What's new

Love

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
There are a few conflicting historian theories about Mary Magdeline. The prostitute theory assumed this Mary was the same as the one Jesus saved from getting stoned to death, but Mary was a common name and there was no evidence that this Mary was the same woman.

The theory I like best is that Mary was a rich widow, so educated and a bit older, also someone known and respected in the community. The apostles accepted her and did not seem jealous. She was included in all the group theological discussions, which would have been forbidden in Judaism. I’m fascinated that the Catholic Church would remove heretical references to past lives, yet keep the heretical, equal treatment of Mary in the New Testament.

Paul, a Roman and the first church leader, immediately took it upon himself to make rules to segregate women and ban them from the priesthood. His Letters to the Corinthians spelled out all sorts of rules to make the church as patriarchal as possible. Women had to cover their heads in church, be subservient to their husbands, could not serve as priests or at the altar, etc.

Yet the gospel references to Jesus’ fair and equal treatment of Mary with the male apostles remained, with no reference to marriage. That’s odd and controversial enough to support that Jesus actually existed.

One might consider such as this when reading of the character Mary in "Mission Earth"

JustSheila

Crusader
WOOF!!!

My experience was much different as it was entirely voluntary and I acted of my own free will keeping my personal integrity.

I had substantial good fortune as a child and was well able to develop a perhaps uncommon degree of personal integrity by the age of 21 when I began a study as public.

I do not endorse and have never practiced what happened to you

I am an open critic of such conduct by CoS and I believe such conduct to be antithetical to the ideals of both Dianetics and Scientology

And I am very pleased to make the acquaintance of one as lively and communicative as yourself

luv ya sweetheart...

Enchante, madame...

Thanks, CP.

However, such conduct is the nature of the cult of Scientology. It is actually pretty rare for someone to have a good experience with Scientology without losing family, liberty, youth, production and personal ambition. You also experienced loss of family, but still blame individuals, yet you know that the policies of Scientology supported, condoned and encouraged its members to behave in sociopathic ways. It is policy, written by Hubbard.

You had some wins with it. But the cost. Omg, the cost. :sad: Like many others, including you, my family life has not and will never recover from that. I moved to the US to give it my best effort. Didn’t work. :no:

I love the people here. They get me. They get you, too, CP. That’s priceless. ::biglove:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks, CP.

However, such conduct is the nature of the cult of Scientology. It is actually pretty rare for someone to have a good experience with Scientology without losing family, liberty, youth, production and personal ambition. You also experienced loss of family, but still blame individuals, yet you know that the policies of Scientology supported, condoned and encouraged its members to behave in sociopathic ways. It is policy, written by Hubbard.

You had some wins with it. But the cost. Omg, the cost. :sad: Like many others, including you, my family life has not and will never recover from that. I moved to the US to give it my best effort. Didn’t work. :no:

I love the people here. They get me. They get you, too, CP. That’s priceless. ::biglove:
Well I think you are overstating the damage done by Scn; indeed in your own case you open by getting into Scn as a runaway teenager thus family dissonance was a pre-existing condition. In fact, while I was on staff my father made an appeal to the church for a chaplain cycle. He had gotten my (BITCH!!!) stepmother pregnant just before I turned four and the divorce was bloody. I always had some relationship with Dad growing up but I hated and feared him though I didn't truly know it at the time I also loved and admired him. Anyway I was instructed to go visit him. A fellow auditor on staff helped me rent a car and I went to see Dad up in Princeton. There was a tearful embrace, he asked forgiveness and we had a pretty damn good relationship until his untimely death at the age of 53.

Furthermore, although there has been shabby conduct by my ex-mates two scientology brothers (Greg Wilhere was one of CSI's top half dozen execs for decades though he apparently wound up with a sojourn in the hole and now his a sinecure post at Hemet) the primary miscreants are my former mother-in-law and the old boyfriend she married; both virulent anti-scientologists...

JustSheila

Crusader
Well I think you are overstating the damage done by ...

No. I understated the damage done by Scn. By a long shot. You don’t know me, we’ve never met, never been in the same place at the same time, and yet you have the balls to claim you know my life and circumstances so intimately that you can judge it as overstated? Who the f do you think you are? An all-seeing God?

