What's new

Scientology’s dirtiest secret: Where is their missing Queen?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
If Shelly ever blew, she could bring down DM completely. This is why I think she will never be seen again, and has been dead for a while .
I am not sure about being dead for a while.

But I would not be surprised if Shelly has been gradually exposed to something that would "dead" her in accelerated fashion. No tinfoil required, the mandate to covertly destroy innocent people is right there in the Fair Game policies for all to read!

There is no doubt in my mind that Hubbard/Miscavige would murder someone if they thought they would not be blamed, be indicted or be subjected to the loss of status/money.

Hubbard plotted peoples' murder, he may have at times succeeded.

I tend to think that Miscavige is far worse but, also, far more careful that he doesn't end up on the run in a Bluebird motorhome.

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
This is why I think she will never be seen again, and has been dead for a while .
I know of a somewhat well-to-do public; was a doctor with a posh highrise office on the main
drag of a major city; OT 8 with all three Ls; acting President of the COS of [her state]; head
of her local OT committee; head of the local ideal org fund raising; spokesperson to the local
press about the ideal org.

Can't have better quals than those. I mean she could afford it all and got it all.

At one point around 2010, she went permanently Type III; started imagining things that
weren't there; had to be cared for in a nursing home situation at home by her husband,
probably for the rest of her life. Lost her medical practice.

I don't think Shelly is dead. I think she's in a Type III situation -- like Hubbard was at the
end -- and can't be allowed to be seen in public. Ever.
Just my speculation. :shrug:

This could also be the case with some of the missing SO execs. Ruined beyond repair and
have to be held out of sight -- incommunicado -- for the rest of their lives in The Hole.
Just my speculation. :shrug: Could be pretty grim . . . being locked up forever and feeling a
sense of guilt (manufactured by DM) for failing LRH and all the beings in the universe.

Last edited:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know of a somewhat well-to-do public; was a doctor with a posh highrise office on the main
drag of a major city; OT 8 with all three Ls; acting President of the COS of [her state]; head
of her local OT committee; head of the local ideal org fund raising; spokesperson to the local
press about the ideal org.

Can't have better quals than those. I mean she could afford it all and got it all.

At one point around 2010, she went permanently Type III; started imagining things that
weren't there; had to be cared for in a nursing home situation at home by her husband,
probably for the rest of her life. Lost her medical practice.

I don't think Shelly is dead. I think she's in a Type III situation -- like Hubbard was at the
end -- and can't be allowed to be seen in public. Ever.
Just my speculation. :shrug:

This could also be the case with some of the missing SO execs. Ruined beyond repair and
have to be held out of sight -- incommunicado -- for the rest of their lives in The Hole.
Just my speculation. :shrug: Could be pretty grim . . . being locked up forever and feeling a
sense of guilt (manufactured by DM) for failing LRH and all the beings in the universe.

This is very credible speculation, particularly when one considers that the simplest way to discredit Leah and Mike and put the whole issue to bed would be to produce a Rathbun-like “proof of life” video with Shelly Miscavige explaining her extensive absence. Much easier, in fact, than sloppily forging letters on discontinued letterhead or hastily organized pseudo-Interfaith gatherings of 9 people. If she’s alive, I believe it’s a near certainty that Shelly’s experienced severe and profound psychological trauma.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

How about a photo of her exiting a hotel in Monaco
with a February 2019 issue of ELLE Magazine in hand?

View attachment 14982

:coolwink:

! LOL !

We might be more likely to see. . .

A photo .of. her exiting a. hotel in .Monaco with a .February .2019. issue .of ELLE .Magazine .in hand.
A photo of her exiting a hostel in Monywa with a February 2019 issue of ELLE-RON Magazine in hand.

Monywa is a small ideally remote town in the ideally remote country of Myanmar, where ideal whistleblowers are ideally kept safe in an Ideal Witness Protection Program, that protects every Scientologist in the world---except them. It is there that Shelly Miscavige was sent on extended mission---with the r-factor that she must guard Ron's wholetrack PR at the world's tallest (116 meter) statue of Buddha, whilst wearing a security officer uniformed emblazoned with "YSCOHB' (You Suck Cult on Hubbard Buddhavard).

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
What I don't get is . . . why so much concentration and emphasis on Shelly, when there are so many other well-known people also missing?
Like Heber.
Heber got into the Sea Org as a grown man. He knew what "the dark underbelly of the beast" was like. He had lots of chances to walk away earlier. If he gets out and complains of mistreatment, there will not be that much sympathy among the general public.

It's different with women who are held prisoner, especially after having been in since she was a young girl. The public perception would be VASTLY different. Call it what you want, but it's a fact of life. Women get treated differently in public perception.

If she got out and went to Leah, with a story of physical abuse and imprisonment, it would be the end of DM. There are LOTS of corroborating witnesses to DM's tendency for violence. Leah would put Shelly on national TV, and would do whatever it took to convince Shelly to spill EVERYTHING.

