What's new

Anti-Scientology Fair Game

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Yes, your posting style toward me doesn't really follow the advice you kept giving me a couple of weeks ago.

But I can see this behavior among anti scientologists is a concern to you, just as it is a concern to me.
It's because, well, you grieve me! Badly.

You don't seem to reflect over the damage you cause to others with your "Someones gotta be the arsehole around here" attitude.

Plain as that.

In the end, you're the same nickel and coin as the ones you perceive to be your enemies.

What was that quote again, that you posted and I started copying? The one by Nietzsche?

Veda

Sponsor
It's because, well, you grieve me! Badly.

You don't seem to reflect over the damage you cause to others with your "Someones gotta be the arsehole around here" attitude.

Plain as that.

In the end, you're the same nickel and coin as the ones you perceive to be your enemies.

What was that quote again, that you posted and I started copying? The one by Nietzsche?
Alanzo has a big blind spot,
approximately the size of the a van carrying a shipment of Freedom magazines.

freedom-magazine-the-posse-of-lunatics.jpg

He-man

Hero extraordinary

The good news is, like always, Scientology can't help us with that.

The sad news is that ESMB is closing down in eight days.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

Both you and he-man think I'm not aware of scientology fair game?

I've been the recipient of it.

And now, and for the last few years, I've been the recipient of anti scientology fair game.

But you two are going to let @RogerB slide, you'll look away from this anti scientology fair game, and focus back on me.

Do you know why?

Because Roger is a member of your tribe and I'm not.

This is the blind loyalty that causes the cruelty and hypocrisy of tribalism. That tribalism exists in scientology and it exists in anti scientology.

In my opinion this fair game behavior should be criticized whether it is done by Scientologists, or by exes and critics.

I know that Veda will not understand this. But perhaps he-man can.

Either way, I'm going to continue to do what I sincerely think is right.

Now @RogerB - who sent you that email?

He-man

Hero extraordinary

And now, and for the last few years, I've been the recipient of anti scientology fair game.

But you two are going to let @RogerB slide, you'll look away from this anti scientology fair game, and focus back on me.

Do you know why?

This is the blind loyalty that causes the cruelty and hypocrisy of tribalism. That tribalism exists in scientology and it exists in anti scientology.

In my opinion this fair game behavior should be criticized whether it is done by Scientologists, or by exes and critics.

Either way, I'm going to what I sincerely think is right.

Balls to that. You've pinged Roger what now, five times? I am waiting for his answer, same as you.

You still seem to cling to your dysfunctional view that we are a "tribe", how you can put me in the same group as Roger, Veda, Enthetan and whoever, is incomprehensible to me. You either don't read what I write unless it involves you or you cannot separate our different view points. I don't know what concerns me more to be frank and earnest.

If it does turn out that you have been a target of a smear, it is nothing that I take too kindly to. Nor do I take kindly to the smears you have engaged in.

I hope you get to the bottom of this. But I am not your ally, nor am I Rogers. If there is anyone I feel aligned to, it's Emma and Trouble, Type 4 seems decent enough too. That does not mean I am in a dysfunctional link to them in some weird tribal thinking. Stop defining people, you're doing it wrong.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Do you know why?

I have no idea as to whether Roger received that email to which you're referring to. Roger hasn't commented on that one way or the other.

As far as what he did write, you do realize if it is true, it is a matter of public record?

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Do you know why?

I think Emma knows who sent the email. Ask her. I'd like to know too. Seems appropriate to out him/her.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I hope you get to the bottom of this. But I am not your ally, nor am I Rogers. If there is anyone I feel aligned to, it's Emma and Trouble, Type 4 seems decent enough too. That does not mean I am in a dysfunctional link to them in some weird tribal thinking. Stop defining people, you're doing it wrong.
Be careful here He-man. By characterizing tribal thinking as "weird" you're awful close to violating one of the precepts of the
"Code of an ESMB Tribal Member". :ohmy:

Please report immediately to the Tribal Affairs MAA. Don't forget your checkbook!

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think she's treating the subject as fair as she can. Why aren't the person or people who has been sent this email speaking up?
I think Emma is taking the high road on this. I still think it would be appropriate karma to out the sender but I'm not sure I would do that.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I'm so far out of the loop on this I had no idea that there was 'an email'. Now I know there was one, I still have no idea what it was all about, so if anybody's got the time or the inclination ...

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Be careful here He-man. By characterizing tribal thinking as "weird" you're awful close to violating one of the precepts of the

Please report immediately to the Tribal Affairs MAA. Don't forget your checkbook!
Yep. This would be a violation of Keeping Tribal Tech Working point #3 "Knowing it is correct".

He-man

Hero extraordinary

Yep. This would be a violation of Keeping Tribal Tech Working point #3 "Knowing it is correct".
Mebbe I should consider... Nah. :bleh:

I'm always gonna be me, even if it's a hard days knight.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Mebbe I should consider... Nah. :bleh:

I'm always gonna be me, even if it's a hard days knight.
21 SEPT 2019​
MAA, Office of Tribal Affairs International
Intergalactic Justice Chief
Ethics Folder, He-man
Information Control Chief, ESMB
-----------------------------------------------------

COMMITTEE OF EVIDENCE

A Committee of Evidence is to be convened on 2 OCT 2019 on He-man as he has been charged with the following crimes:

1) Expressing himself as an individual in violation of his Oath of an ESMB Tribal Member.
He expressed ideas that were clearly and intentionally different from the approved tribal narrative.

2) Thinking unkind thoughts about our ESMB Tribal Leaders.
In a sec-check administered by the MAA, Tribal Affairs Office, it came up that He-man has a deep level of resentment and counter-intention towards all ESMB tribal leaders as well as those in the wider community.

3) Publicly criticizing tribal thinking as "weird" on ESMB, a High Crime.

........to be continued (or then again, maybe not) :D

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Balls to that. You've pinged Roger what now, five times? I am waiting for his answer, same as you.

You still seem to cling to your dysfunctional view that we are a "tribe", how you can put me in the same group as Roger, Veda, Enthetan and whoever, is incomprehensible to me. You either don't read what I write unless it involves you or you cannot separate our different view points. I don't know what concerns me more to be frank and earnest.

If it does turn out that you have been a target of a smear, it is nothing that I take too kindly to. Nor do I take kindly to the smears you have engaged in.

Doxxing @Alanzo is disgusting. Period.

However, it doesn't make what Alanzo does OK and it, unfortunately gives Alanzo more fuel for his continuing "Poor me! Look at me! I'm a victim!" drama. All around bad show. A sorry ending bit of drama to ESMB, yuk!