You don’t have a clue the harm Scientology has done in my life and others. You don’t want to know so make up your own imaginary version of what happened to me and others rather than deal with the uncomfortable truth about your sociopathic hero, Hubbard.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
No. I understated the damage done by Scn. By a long shot. You don’t know me, we’ve never met, never been in the same place at the same time, and yet you have the balls to claim you know my life and circumstances so intimately that you can judge it as overstated? Who the f do you think you are? An all-seeing God?

You don’t have a clue the harm Scientology has done in my life and others. You don’t want to know so make up your own imaginary version of what happened to me and others rather than deal with the uncomfortable truth about your sociopathic hero, Hubbard.

Unruffle your feathers JS...

I was NOT diminishing your personal story but rather the generalization of it; that Hubbard's work is vastly and exclusively destructive

And I certainly DO want to know of hard times and just criticism or I wouldn't be here.

And

L.Ron Hubbard is neither a sociopath nor my hero

JustSheila

Crusader
Unruffle your feathers JS...

I was NOT diminishing your personal story but rather the generalization of it; that Hubbard's work is vastly and exclusively destructive

And I certainly DO want to know of hard times and just criticism or I wouldn't be here.

And

L.Ron Hubbard is neither a sociopath nor my hero

Oh bullshit. Read your post to me again. You had an entire made-up scenario of my life and directly stated to me that I had overstated the damage Scientology caused in my life. But you know nothing about my life. Tell you what, for someone who claims to be an artist as an auditor, you have a real hard time listening without adding opinions and inval. You stink at it. Unruffle my feathers? Take a hike with your creepy cult fawning over Hubbard. I obviously don’t drink the cult Koolaid you love so much.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
lol :D

Dr Hubbard was not a cruel sociopath
Stop those ad homs

He never pretended to be a god; he was a human and had some flaws, like any man and he behave as a NORMAL man... But he was a great devoted humanitarian. The United nations commanded him and he was nominated as a science Nobel prize..but the marcabs and the psychs corrupted the whole process and a jewish banker (Xenu cousin) got the prize which was paid by Eli Lily and the public was misleaded by fake news of the suppressive journalists...

The tech and Dr Hubbard researchWhere there is dogma, spacetime cannot thrive. We can no longer afford to live with bondage. You must take a stand against discontinuity. have been suppressed by the marcabs in order to ensure we remain in the dark and ignorance..but true believers will save us!

Ouf...that was a Shermanspeak phrase:D

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Well I think you are overstating the damage done by Scn; indeed in your own case you open by getting into Scn as a runaway teenager thus family dissonance was a pre-existing condition. In fact, while I was on staff my father made an appeal to the church for a chaplain cycle. He had gotten my (BITCH!!!) stepmother pregnant just before I turned four and the divorce was bloody. I always had some relationship with Dad growing up but I hated and feared him though I didn't truly know it at the time I also loved and admired him. Anyway I was instructed to go visit him. A fellow auditor on staff helped me rent a car and I went to see Dad up in Princeton. There was a tearful embrace, he asked forgiveness and we had a pretty damn good relationship until his untimely death at the age of 53.

Furthermore, although there has been shabby conduct by my ex-mates two scientology brothers (Greg Wilhere was one of CSI's top half dozen execs for decades though he apparently wound up with a sojourn in the hole and now his a sinecure post at Hemet) the primary miscreants are my former mother-in-law and the old boyfriend she married; both virulent anti-scientologists...
Birdy,

So, Sheila has a pre existing condition of family dissonance..

And I assume you have a pre existing condition of a family cognitive

Nice pair!:D

Lucky we are to have Birdie, he is unique!

Me and My Self

Self-born, Autogamous Unicorn

"We must learn how to lead ethereal lives in the face of delusion. It is a sign of things to come. Soon there will be a condensing of non-locality the likes of which the multiverse has never seen."

("Entity: look within and ground yourself. The goal of superpositions of possibilities is to plant the seeds of balance rather than selfishness.")