DM would be arrested. EVERYBODY who could be credibly accused of having knowledge or even suspicion of her being held prisoner would be arrested for conspiracy to conceal a felony. It would make the earlier FBI raids look tame. The Co$ would END.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Expanding on my earlier post, there are aspects of Messenger life which the general public would go "WTF?" about.

Example: I was at an event, where a Messenger was giving what she thought was a touching story of LRH. She was telling us about her routine of drawing LRH's bath every evening. One night, she went to LRH's room, drew his bath, no LRH.

Finally, she went back to her room. There was LRH. He had decided to "reverse the flow", and draw HER bath for her.

The messenger lady (a girl in her late teens, early 20's or so) undoubtedly expected some laughs and clapping. Instead, there was dead silence in that hall with hundreds of people in it.

My reaction was surprise that LRH would presume he had the right to just walk into a girl's private bedroom, and I was a veteran, true believer Sea Org member. I could only imagine what the reaction of the general public was. I never asked around.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I also believe what has been previously said about Shelly appearance in a video would have been a killer to the many morbid speculations...

Considering our knowledge of Miss Cavitch obsession with media coverage and public attention to him...and his frantic usual quick move to attempt to debunk any " entheta", it would be expected Shelly would have made a video by now
My though is we can expect her state , mental\physical is so degraded, she can't be seen in the medias..This has already proven to be the case with Heber though....

I have in mind what Mike Rinder look like when taken out of the hole...a shadow of himself...and how about Tommy Davis ??? A mental freak..he lost it like a total psychotic...

We only can expect the worst:oops:

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I also believe what has been previously said about Shelly appearance in a video would have been a killer to the many morbid speculations...

Considering our knowledge of Miss Cavitch obsession with media coverage and public attention to him...and his frantic usual quick move to attempt to debunk any " entheta", it would be expected Shelly would have made a video by now
My though is we can expect her state , mental\physical is so degraded, she can't be seen in the medias..This has already proven to be the case with Heber though....

I have in mind what Mike Rinder look like when taken out of the hole...a shadow of himself...and how about Tommy Davis ??? A mental freak..he lost it like a total psychotic...

We only can expect the worst:oops:
Good point!

One for one, they all came out of the HOLE RUNDOWN looking like zombies.

And they acted like zombies too!

There are countless videos of Scientologist acting like soulless predatory ghouls!

Let's just randomly pick ONE (1) of them. . .

These are 3 of the top 10 elite OTs and Int'l Management Executives for all of Scientology worldwide. They used to be human beings. At one time long long ago, they were actually smiling, laughing children.

Now let's take a look what Hubbard's cult turned them into:

ps: If anyone enjoys watching zombie Scientologists, simply search CRAZY SCIENTOLOGISTS. It's actually a thing you can Google.

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Some of you may have a good laughter...but again, this HH scary parody is sadly the true reality.
Those guys who spent a lifetime at int base either escaped (to remain sain and alive) or they turned to be souless freaking zombies...

Can you find the powerful theta thetan in those meat bodies ? Jenny was a beautiful girl once...now she has become a freak insane SP handler goon...

Thank god I escape those retards psychotics...
Actually this is the result of intensive sec checking, ethics handlings, low condition assignments, psychological and physical abuse, and the wonderful RPF...when they still remain sain after all those breaking soul processess...hey...there is the rpf's rpf and whatever you may imagine...the Freewinds bilges, the hole, CST isolated remote location; It can be called finsl straw as you now get a lost broken soul who has became a true slave...as a dog..the zoombie will remain close to his shelter and food without even thinking to leave his " safe space" in this scary degraded world....

A religion....do we look brainwashed to them????

As a SJW I like when people have equal chances in building a good life...So I deeply wish to COA ( chairman of asylum) and his wonderful assistant Lou..they are given equal chance to enjoy all those paradisiac ressorts and their special care....

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Lotus posted:
Some of you will have a good laughter...but again, this HH scary parody is sadly the true reality. Those guys who spent a lifetime at int base either escaped (to remain sain and alive) or they turned to be souless freaking zombies...Can you find the powerful theta thetan in those meat bodies ? Jenny was a beautiful girl once...now she has become a freak insane SP handler goon...

A religion....do we look brainwashed to them???? .

LOL

ANSWER: Oh my no! They don't look brainwashed at all. They are super-uptone, super-theta Operating Thetans who are simply---operating. Sometimes when you operate on this planet you have to run an operation to handle an SP where you need to take on the beingness, doingness & havingness of an SP. Therefore you, in effect, become an SP. But you do so at total cause in order to shed your impediment (sanity).

3.png
"I once was a happy little girl playing with dolls. That was before I took
responsibility for the evil in the world and decided to become a planet
clearer. It was only then that I realized that I wasn't really happy as a little
girl playing with dolls. Now I am truly happy because I am on purpose--
destroying evil beings by being far more evil than they. I used to think
that hate was a bad thing, but when you just stop resisting it and use hate
to create a world without insanity, it's not that bad really! I used to be called
Jenny, but now others call me "sir" and fear me. Otherwise I stalk them
and destroy their miserable lives until they come uptone."

