists are conducting psychics attacks toward him\her, he\she shall seek for professional help.
You are entitled to your opinion. Catherine

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
You are entitled to your opinion. Catherine
Catherine, if you are hoping to persuade people here that you have any sort of psychic powers due to scientology or that some secretive scientology group was working on developing them, you have your work cut out for you. Nobody believes that crap and that's not an opinion, that's a fact!

Last edited:

Catherine

Patron
Good Morning

Let me 1st say I looked into each person's profile who is bullying me and was surprised to note 10-20+ trophies for each. Does that mean you are not as well received as you would like to think? Other emojies were negative in high numbers.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

Herbert Spencer

I am sorry you didn't have access to as much information as you thought you did. This must be a blow to you but the truth is always the truth. Denial does not make a truth untrue. The success with this program is more recent than LRH's time. An old program that never quite died and was reinstated at some point before 2001. You should be proud though at how well your Scientology training is still present in your treatment of others different from you. You have not lost your attack tactics when you feel threatened. I am also well trained in how to respond from many years of abuse and so are others. You have successfully driven any hope from a person not as strong as me of posting anything here I could support them with. I am sad for you and the people you have driven away.

Catherine

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I will continue to post in the hope that somehow and someday the truth will be known what is being practiced. I may be the first to out them but hopefully I won't be the last. How I am treated will have an effect on anyone else who is afraid to discuss this. How I am treated will also have an effect on anyone new who is afraid and is just now getting the nerve to talk. I've only recently been brave enough to talk and hope others will be encourage to talk about their experience also. Catherine
You are not the first to out them because you haven't outed anybody. You haven't publicly named a single individual within Scientology who has done anything wrong.

Thousands of people formerly involved with Scientology have now come forward and publicly spoken out against the CoS, many of them turned whistleblower, providing evidence of crimes and numerous human rights abuses committed by this organization. Many courageous individuals (including high ranking executives within international management, and some who have worked closely with Hubbard) have come forward and told their stories despite CoS policies on Fair Game.

If this "secret division" of scientology you write about actually existed it would have been exposed long ago. Up until your thread here on ESMB no one has previously written about it. And still, no one (including yourself) has provided any actual evidence of its existence.

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
Hi Catherine, welcome!

Thousands of people formerly involved with Scientology have now come forward and publicly spoken out against the CoS, many of them turned whistleblower, providing evidence of crimes and numerous human rights abuses committed by this organization. Many courageous individuals (including high ranking executives within international management, and some who have worked closely with Hubbard) have come forward and told their stories despite CoS policies on Fair Game.
This is true: see this link http://whyweprotest.wikia.com/wiki/Former_Church_of_Scientology_members_who_have_spoken_out

Catherine, just a word of advice (though you may not like it).

Most of the people regularly posting here are around for years and don't take (what they think is) crap from anybody. A lot of them have been in the COS for a long time, and they've seen enough of it.

Maybe you've heard about Anonymous and how they challenged the Church of Scientology. Anonymous has a saying: dox or STFU, or also dox or GTFO.

By this is meant that when you make a strong claim, you'll also have to provide strong evidence. Saying someone has psychic abilities IS a strong claim. Just saying that everyone is entitled to their opinion as a way of justifying the claim isn't going to help you out.

Hope the above helps while finding your way around here.

Again: welcome!

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
Oh, and the trophies and stuff don't mean much. Only that people have been posting here a lot.

Also, the trophy Bob Duggan got means he spent a lot of money on the COS. And David Miscavige is still short (that must be a shooped version though).

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Good Morning

Let me 1st say I looked into each person's profile who is bullying me and was surprised to note 10-20+ trophies for each. Does that mean you are not as well received as you would like to think? Other emojies were negative in high numbers.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

Herbert Spencer

I am sorry you didn't have access to as much information as you thought you did. This must be a blow to you but the truth is always the truth. Denial does not make a truth untrue. The success with this program is more recent than LRH's time. An old program that never quite died and was reinstated at some point before 2001. You should be proud though at how well your Scientology training is still present in your treatment of others different from you. You have not lost your attack tactics when you feel threatened. I am also well trained in how to respond from many years of abuse and so are others. You have successfully driven any hope from a person not as strong as me of posting anything here I could support them with. I am sad for you and the people you have driven away.

Catherine

Lol, I doubt very much if any of us feel threatened by you.

Did you honestly expect to wander in here and in your very first post throw down a story regarding your real or imagined psychic abilities and about a 'secret division of the cult' that is a 'huge part of their weapon for world domination' ... and have us all falling over ourselves to try and engage with you in serious and animated discussion ... and then, at the first sign of slight opposition/disinterest become snarky and unpleasant?

If you want to hang around expect honest responses to your posts because that is what you will get.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Frankly Catherine I just love it here on esmb when wing-nuts like you show up, there's nothing like a bit of comic relief to dispel the boredom.

Last edited: