What's new

Bill Franks Interviews for UTR folks and new Exes

We are all part of nature. Survival is not automatic in nature. Not all beings are complete, but the human body does not need a complete being to animate it. Even those who were complete at birth probably are not complete in adulthood, having lost parts of their personalities to the vicissitudes of life. Those losses create vacancies for foreign personality fragments to attach, to the point we are confronting life not as the complete being we were at birth, but through a lens clouded by foreign viewpoints. That foreign energy exists in the body as "mass." Dissolving mass alone, with no need for "cognitions," no reference to any significance or belief, gradually returns one to the wholeness of childhood. Not provable in a laboratory, but noticeable to self and others.
Thanks...not quite the answer I was looking for as it is very vague but Im sure it makes sense to you as you have your own beliefs from somewhere.... I dont believe in fragments of souls thats a bit too hubbardian ...but anyway....

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
<snip>

I accept that you believe these things. Never had a problem with that. I don't accept that that means anything at all in the real world. WHICH MEANS if you try to push your beliefs here as true (rather than belief), I will challenge you. If you can't tolerate that and just have to attack me with your petty, childish tantrums, maybe you should not state your claims in that way.

HINT: That means that if you preface your claims with "I have found" or "I believe that" or "I've experienced" it is clearly your belief and not something you claim is true in the real world.
There's a huge difference between believing something and communicating those beliefs to others in a way where it's understood they ARE beliefs, or alternatively, presenting your beliefs as self-evident facts or laws of the universe.

And IMO, it's totally OK for someone to have certainty that what they believe IS true, as long as they genuinely do understand that they are beliefs, and what is true for them isn't necessarily true for the other 7+ billion people.

And insulting others, as TomKat has done in this thread, because others have challenged his beliefs, does nothing to make those beliefs more valid.

He doesn't seem to care about the possible consequences of promoting Hubbard's "tech" on ESMB, but many others do, and thank-you to all who have challenged him.

As IL2L pointed out earlier in the thread, Hubbard died with severe mental and physical illnesses. Why would anyone look for answers from him when he couldn't help himself? :unsure:

Why would anyone trust him after he told so many lies about himself, about the tech, and he used fraudulent marketing techniques to extract money from his followers, who were paying for abilities that Hubbard never even achieved for himself? :unsure:

Gib

Crusader
kids can't get in scn without their parents' permission
well, aren't you worried about that? So a parent says it's OK. But you said adults?

This is what you said:

"To me it's irrelevant what a tool has been used for in the past. And I don't worry about people getting in Scn because I said something good about the tech. I have to view them as adults until proven otherwise. I won't slant my opinion to prevent some imaginary person out there from doing something bad. That's elitist and just doesn't feel good."

You sound more and more like a useful idiot for scientology. Are you a PI or lawyer or paid OSA?

And I see your rhetoric.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
Ah. OK ... would it be fair to say that you just quite enjoy arguing about things in general, for fun or to pass the time or whatever?
Not really. I merely stated my opinion that LRH contributed some good ideas to the field of psychology, and the activists wouldn't have it. And I really do dislike religion, especially materialism.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
Did you leave something incomplete?
Probably. I took attachment removal as far as it would go, then did implant removal, last time I used an e-meter. But I till still had the black, sticky mass (shadow self) that entities attach to. In the middle of all that I trained in shamanism and soul retrieval, but soul retrieval doesn't stick if the "separation mass" is still there. Later I did Access Consciousness, where I learned that it's the question that's important, not the answer, something I'd noticed in Scn. So I did years of the UCP computer program, not answering the command, just feeling the repetitive question, which caused my core mass to reduce a little at a time. Now I'm doing something else but this is a long answer that nobody will understand anyway.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
so if one day you find out you have HIV and in your mind your intent is to cure it?
Well, HIV would be a symptom of something going on at the etheric level. So you'd have to find a way to find the cause and use directed intent to reduce that. But I know a practitioner who cured someone of AIDS with brute force in one long, taxing session that left him with a severe headache for days. He said it was like trying to fill a huge multi-dimensional vacuum. When the client tested HIV negative a few days later, he was quite unhappy, even though he'd asked for and payed for the session. Just goes to show you, people aren't always what they seem, in fact rarely are.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
well, aren't you worried about that? So a parent says it's OK. But you said adults?

This is what you said:

"To me it's irrelevant what a tool has been used for in the past. And I don't worry about people getting in Scn because I said something good about the tech. I have to view them as adults until proven otherwise. I won't slant my opinion to prevent some imaginary person out there from doing something bad. That's elitist and just doesn't feel good."

You sound more and more like a useful idiot for scientology. Are you a PI or lawyer or paid OSA?

And I see your rhetoric.
Yes, I am all the things you imagine I am, and worse.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
What does it matter if he did? Your question infers that the 'tek' is effective and we all (or most of us) know that it's a crock of shit.
Must stay vigilant to any hint that someone still believes in the tech, eh? Now go look up the difference between infer and imply :)

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Strati, Pheno is more subtle than that. I believe she meant it tongue-in-cheek, that he's upset he never finished something and has been obsessed with wanting to finish it ever since. Not tek, just stubborn tunnel-vision.
OK, I'll take your word for it. The notion did cross my mind aamof, but I posted just in case ...

strativarius

Must stay vigilant to any hint that someone still believes in the tech, eh? Now go look up the difference between infer and imply :)
Oh, absolutely mate, that's my only reason for being here. As for infer/imply, I didn't bother to look the words up but I at least spelled them correctly. Why don't you look up the word payed - you might find that the correct spelling in the context in which you used it is paid.

...he was quite unhappy, even though he'd asked for and payed for the session.

strativarius

Probably. I took attachment removal as far as it would go, then did implant removal, last time I used an e-meter. But I till still had the black, sticky mass (shadow self) that entities attach to. In the middle of all that I trained in shamanism and soul retrieval, but soul retrieval doesn't stick if the "separation mass" is still there. Later I did Access Consciousness, where I learned that it's the question that's important, not the answer, something I'd noticed in Scn. So I did years of the UCP computer program, not answering the command, just feeling the repetitive question, which caused my core mass to reduce a little at a time. [bcolor=#ffff00]Now I'm doing something else but this is a long answer that nobody will understand anyway.[/bcolor]
I hope what you're doing is getting some help.