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
To be fair it isn't just the cofs that is full of these vicious, mad monsters ... the whole world seems to be teeming with them in recents years (and sadly, women seem to be leading the way).

However, there is no doubt at all that scientology was at the very forefront in creating them.

The 60 minutes reporter has dealt with some wild situations over the years and some pretty crazy people but even she seemed a bit stunned when that freaky 'inch wife' came flying out the gates and started ranting at her ... and she would have been well warned.

Can you imagine having to work and live with these freaks again ... or even having to attend those horrendous events where they are lurking?

It's enough to give me nightmares.

HelluvaHoax!

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SCIENTOLOGY TECHNICAL
TERMS BEST DESCRIBES THE BEING BELOW?

3.png

a) OPERATING THETAN​
b) ELITE MANAGMENT EXEC​
c) THETA BEING​
d) PLANET CLEARER​
e) UPTONE​
f) UPSTAT​
g) ETHICAL​
h) TOTAL CAUSE​
i) TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY​
j) UNREASONABLE​
k) INSOUCIANT​
l) EXTERIOR​
m) PAN DETERMINED​
n) WINNING​
o) TONE 40 INTENTION​
p) SHATTERING SUPPRESSION​
q) BLOWING OFF CONFUSION​
s) BLOWING THRU COUNTER-INTENTION​
t) BLOWING OFF OTHER-INTENTION​
u) SECTOR SALVAGER​
v) OPERATING ON THE GREATEST GOOD​
w) ON SOURCE​
x) KSW​
y) HUMANITARIAN​
z) LOYAL OFFICER​
correct answer: a - z (all of them)
ps: List has every imaginable state of beingness (except "HAPPY")

HelluvaHoax!

PS: About my ad hom(onovis) posts savaging the Operating SP formerly known as "Jenny LInson", I will make two observations:

1) Jenny IS a perfect showcase for "SP"---the demon that Scientology most fears and is fanatically dedicated to destroy. They effectively did so when they convinced her to destroy her own life by being an evil, hateful, criminal thug and terrorist.​
2) If Jenny returns to the world and posts even one conciliatory post on ESMB apologizing for her abhorrently sociopathic lying & terrorist crusades against innocent people--- I will happily delete all of the posts I have made about her on this thread and any others. Until then, she remains a "Top Ten" poster child for a cult that turns ordinary people into hate-spewing demons that showcase the DIAMETRIC OPPOSITE of the purported product of the "modern science of mental health".​

Tech Oddity: Scientology creates more SPs than any religion on this planet; by both "declares" and/or by driving people into uptone psychotic breaks.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Each time I watch those demoniac entities possessed meat bodies...

I thank life and myself for having escaped the toxic malignant cult...and am grateful that I could come back to a normal life and take benefit of the beauty that life has to offer..with great people...there are plenty of great people...among toxic ones...this board and the generosity of people to help eachothers proves it.

Those people will unfortunately die in terror, fear, and alone...and it will be too late to do something about it... :oops:
Because they will have failed to become free with $cientology and ended their life as degraded out-ethics PTS beings...

Jeez
What a dark word...what a pity..this life is the only one we have...:oops:

I seems to me the Aussie reporter felt very uncomfortable in the space of the SP handler goon..she was not yet prepared to such insanity of a well trained attack dog ...

HelluvaHoax!

Here's the link to the Underground bunker ... The 60 minutes videos are there now and the program was BRILLIANT (you may need to scroll down). It wasn't sensationalised, it was just the truth being told calmly by Leah, Tony Ortega and Mike Rinder and it communicated really well.Jefferson Hawkins's ex wife (Catherine I think) makes a complete twat of herself and gets predictably nasty with the reporter.

I think I have seen at least three (3) separate film clips where Catherine comes storming out of Gold to verbally confront/accost a visitor. Each time ended with her snarling, scoffing and mocking them as she suddenly pivots and storms away with outraged indignation.

On the 60 minutes piece she ends one of her ShatterTech moments by looking at them with horror and sneering ".....wow!". I have seen that exact moment before from other elite Gold attack dogs like Jenny Linson.

What is with that "...wow!" tech. How is that supposed to shatter someone?

So, anyways, I am guessing that all this ShatterTech had a devastating and debilitating effect on the 60 MINUTES program and think it safe to conclude that it never aired, right?

LOL

What's that? It did air? I am speechless. "......wow!"

Last edited:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Watching that clip of Jenny Linson and her cronies reminds me of my time as a scientology public. When staff and sea org people want a member of public to do something, like hand over more money, they can't order the person to the RPF. All they can do is bullbait. And the member of public can't tell them to fuck off, all they can do is take the abuse and hope they go away soon.

Ah, the good old days.