What's new

David Miscavige Prophecy

Brian Korn

Patron
Once upon a time on a beautiful day in [MONTH], David Miscavige had just finished a meeting with [PEOPLE] at [PLACE], and he had to pee. So he got up and walked to the bathroom and peed in the toilet.
But something happened to him in that bathroom, we don’t know what exactly. And when he came out of the bathroom he went directly into a private office in the building he was in, closed the door and locked it. There, David Miscavige sat. He was alone in the office and pondered what just happened to him in the bathroom. He sat there alone for [TIME PERIOD].

What had happened that day was that God called him. David had an immediate change of heart that he did not cause. Someone had prayed for him earlier and God answered that person’s prayer and that’s what caused it to happen and set it off.

All of a sudden David knelt down on his knees and began to call out “Jesus Christ… Jesus Christ… Jesus Christ….” Over and over again he said it. After [TIME PERIOD] of doing this he left the office he was in. And then he went back to visit with his people who he had just gotten out of the meeting with.

He called one of his friends aside and whispered something in his ear. When the friend heard what David whispered in his ear, his countenance became terrible and horribly frightening. The friend immediately got in his car and drove away.

To the people who were still around him, he spoke to them in a loud voice, without a microphone, for he was yelling. And he said to them “[ONE SENTENCE].” The whole crowd became astonished at what David had just said. But David slipped away and went to a private place where there was a Holy Bible. Out of curiosity he wondered what Heaven was, for the Lord had made him to question it at that very moment.

And he opened to a chapter at the end of the Bible called The Revelation and when he read this, “They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads,” he remembered what happened to him in the bathroom earlier, and prayed to God that would be true for him. And at that moment David Miscavige became a born-again Christian. He forsook Scientology and realized there was someone better than his teacher L. Ron Hubbard. He realized at that moment that he wanted to be friends with Jesus Christ, someone who actually loved him and conquered death. And he realized at that moment that despite all the goodness he knew about L. Ron Hubbard, Jesus Christ was better.

The Holy Spirit came upon David Miscavige, and from that moment on he no longer represented the Church of Scientology. Instead, he became a disciple of Jesus Christ and lived happily ever after.
Amen.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
THEN (10 years later)

Davie does extensive Bible study (even using BibleWorks software)

The best he can find is that maybe Yeshua (Jesus) was an itinerate Rabbi

He also finds that the content of the Synoptic Gospels was mainly borrowed from ancient Egyptian myths
(Not to mention other items)

Davie becomes an atheist/agnostic and joins an atheist organization

Davie does video interviews about this and these become available on YouTube.

:D

Last edited:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Once upon a time on a beautiful day in [MONTH], David Miscavige had just finished a meeting with [PEOPLE] at [PLACE], and he had to pee. So he got up and walked to the bathroom and peed in the toilet.
But something happened to him in that bathroom, we don’t know what exactly. And when he came out of the bathroom he went directly into a private office in the building he was in, closed the door and locked it. There, David Miscavige sat. He was alone in the office and pondered what just happened to him in the bathroom. He sat there alone for [TIME PERIOD].

What had happened that day was that God called him. David had an immediate change of heart that he did not cause. Someone had prayed for him earlier and God answered that person’s prayer and that’s what caused it to happen and set it off.

All of a sudden David knelt down on his knees and began to call out “Jesus Christ… Jesus Christ… Jesus Christ….” Over and over again he said it. After [TIME PERIOD] of doing this he left the office he was in. And then he went back to visit with his people who he had just gotten out of the meeting with.

He called one of his friends aside and whispered something in his ear. When the friend heard what David whispered in his ear, his countenance became terrible and horribly frightening. The friend immediately got in his car and drove away.

To the people who were still around him, he spoke to them in a loud voice, without a microphone, for he was yelling. And he said to them “[ONE SENTENCE].” The whole crowd became astonished at what David had just said. But David slipped away and went to a private place where there was a Holy Bible. Out of curiosity he wondered what Heaven was, for the Lord had made him to question it at that very moment.

And he opened to a chapter at the end of the Bible called The Revelation and when he read this, “They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads,” he remembered what happened to him in the bathroom earlier, and prayed to God that would be true for him. And at that moment David Miscavige became a born-again Christian. He forsook Scientology and realized there was someone better than his teacher L. Ron Hubbard. He realized at that moment that he wanted to be friends with Jesus Christ, someone who actually loved him and conquered death. And he realized at that moment that despite all the goodness he knew about L. Ron Hubbard, Jesus Christ was better.