(Gracefully borrowed from http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/ )

:p:D

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Wow this is profound

( I love the great master from whom you took this last inspiration..he is a fav of mine)

However M&M,
This would be my reply of a lifetime truth seeking:

[format=h3]Where there is dogma, spacetime cannot thrive. We can no longer afford to live with bondage. You must take a stand against discontinuity.[/format]
:p

Great minds meet! :D

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
lol :D

Dr Hubbard was not a cruel sociopath
Stop those ad homs

He never pretended to be a god; he was a human and had some flaws, like any man and he behave as a NORMAL man... But he was a great devoted humanitarian. The United nations commanded him and he was nominated as a science Nobel prize..but the marcabs and the psychs corrupted the whole process and a jewish banker (Xenu cousin) got the prize which was paid by Eli Lily and the public was misleaded by fake news of the suppressive journalists...

The tech and Dr Hubbard researchWhere there is dogma, spacetime cannot thrive. We can no longer afford to live with bondage. You must take a stand against discontinuity. have been suppressed by the marcabs in order to ensure we remain in the dark and ignorance..but true believers will save us!

To term Hubbard as a sociopath is PSYCHOBABBLE!!!

Take twelve credentialed, long employed, highly respected psychiatrists in front of a judge and have them tell the judge Hubbard is a sociopath/psychopath because this that and the other, bring along twenty eyewitnesses who attest they witnessed and heard what the psychs present as evidence and tell the judge to issue a warrant for the arrest of this monster.

You tell me what happens.

You tell me that a judge would issue a warrant for his arrest

And if you can't say that then you know, whether you admit to it or not that the charge of narcissist/sociopath/psychopath is nothing but YAP; empty worthless PSYCHOBABBLE

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Birdy,

So, Sheila has a pre existing condition of family dissonance..

And I assume you have a pre existing condition of a family cognitive

Nice pair!:D

Lucky we are to have Birdie, he is unique!

And lucky we are to have the jewel in the Lotus

I had a pre-existing family with substantial cognitive but as well some serious dissonance; parents had bloody divorce that did a bit of damage to my poor young vulnerable psyche. fairly extensive actually but starting at the age of sixteen I got to work at overcoming one thing and another and over the next few years did a pretty good job of it. Military service helped, LSD and pot helped, Scn and Dn helped, getting laid helped...

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh bullshit. Read your post to me again. You had an entire made-up scenario of my life and directly stated to me that I had overstated the damage Scientology caused in my life. But you know nothing about my life. Tell you what, for someone who claims to be an artist as an auditor, you have a real hard time listening without adding opinions and inval. You stink at it. Unruffle my feathers? Take a hike with your creepy cult fawning over Hubbard. I obviously don’t drink the cult Koolaid you love so much.
All right JS...

I don't drink the koolaid; all that "LRH is mankind's greatest friend" and "Scientologists are the most ethical group on the planet" etc, etc, etc, etc, etc,.............................etc, etc.........

I did learn valuable knowledge and techniques which I have often applied well.

Which does not mean that a chip sitting on someone's shoulder is going to slip off while I'm speaking and then I must suffer an assault for having knocked the chip off that was sitting on the shoulder while it's owner was jumping up and twenty feet to my left...

Ahem...

Read my post again yourself.

There is no "made up scenario"; I merely cite your own statement of having been a runaway teenager when you began a study of Scn and this clearly makes some measure of family dissonance implicit

I also bid you consider several common fates of runaway teenage girls...

Those who accept a warm meal and a warm bed and end up beaten to death by a drunken lout

Those who get tangled up with a pimp who gets them strung out on heroin

Those who take too much LSD and wind up in a psychiatric facility

Do you have such a low esteem for the koolaid dispensary you would have preferred to have wound up in a psychiatric
facility?

we have had cheerful warm friendly discourse here JS; I don't know details. please JS, if you will list the five worst things in your Scn experience...

...and unruffle yer plumage dear friend...

