What's new

Svetlana Semiachkina needs $1800 to join the Scientology Sea Org

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
The last pic of the Go Fund Me Page has the location as Clearwater.

So....if she is already in Clearwater...why the Medical Exam?

Can she still need a Visa, if she is already in the States?

Seems fishy to me. What Medical Exam costs $1800?
She might be in the U.S. on a tourist visa, which does not require a medical exam. An alien on a tourist visa cannot lawfully work in the U.S. Lawful permanent resident status, i.e. a "green card," required to work for the Sea Org, does require a medical exam.

hummingbird

Patron with Honors
So I decided to do some Googling, and found this on nolo.com:

As a test of whether you fall into a health-related ground of inadmissibility, any application for U.S. permanent residency (an immigrant visa through a U.S. consulate overseas or a green card through adjustment of status in the U.S.) or for a fiancé visa will include a medical exam by a doctor approved by the U.S. consulate or U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). ...

Your own doctor cannot do the exam unless he or she happens to be on the government’s list of approved doctors. You will need to pay the fee for the exam. The U.S. government does not control how much the doctor can charge.

What the Doctor Is Looking For
This is not like a regular physical exam or check-up, where you bring up health issues that you are experiencing, and receive wide-ranging medical advice. It is more of a screening exam, to see whether it is safe to allow you into the United States. You don't have to be in perfect health, but you must not have any serious or communicable diseases, mental disorders, or drug problems that would make you inadmissible to the U.S. (ineligible for a visa or green card).

They look for mental disorders? Ruh-roh! Seems like wanting to join a cult, be sleep-deprived, mistreated, for pennies a day would tend to disqualify one, no?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I prefer the distinctive look of the Ideal Org uniforms from a couple years back.

uniform1.PNG

Especially THIS one. Scientology really does suck the life force out of people, so this uniform is appropriate.

vampiresci.png

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Yeah, what is it with those uniforms? It's like the inside lining shrinks 30% more than the outside. They must not be using Operating Tailors.
LOL :D

You are an expert Big Blue..
My observation too but I didn't know how to write it ...Yes it shrinks the wrong way..
As a former clothes merchandiser I can tell you it's a sign of cheap fabric that we usually get from Asia.
The fabric shrinks along the stitches.

When you buy cheap jeans this is what happens when you wash it for the firts time.

By the way are those really Flag uniforms that are so cheap or Ideal morgue uniforms ?????

I can't believe flag people are dressed like that and regging people for millions of $$$$$
Captain Cook looked way better in the ole good times navy blue uniforms....

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I can suggest a way to save the $ 1,800 for the medical exam.

Simply meter-check the following question:

"IS THERE ANY MEDICAL CONDITION WITH YOUR MEAT BODY THAT WOULD PREVENT YOU
FROM DOING MEST WORK 18 HOURS A DAY, BEING OVERBOARD, HELD IN A CHAIN LOCKER
OR IMPRISONED IN A BARBED-WIRE-SURROUNDED, CULT BRAINWASHING GULAG FOR YEARS
WHILE BEING DEGRADED, ASSAULTED & DEPRIVED OF FOOD, SLEEP & MEDICAL CARE?"

If that question doesn't read, the person is allowed to attest to passing their medical quals and ordered to write a success story.

The $1,800 saved could then be donated to a worthy charity like the IAFTAOSBWT (International Association For The Advancement of Spiritual Barbed Wire Technology).

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Looks like they slept in them, and they probably did.
LOL

If Hubbard hadn't traveled to another distant planet to do research in 1986, he would have researched the wholetrack tech to keep SO staff's suits wrinkle-free (on this planet).

Staying true-to-form, he would have simply found some company ALREADY making a wrinkle-free, nylon/rayon/acrylic/microfiber blend fabric---and then slapped his own breakthrough-brand label on it. Claiming, of course, that HE discovered the Ideal Wrinkle-Free clothing, calling it WrinkleClear[sup]tm[/sup].

Then he would order all staff and Scientologists to only wear the WrinkleClear[sup]tm[/sup] material when on course or auditing, as it is the same harmonious wavelength as the body, therefore creating a "distraction free environment" for the being while inside the body.

People wearing non-standard clothing made of "wog fabric" would be summoned to ethics and required to clay demo KSW.

Keeping Scientology Wrinkle-free.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

I can suggest a way to save the $ 1,800 for the medical exam.

Simply meter-check the following question:

"IS THERE ANY MEDICAL CONDITION WITH YOUR MEAT BODY THAT WOULD PREVENT YOU
FROM DOING MEST WORK 18 HOURS A DAY, BEING OVERBOARD, HELD IN A CHAIN LOCKER
OR IMPRISONED IN A BARBED-WIRE-SURROUNDED, CULT BRAINWASHING GULAG FOR YEARS
WHILE BEING DEGRADED, ASSAULTED & DEPRIVED OF FOOD, SLEEP & MEDICAL CARE AND
TO BE PUT ON BABY WATCH, TILL DEATH OR SUICIDE HAPPENS, WHEN YOUR NASTY BT's
WILL SUCK YOU IN THE PSYCHOTIC BREAK OF THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL OF CRIMINAL
OUT-ETHICSNESS ? ''

Mine in red HH

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

She might have a condition that wouldn't meet with the fitness board and they might want to prove there is no issue...
Back in the old days, it happened often for conditions like diabetes , epilepsy that were considered stable...

Till people are put on the SO regimen......

Last edited:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
LOL :D

You are an expert Big Blue..
My observation too but I didn't know how to write it ...Yes it shrinks the wrong way..
As a former clothes merchandiser I can tell you it's a sign of cheap fabric that we usually get from Asia.
The fabric shrinks along the stitches.

When you buy cheap jeans this is what happens when you wash it for the firts time.

Bu the way is this really Flag uniforms that are so cheap or org uniforms ?????

I can't believe flag people are dressed like that and regging people for millions of $$$$$
Captain Cook looked way better in the ole good times navy blue uniforms....
They kind of make me think of fake baby bumps used in acting only maybe here they just want the staff to look well fed.

Fake Baby Bump.jpg

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
hat I find sad is that, as very competent and clever slave traficking organization, they got that the wisest thing to do is to send people on another continent, very far..so, it's almost impossible to buy a very expensive flight ticket... and your family can't help you on that when you come from China, Russia, India, Thailand ....... you are stucked there, at the Flag dark dead ghost town ..withouth any help to be expected there...for your eternity..

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

ANSWER: Oncological Diagnostic Screening The results her tests will then allow for the address of lung cancer and an accurate determination of therapeutic dosages to be prescribed & administered.

TRANSLATION: The Flag Medical Officer (a high school dropout) will be able to purchase $1800 worth of additional cigarettes to smoke, in order to "run out" cancer, according to Dr. Hubbard's clinical studies that proved cancer is caused by "...not smoking enough cigarettes".

Last edited:

renegade

Silver Meritorious Patron

Sterilization, perhaps?