What's new

Hubbards two best rhetoric essays - KSW and The Aims of Scientology

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
KSW is a must read.
KSW is enforced as soon as one takes a major course.

It contains the whole essence of the fanatism LRH implanted in his cult of Scientology and that is to be enforced.

freethinker

Sponsor
KSW is a must read.

It contains the whole essence of the fanatism LRH implanted in his cult of Scientology and that is to be enforced.
I read KSW I about a dozen times on my Student Hat. It was my first course, my first service. Couldn't pass the star rate checkout. After the twelth time I got a non standard check out, the guy asked me what the policy was about and I told him. He said I think you understand this very well. I never read KSW I on any course after that.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
KSW is a must read.

Yes, that is the 1st item in a course pack (materials).

KSW is the CofS creed.

If a person has disagreements with it then they will be "word cleared" on it.
If that doesn't work then they will be sent to an ethics officer to "find out" if they are SP or PTS.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gib

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

KSW is the CofS creed.

If that doesn't work then they will be sent to an ethics officer to "find out" if they are SP or PTS.
Correct.

When some people says COS is not abusive at a lower level are wrong.

To the readers: Read it and make use of your critical thinking; do you wanna be involved in such commitment that is enforced! Does it looks like a cult and a fanatic guru or does it looks like a normal commitment expected from parishioners practicing their religion.???

Gib

Crusader
KSW is a must read.

yep, this is were hubbard creates a crowd known as a scientologists, somebody who knows.

Gib

Crusader

KSW is the CofS creed.

yep, the whole thing is to get agreement, if you don't agree, then you are PTS or SP

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Yep
And then there is the whole category of PTS who are mainly to categorize those who either don't agree or conform.

In these categories, are those who are called PTS to the middle class and open minded, psych case, related to Gov agencies, journalists, psych ..etc, and on and on and on..

In one world a totalitarian cult screening for people to be in total obedience.

freethinker

Sponsor
Correct.

When some people says COS is not abusive at a lower level are wrong.

To the readers: Read it and make use of your critical thinking; do you wanna be involved in such commitment that is enforced! Does it looks like a cult and a fanatic guru or does it looks like a normal commitment expected from parishioners practicing their religion.???
It's a deadly serious activity Lotus. Right now they have the means to fry every man woman and child on this planet, and you can take that to the bank. :D

freethinker

Sponsor
yep, this is were hubbard creates a crowd known as a scientologists, somebody who knows.
Well, I know that no auditor can get 435 TA per session because even Hubbard couldn't do that. I know, because I watched that student nervously swing the Tone arm left and right as he said, "What are your crimes?"

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
It's a deadly serious activity Lotus. Right now they have the means to fry every man woman and child on this planet, and you can take that to the bank. :D
Yeah..
It's a deadly serious activity...we don't want dilettantes! Wether you like it or not you are into it because this planet is under attack and you must do something about it...and never forget..the end justify the means.

:D