What's new

Mike "I'm All About the Crimes" Rinder

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
So did I, for five weeks I've followed this now, I think. I'm pretty sure he never mentioned it, the only thing I remember seeing was him saying that you don't earn a whole lot of monies from a blog, which I interpreted as being a bit on the jelaous side on those who have been able to turn Exes stories into a profit.

:floor:
You can actually make a LOT of money from a blog if you have ads on their (which Alanzo does) and you can drive enough traffic to the blog.

Alanzo gets very little traffic there so probably just makes a very tiny insignificant amount.

But that can certainly be a motivating factor behind his attempts to send traffic their from ESMB and elsewhere.

Out Effix

Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer
You can actually make a LOT of money from a blog if you have ads on their (which Alanzo does) and you can drive enough traffic to the blog.

Alanzo gets very little traffic there so probably just makes a very tiny insignificant amount.

But that can certainly be a motivating factor behind his attempts to send traffic their from ESMB and elsewhere.
But you can get a lot of money from OSA if you can infiltrate.

Free Being Me

Crusader
By by ESMB. It started off ok but ended off disasterously.
Indeed. One could think that this was intentional.......
iu

iu

iu
Nothing says thank you everyone more than intentionally turning the last weeks of ESMB into a combination tornado train wreck dumpster fire for manipulative shitz-n-giggles at the expense of the people who posted here for years.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Everyone is looking but no one is saying anything. I think I just killed the board. :goodjob:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I really don't like any of this but I'm not going to pretend that I would have been capable of taking the high road if Alanzo had done to me what he has done to Karen and others and continues to do.

I may have done a lot worse ... or tried to.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Everyone is looking but no one is saying anything. I think I just killed the board. :goodjob:

No. I was driving to work.

Yes, Jeff Augustine/Karen digging up and paying for bankruptcy papers on Alanzo was reprehensible. No argument there.

But, honestly, my first reaction to that was “so fucking what?”

Not about the fact that it was malicious (which it was) but about the bankruptcy.

Lots of people file bankruptcy. If I had to guess, I’d say that the percentage of Scientologists and ex-Scientologists who have filed for bankruptcy is probably higher than the normal population. For public, debts from paying for services. For staff and Sea Org, years of living in poverty and lack of marketable skills when they go back out into the world.

I have a bankruptcy. In my case, my ex-husband who I was married to when I left the SO made very little money but had no problem maxing out our credit cards. When I finally went to a divorce lawyer, her advice to me was to file for bankruptcy after getting a divorce.

The whole process was painful but necessary. I’m not ashamed of it. After the smoke cleared, I worked on rebuilding my credit, which today is very excellent.

I don’t hold Alanzo’s bankruptcy against him and I don’t see it as an indicator that he’s working for OSA.

I see him as a malicious troll because that’s how he behaves. I don’t need a background check to figure that out.

I’m not sure why Emma didn’t bring this email up weeks ago when she became aware of it. I don’t see that it needed all that unnecessary mystery sandwich drama.

Second thing, Jeffrey and Karen aren’t the only people I know who have worked to dig up dirt on someone they don’t like or think of as an enemy.

I think it’s kind of a normal reaction to someone you perceive as attacking you. They throw shit at you, so you find shit to throw at them. Maybe not the high road, but somewhat understandable.

I think the moral outrage and “pearl clutching” on this point needs to be turned down a notch.

“Glass houses” and all.

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
No. I was driving to work.

Yes, Jeff Augustine/Karen digging up and paying for bankruptcy papers on Alanzo was reprehensible. No argument there.

Not about the fact that it was malicious (which it was) but about the bankruptcy.

Lots of people file bankruptcy. If I had to guess, I’d say that the percentage of Scientologists and ex-Scientologists who have filed for bankruptcy is probably higher than the normal population. For public, debts from paying for services. For staff and Sea Org, years of living in poverty and lack of marketable skills when they go back out into the world.

I have a bankruptcy. In my case, my ex-husband who I was married to when I left the SO made very little money but had no problem maxing out our credit cards. When I finally went to a divorce lawyer, her advice to me was to file for bankruptcy after getting a divorce.

The whole process was painful but necessary. I’m not ashamed of it. After the smoke cleared, I worked on rebuilding my credit, which today is very excellent.

I don’t hold Alanzo’s bankruptcy against him and I don’t see it as an indicator that he’s working for OSA.

I see him as a malicious troll because that’s how he behaves. I don’t need a background check to figure that out.

I’m not sure why Emma didn’t bring this email up weeks ago when she became aware of it. I don’t see that it needed all that unnecessary mystery sandwich drama.

Second thing, Jeffrey and Karen aren’t the only people I know who have worked to dig up dirt on someone they don’t like or think of as an enemy.

I think it’s kind of a normal reaction to someone you perceive as attacking you. They throw shit at you, so you find shit to throw at them. Maybe not the high road, but somewhat understandable.

I think the moral outrage and “pearl clutching” on this point needs to be turned down a notch.

“Glass houses” and all.

"so fucking what?"

“Glass houses” and all = you pulled it in.

Is this the moral superiority of Anti-Scientologists over Scientologists?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I really don't like any of this but I'm not going to pretend that I would have been capable of taking the high road if Alanzo had done to me what he has done to Karen and others and continues to do.

I may have done a lot worse ... or tried to.
He deserves it. Actually, he deserves worse.

Here's another anti-Scientologist who believes themselves to be morally superior to Scientologists. Yet after being given a clear example of Anti-Scientology Fair Game, they respond with "he pulled it in".

He-man

Hero extraordinary
"so fucking what?"

“Glass houses” and all = you pulled it in.

Is this the moral superiority of Anti-Scientologists over Scientologists?
Do you suffer from selective seeing?

He-man

Hero extraordinary

Here's another anti-Scientologist who believes themselves to be morally superior to Scientologists. Yet after being given a clear example of Anti-Scientology Fair Game, they respond with "he pulled it in".
No, she said she might have done worse to you if you did what you had done to Karen, to her.

How can you define that as her seeing herself as "another anti-Scientologist who believes themselves to be morally superior to Scientologists."???

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE

Will have to admit you stay on message.