What's new

Anti-Scientology Fair Game

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Doxxing @Alanzo is disgusting. Period.

However, it doesn't make what Alanzo does OK and it, unfortunately gives Alanzo more fuel for his continuing "Poor me! Look at me! I'm a victim!" drama. All around bad show. A sorry ending bit of drama to ESMB, yuk!
I don't think anyone said that. Emma never said that from what I can see neither.

A bit of drama never hurted anyone, butthurts included.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't think anyone said that. Emma never said that from what I can see neither.

A bit of drama never hurted anyone, butthurts included.
I was paraphrasing @Alanzo. What he said, repeatedly, was "I've been attacked! I've been Fair Gamed! Scientology Fair Gamed me, Anti-Scientology Fair Gamed me!! You all are against me!" Once again, because I'm lazy and can't be bothered to go collect the actual quotes, I'm paraphrasing but accurate.

You see, now his victimhood has been verified and certified. Even I admit: Apparently, Alanzo really was the victim of doxxing. He really was a victim!

I'm sure he will blame the wrong target, some "Anti-Scientology tribe" or some such but now he has proof!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I was paraphrasing @Alanzo. What he said, repeatedly, was "I've been attacked! I've been Fair Gamed! Scientology Fair Gamed me, Anti-Scientology Fair Gamed me!! You all are against me!" Once again, because I'm lazy and can't be bothered to go collect the actual quotes, I'm paraphrasing but accurate.

You see, now his victimhood has been verified and certified. Even I admit: Apparently, Alanzo really was the victim of doxxing. He really was a victim!

I'm sure he will blame the wrong target, some "Anti-Scientology tribe" or some such but now he has proof!

I have proof because it goes on. And I am not the only Ex-Scientologist to have received this kind of fair game from these people.

If you want to know why I am a critic of what anti-Scientology has become, you have now seen it.

What you do with what you have been shown so far, is up to you.

More to come...

Caroline

Patron Meritorious
DEFINITION OF FAIR GAME:

The term Fair Game is used to describe policies and practices carried out by the Church of Scientology towards people and groups it perceives as its enemies.

Founder L. Ron Hubbard established the policy in the 1950s, in response to criticism both from within and outside his organization. Individuals or groups who are "Fair Game" are judged to be a threat to the Church and, according to the policy, can be punished and harassed using any and all means possible.

In 1968, Hubbard officially canceled use of the term "Fair Game" because of negative public relations it caused, although the Church's aggressive response to criticism continued.
Applying the principles of Fair Game, Hubbard and his followers targeted many individuals as well as government officials and agencies, including a program of covert and illegal infiltration of the IRS and other U.S. government agencies during the 1970s. They also conducted private investigations, character assassination and legal action against the Church's critics in the media. The policy remains in effect and has been defended by the Church of Scientology as a core religious practice.

Starting in the 1980s, for their major branch in Los Angeles, California, the Scientology organization largely switched from using church members in harassment campaigns to hiring private investigators, including former and current Los Angeles police officers. The reason seemed to be that this gave the church a layer of protection in case embarrassing tactics were used and made public.
As soon as Gerry escaped in December 1981, Miscavige/Hubbard sicced GO intel personnel on him. During the Armstrong 1 case, which started in 1982, Hubbard, David Miscavige, Mike Rinder, et al. used multiple Private Investigator firms, as well as at least one then active LAPD officer (Philip A. Rodriguez) and at least one former LAPD officer, Eugene Ingram. Scientologists Mike Rinder, Dan Sherman, Dave Kluge and others ran the Loyalist Program on Gerry (1984-5), which operation required the use of the LAPD personnel. Since the Griffith Park video operation, the Scientologists have used a cumulative cluster of PIs, OSA personnel, other Scientologist assets, including "ex-Scientologists," outside collaborators and dupes, all to silence or destroy Gerry and people who were friendly or supportive of him.