EZ Linus

Cleared Tomato
JS,

I have decided to stop responding directly to CP because I believe he is here exactly for the reason to ruffle feathers and is not here to learn at all, otherwise he wouldn't hog the board and make so much mischief with his pro-Hubbard, indie-Sci propaganda. He has nothing more to "learn," as everything has been said to him by every member until they're blue in the face with evidence of which he will not accept. He does not accept certain science, just that which supports his views of Hubbard. He does not accept the psychiatric evaluations of what a narcissist or sociopathic personality is, so he'll never see Hubbard in the same light as a Jim Jones, or who knows? Maybe he doesn't see Jim Jones as Jim Jones. My point is, he's not going to have empathy for your situation, or mine (which is why I haven't made a point to share mine right after you shared yours, but I think you already know about it). I don't need him shitting on my "pre-exiting dissonance," or minimizing my traumatic experience, or the damage Scientology has done to me either. Most people who have left have been damaged, and he can say whatever he wants to the contrary. We all know it's not true. Even his intentions about being here are bullshit. I used to think he had good intentions, but now...it doesn't matter what I think. He's not worth speaking to.

Don't let him get to you. Don't engage anymore. He has taken over the forums and is trying to bring down the entire operation and so long as we keep expelling energy on him and not others that really are here to learn and heal, then think about what's going to happen. I have met some wonderful people here, and they have helped me through my process of healing immensely. This board needs to be here for others like me who were once in the state I was in, and even in times when we all need support, because we all do at times. And we all need to let off steam. I also enjoy helping others and feel that too is part of the healing process.

There's no love is diminishing other people's experiences, no matter how hard they try to say that that's "not" what they're doing. Screw him and get on with what matters. I support you and know exactly what the CoS did to you and others. I know what Hubbard was. I am here for you, and I know many other people here have your back!

PM me anytime! I'll send you a copy of my book too if you want. ;)

JustSheila

Crusader
JS,

I have decided to stop responding directly to CP because I believe he is here exactly for the reason to ruffle feathers and is not here to learn at all, otherwise he wouldn't hog the board and make so much mischief with his pro-Hubbard, indie-Sci propaganda. He has nothing more to "learn," as everything has been said to him by every member until they're blue in the face with evidence of which he will not accept. He does not accept certain science, just that which supports his views of Hubbard. He does not accept the psychiatric evaluations of what a narcissist or sociopathic personality is, so he'll never see Hubbard in the same light as a Jim Jones, or who knows? Maybe he doesn't see Jim Jones as Jim Jones. My point is, he's not going to have empathy for your situation, or mine (which is why I haven't made a point to share mine right after you shared yours, but I think you already know about it). I don't need him shitting on my "pre-exiting dissonance," or minimizing my traumatic experience, or the damage Scientology has done to me either. Most people who have left have been damaged, and he can say whatever he wants to the contrary. We all know it's not true. Even his intentions about being here are bullshit. I used to think he had good intentions, but now...it doesn't matter what I think. He's not worth speaking to.

Don't let him get to you. Don't engage anymore. He has taken over the forums and is trying to bring down the entire operation and so long as we keep expelling energy on him and not others that really are here to learn and heal, then think about what's going to happen. I have met some wonderful people here, and they have helped me through my process of healing immensely. This board needs to be here for others like me who were once in the state I was in, and even in times when we all need support, because we all do at times. And we all need to let off steam. I also enjoy helping others and feel that too is part of the healing process.

There's no love is diminishing other people's experiences, no matter how hard they try to say that that's "not" what they're doing. Screw him and get on with what matters. I support you and know exactly what the CoS did to you and others. I know what Hubbard was. I am here for you, and I know many other people here have your back!

PM me anytime! I'll send you a copy of my book too if you want. ;)

You’re a sweetheart! ❤️ Thank you! I’ve had something come up recently and would really appreciate your opinion. I’ll PM you tomorrow (it’s late here now.)

Yeh, CP is knocking himself out guessing and accusing, taking every shot in the dark he can, and he’s way off. Ugly, isn’t it? Look at what he insinuates, because to him, children are not to be loved and protected. To him, children are just little adults and if some adult Scientologists take advantage of them, it’s the child’s fault. What twisted nastiness. That’s Scientology! Brutal and cruel.

CP is just trying his best to hurt me because he can’t handle the ugly truth about Scientology and Hubbard. He’s hitting me with everything he thinks can be a trigger or button, but he has no idea, so just guesses. I love my family and have never publicly stated the circumstances that led to my leaving home. Of course, nobody in COS ever asked, either, because they didn’t care. It was more productive for COS to convince me that someone In my family was an SP and never let me know they called and keep me busy working as an underage Sea Org slave. What a nasty cult. Glad I’m out.