The Holy Spirit came upon David Miscavige, and from that moment on he no longer represented the Church of Scientology. Instead, he became a disciple of Jesus Christ and lived happily ever after.
Amen.
Your fantasy contains at least one fatal flaw that kills off everything downstream from it, your fatal flaw is the assumption that Miss Cavige has a component of human decency that can be appealed to through prayer.
He doesn't, so this all didn't and it will never.
End of fable!
Write about unicorns ridden by Trolls and Hobbits that can fart out brand new Harley's for everyone who wants one next please!

Last edited:

Brian Korn

Patron
Your fantasy contains at least one fatal flaw that kills off everything downstream from it, your fatal flaw is the assumption that Miss Cavige has a component of human decency that can be appealed to through prayer.
He doesn't so this all didn't and it will never.
End of fable!
Write about unicorns ridden by Trolls and Hobbits that can fart out brand new Harley's for everyone who wants one next please!
Where is your faith?
Where is your hope?
Where is your love?

Anything is possible if you believe. He is a man. He is a sinner, just like you and me. He is clay in God's hands and God can do whatever he wants with clay. I have prayed for something good to happen both to David Miscavige and the Church of Scientology. And God will answer my prayer.

The_Fixer

Class Clown
THEN (10 years later)

Davie does extensive Bible study (even using BibleWorks software)

The best he can find is that maybe Yeshua (Jesus) was an itinerate Rabbi

He also finds that the content of the Synoptic Gospels was mainly borrowed from ancient Egyptian myths
(Not to mention other items)

Davie becomes an atheist/agnostic and joins an atheist organization

Davie does video interviews about this and these become available on YouTube.

:D
No,no, no, no....

Miscavige entered the Vatican, kicked the Pope up the arse and chucked him in the Hole too.

Then he shouted...."God is my bitch, I'm in charge now".

Then Marty Rathbun came in, dropped his pants and enjoyed the new God in all his glory.

Then he made plans to convert all the churches into Ideal Churches.

Right after he changed all the Bibles, scratched out all "Jesus" and replaced it with "David".

Think I'd better stop here...

Last edited:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Where is your faith?
Where is your hope?
Where is your love?

Anything is possible if you believe. He is a man. He is a sinner, just like you and me. He is clay in God's hands and God can do whatever he wants with clay. I have prayed for something good to happen both to David Miscavige and the Church of Scientology. And God will answer my prayer.
You come here preaching to us and tell us that God will do something about David Miscavige and Scientology because YOU have asked Him to. Has it ever occurred to you that your ego may have become a little over-inflated?

Try putting down your Bible for a while, go for a walk in the countryside and see if you can engender a sense of humility. Then you may be in a fit state to engage in discussions here.

Brian Korn

Patron
Posted by Brian Korn.

I know you don't ... perhaps you should have thought about that before you posted on an ex scio message board.
You don't have to be so rude to me. Explain it to me please so I can add to my knowledge. It's not my ego being overinflated. It's the fact that God always answers my prayers. And to pray that David Miscavige turns to Christ and that the Holy Spirit would integrate himself into the Church of Scientology and bring True Total Freedom to everyone is a liberating and good request and prayer. And God will honor it.

Don't be so mean.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
You don't have to be so rude to me. Explain it to me please so I can add to my knowledge. It's not my ego being overinflated. It's the fact that God always answers my prayers. And to pray that David Miscavige turns to Christ and that the Holy Spirit would integrate himself into the Church of Scientology and bring True Total Freedom to everyone is a liberating and good request and prayer. And God will honor it.

Don't be so mean.
If God always answers your prayers then why have you waited so long to do something about Scientology? People have been suffering for many years because of this cult and you say you could stop the suffering but you are only just doing it now?

I hope you are taking responsibility for all the pain that has been caused by your failure to take action sooner.

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
God can do whatever he wants with clay.
I'll bet he can really make a meter read, too. Though his TR's are probably a bit overwhelming.

When he does meter drills, instead of "Consider the events of today," he says, "Consider the error of thy ways, O man!"

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Don't be so mean.
Lol.

I've pasted a copy of your first ESMB post below, made about two weeks ago ... student points and stats are always a major part of any cult course so you either didn't understand what you were doing or you didn't do the courses in the first place.

I don't care which it is but please go away now and practice elsewhere.

Posted by Brian Korn (emphasis mine).