No matter the personnel being used, the insider Scientologists, (not "insiders" like Chris Shelton) are/were in control of their operations. These insiders (conspirators against persons and rights) also controlled the in-house and outhouse attorneys, who protected PIs and dirty tricksters with "work product privileges," etc. I have not seen any evidence that the Scientologists' or the PIs embarrassing tactics embarrass the insiders. They have been growing "layers of protection" since they became an "onion."

Veda

Sponsor
I have proof because it goes on. And I am not the only Ex-Scientologist to have received this kind of fair game from these people.

If you want to know why I am a critic of what anti-Scientology has become, you have now seen it.

More to come...
Who are these people?

This is too vague.

Show the e-mail with xxxx covering personal information.

Be specific.

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

Alanzo has done nothing but disrupt the board since he has been back and now we have the fruits of his return, noisy investigation and finger pointing; innuendo; mystery sandwich; Who's OSA?; Who isn't OSA?. So, once again, the Alanzo experience hits paydirt. It took him a while this time but he got his product: broken trust, frayed relationships and fodder for the new board and he won't even show up there. Well fucking done!

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron

More to come...
Yes, you are a victim. True.

But this is your fight, not mine. I'm not your enemy. I am not your friend. I'm not part of any of your "tribes". I am not part of your "Anti-Scientology" group. I am not part of any "Alanzo" group. This is your battle. Your fight, not mine.

I find that one person's tactic, doxxing you, to be disgusting but that is not my problem. You can't "guilt" me into fighting your battles for you. I didn't "Fair Game" you, I didn't dox you, I didn't insult you. I argued with you and, unless the rules have changed here at ESMB, that's still allowed.

What will I do about your problems? I will leave you to fight your battles and turn my attention to what I consider important things.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Yes, you are a victim. True.

But this is your fight, not mine. I'm not your enemy. I am not your friend. I'm not part of any of your "tribes". I am not part of your "Anti-Scientology" group. I am not part of any "Alanzo" group. This is your battle. Your fight, not mine.

I find that one person's tactic, doxxing you, to be disgusting but that is not my problem. You can't "guilt" me into fighting your battles for you. I didn't "Fair Game" you, I didn't dox you, I didn't insult you. I argued with you and, unless the rules have changed here at ESMB, that's still allowed.

What will I do about your problems? I will leave you to fight your battles and turn my attention to what I consider important things.
Not just me.

There are lots of other Exes who are victims of these people.

Just like in Scientology, the fair game is only real when it gets directed at YOU. Otherwise you don't see it.

Veda

Sponsor
Not just me.

Just like in Scientology, the fair game is only real when it gets directed at YOU. Otherwise you don't see it.

Who are these people?

This is too vague.

Show the e-mail with xxxx covering personal information.

Be specific.

freethinker

Sponsor
You should be demoralized that you are part of a group that practices fair game.

Anti scientology is an hysterical, socially constructed nightmare that engages in some of the worst forms of tribalism while claiming to be morally superior to scientology.

Seeing that kind of blind hypocrisy would be demoralizing for anyone who still has a soul left.

There are many antiscientologists who no longer have a soul left.

Ask @RogerB where he got this information about me.
That's a load of crap, you just don't like that people are not buying your brand of fair game.

I will say if the information is not true then it should have no effect on you.

Why react to false information that you could easily prove wrong?

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not just me.

No, that isn't what's going on. This is specifically your battle. Yes there are other problems, abuses, crimes all over the world. But THIS is your battle, your problems, your drama, your victimhood. That's what this is right now.

You've been going on and on and on about Karen and Jeffrey and Mike and Tony ... and on ... and that's your battle. You got doxxed and that's wrong but that's your battle, not mine.

If you wanted ESMB allies in your battle -- or people to go and fight for you, you went about it the wrong way: accusing and fussing and lecturing and labeling. And now, after all that destructiveness and acrimony, you want me to go fight your battles for you? Not going to happen.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
No, that isn't what's going on. This is specifically your battle. Yes there are other problems, abuses, crimes all over the world. But THIS is your battle, your problems, your drama, your victimhood. That's what this is right now.

You've been going on and on and on about Karen and Jeffrey and Mike and Tony ... and on ... and that's your battle. You got doxxed and that's wrong but that's your battle, not mine.

If you wanted ESMB allies in your battle -- or people to go and fight for you, you went about it the wrong way: accusing and fussing and lecturing and labeling. And now, after all that destructiveness and acrimony, you want me to go fight your battles for you? Not going to happen.
If this is not your battle at all, and you are not interested as you keep saying over and over, why are you still here?

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
If this is not your battle at all, and you are not interested as you keep saying over and over, why are you still here?

Why don't you go do something that you are interested in?
Am I supposed to be banned for commenting on your problems? Are you in charge now? :laugh::hysterical::roflmao:

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
No Bill. You obviously ARE interested.

Or you wouldn't be spending this much time on this.
:faceslap:I am interested in your battle in the same way one can be interested in watching Tom Cruise self-destruct and comment about it. That's not me being willing to fight your battles for you. You don't seem to understand simple concepts.

You want to be the victim? I'll watch you be the victim. :drama:

Warrior

Patron with Honors
Scientologists Mike Rinder, Dan Sherman, Dave Kluge and others ran the Loyalist Program on Gerry (1984-5)...
I have always wanted to know if Gerry was intending to create false documents. I get that idea because of what he said here:

Exhibit A: Transcript of Meeting between “Joey” and Gerry Armstrong (November 7, 1984)
From http://armstrong-op.gerryarmstrong....een-joey-and-gerry-armstrong-november-7-1984/

<begin quote from transcript>
J … I need to know, like, what your strategy is regarding these type of things and what we’re looking at doing. (showing him docs)

GA Well, I got a view, of course, from you, of course, that someone at

7:00:00

[legal] considered that I HELP was you know, their Achilles heel, as it were. (laughs) So we thought, shit, shouldn’t I get some I HELP materials, so hence I asked. Now issues, I wanted to know number one, how they’re run off, what the type face is like, are these like this? You know…

J These are the real McCoys.

GA You see, because I think that during a part of this, we can simply create these, you know, I can create documents with relative ease (laughter), you know, I did it for a living! (laughs again)
<end quote from transcript>

freethinker

Sponsor
Are you serious? To meet other Exes, exchange ideas, hang out, and help people who left Scientology and get people out.

You can't take people to court without a case. Speculation doesn't work.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
:faceslap:I am interested in your battle in the same way one can be interested in watching Tom Cruise self-destruct and comment about it. That's not me being willing to fight your battles for you. You don't seem to understand simple concepts.

You want to be the victim? I'll watch you be the victim. :drama:
That can't be!
No you can't be not interested.

Tell you are interested
:hissyfit:

Caroline

Patron Meritorious
I have always wanted to know if Gerry was intending to create false documents. I get that idea because of what he said here:

Exhibit A: Transcript of Meeting between “Joey” and Gerry Armstrong (November 7, 1984)
From http://armstrong-op.gerryarmstrong....een-joey-and-gerry-armstrong-november-7-1984/

<begin quote from transcript>
J … I need to know, like, what your strategy is regarding these type of things and what we’re looking at doing. (showing him docs)

GA Well, I got a view, of course, from you, of course, that someone at

7:00:00

[legal] considered that I HELP was you know, their Achilles heel, as it were. (laughs) So we thought, shit, shouldn’t I get some I HELP materials, so hence I asked. Now issues, I wanted to know number one, how they’re run off, what the type face is like, are these like this? You know…

J These are the real McCoys.

GA You see, because I think that during a part of this, we can simply create these, you know, I can create documents with relative ease (laughter), you know, I did it for a living! (laughs again)
<end quote from transcript>
Gerry responded: http://gerryarmstrong.ca/the-false-document-idea/