I completed my Purification Rundown in 1991. I learned a lot how to keep my body healthy, but I never did any auditing during my time in Scientology back then. I did take some courses and learned that a lot of my problems were due to misunderstood words, which I now understand completely. The Church of Scientology teaches a lot of good things, but there is something better.
Today, I have discovered another way to get across the Bridge to Total Freedom on my own, without any auditing ever taking place. Truthfully, I have already arrived on the other side of The Bridge. And I know I have arrived. L. Ron Hubbard never spoke of this way, nor wrote of how. For if he did all Scientologists would have flocked to it already.
This information that has been revealed to me is so potent and so life-changing it could alter the very fundamental basic beliefs of the Church of Scientology itself. So I have to be careful who I share it with. And once you know it you will be able to arrive in total freedom very quickly, much faster than you would using standard Scientology and Dianetics procedures. And you’ll never need to go back again.
I’m Clear already. I know I am. And free. My soul is free. I am a Cleared Theta Clear already. I am no longer bound by the confines of my reactive mind, nor anyone else’s, nor even my own body. I have already overcome it using this information. I am totally at cause over my own thoughts, actions, words, and deeds. I possess self-control, high self-esteem and mastery over my own free will. I know how to make anything happen I want to happen in the MEST universe. And, figuratively speaking, I also have wings and can fly.
I have done extensive research on the 8th Dynamic and have discovered something. Please let me share this New Tech with you which I have discovered, which most Scientologists don't ever see concerning the 8th Dynamic. And truthfully, you cannot ever reach the other side of the Bridge without knowing this. And by knowing this information you can get to the other side of The Bridge without needing any auditing or Scientology books or classes.
First, one must understand that the 8th Dynamic was not created by L. Ron Hubbard. It has always existed. All of man’s self and work and accomplishments go as high as the 7th Dynamic. But the 8th Dynamic is higher than mankind. Without an in-depth, heart-centered understanding of the truth about the 8th Dynamic one will never achieve total freedom. Conversely, by understanding the 8th Dynamic fully and knowing it in your heart and living according to it and practicing activities on the 8th Dynamic one can reach total freedom without auditing or studying Scientology books. There is an easier way to reach total freedom. It could be considered a “shortcut” or even a “wormhole”.
The idea is to understand the life of the 8th Dynamic. The Dynamic itself is alive. It breathes, it has motives, It is also higher than mankind. It exists in a plane above or outside the MEST universe, but inside it as well.
Here is an analogy. The sun shines in the sky on warm, Summer day at noon. If you want you can stand under the sun and take in the sunlight. The light shines on its own and you stand there and take it in. This is how the 8th Dynamic works. It shines, and gives light. It is itself a gift to mankind. In order to truly understand the 8th Dynamic one must realize that they are smaller than it. One can look up and see the 8th Dynamic and take in from it freely, without cost and without work. The 8th Dynamic has always existed, way before L. Ron Hubbard was even born.
The power of the 8th Dynamic is a good power and life-giving power. That being said the object is to submit one’s self to 8th Dynamic, making themself out be lower than it and realizing mankind and mankind’s power does not reach beyond the 7th Dynamic. Actually allowing the 8th Dynamic to be in more of a “ruling over one’s life position”, or a greater entity than one’s self. The Dynamic is good. And it is alive. To relinquish one’s self to the power of the 8th Dynamic means that person is submitting themselves to infinity. And that being done a person who has the ability to engage infinity can accomplish anything with or without the body, and can also find freedom.
The 8th Dynamic is so powerful that it has the ability in itself to grab hold of the whole person, the whole thetan, with or without a body, and pull it to the end of the Bridge, without any effort on the part of the person. (The shortcut, the wormhole). The person need only to ask and believe. But the person cannot get there on their own. The entity of 8th Dynamic must itself bring them to the end of the Bridge. And the person has to trust.

The problem I foresee for Scientologists learning this is that of relinquishing control to a higher entity than themselves, that being God or infinity. It’s a matter of saying I am at cause for everything in my life up to the 7th Dynamic. But the 8th Dynamic itself is at cause for my benefit and good will and even my very life.

Irayam

Patron with Honors
Where is your faith?
Where is your hope?
Where is your love?

We have already been part of a cult....
Why do you want us to be part of another cult?

Irayam

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Stranger things have happened, but the idea that David Miscavige would just hear a voice in the bathroom and then go and obey it from then on doesn't seem very likely to me. Saul of Tarsus underwent a volte-face of similar magnitude to this when he went from persecuting Christians to becoming one and proselytising for Christ instead, but he had three days of blindness first after seeing the vision on the way to Damascus.

Nevertheless, it's a great idea and as someone from an old Methodist family I'm happy to pray for it to happen :)

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson

Amen.

I kept waiting for the punchline but it never came.

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
Where is your faith?
Where is your hope?
Where is your love?

Wait. God does clay demos?