What's new

Where are you on the Bridge?

My training and processing level is

• Total voters

Flag-2005

Patron with Honors
:guyfawkes:

WARNING: THIS POLL MATCHES YOUR VOTE TO YOUR USER NAME.

Hello,

I am curious as to how many active members on this board are trained or have experienced auditing?
Being fairly new to this board and the freedoms of being out, I am wanting to know the general experience here.

How many here trained in the technology of scientology and to see how many are here with no experience but with the interest of standing with ANon and dismantling Scientology.

I wish I could add more than ten options as I would have placed other religions and criteria etc But I hope it collects an overview :)

EX-Scientologist Message Boards completions List Poll

Ill try to make this poll allow multiple choices but just chose the most exact that suits you.

Training and as well, processing.

If you want to expand on the answer just do so in the thread.

If you think I missed your training level just mention in the thread.

Last edited:

Flag-2005

Patron with Honors
Suggestion: Nuke this poll and do another. It idenitifies the poster with the answer. I don't care as I have all my Scn training and auditing, posts held etc. online anyway at http://scientology.wikia.com/wiki/User:Dulloldfart. Yes, and it is cute how the URL looks like that.

Paul

I don't think identifying an avatar name with a level is so bad. Anyone who wants to answer can just answer if they want to.

Yes your link does come out nicely with a smile :)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I don't think identifying an avatar name with a level is so bad. Anyone who wants to answer can just answer if they want to.

Well, it's your choice. But you will get more answers if you make it truly anonymous. Since you post your photo as well as all the description, you don't care about anonymity either, but for some people with family still in it's a big deal, and every time they post they have to be concerned about any personally-identifying data they include.

Paul

Flag-2005

Patron with Honors
Or maybe this is their chance to release the withhold and drop the fear.

Reminds me about a Dianetics book story about a lake, some fishing boats and creating a line of shadows deep into the water with fear to bring the fish to shore..

Maybe Ill create another poll later to see how many come out of the closet :)

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sure drop the fear. I have done that.

However, all it took was one phone call to a relative of mine. The Co$ claiming they had something that I had ordered 5 years ago. It lead to that relative phoning others and asking for protection. Why?

Because the Co$ DOES fair game, and elderly people are at a high risk of heart attacks etc, brought about by added stress.

MY family will not be fair gamed a third time.

More that one ....maybe you need to add them up, individuals have died from the actions taken on the advice of LRH.

And how about the human rights abuses occurring daily? What! In the name of "Clearing the Planet", "salvaging this sector of the universe"

Just because LRH, promoted some wisdom he found in other places, DOES NOT make his tech of suppression worthy.

Any organization found to implement his anti-social policies should be terminated.

Go anon

When anon can go unmasked, and NO fair game of any kind is EVER practised, then we will have our human rights back. Right now we don't have them, and that is why the Co$ must GO.

That is why.

What OSA training level do you have? Do you really know their psyho political operations?

Flag-2005

Patron with Honors
Sure drop the fear. I have done that.

MY family will not be fair gamed a third time.

What OSA training level do you have? Do you really know their psyho political operations?

Good point and if you fit in that category don't vote.

No experience with OSA but I hope one day we are too numerous and they too small to be any effective danger.

You have more than a valid argument to stay Anon though and it is good advise to tell before others vote here.

cinamingrl

Patron Meritorious
In The Water

Where am I on the Bridge? Ha, I'm in the water, and it feels really nice. But no dog paddling or drowning, I'm in a yacht. :sadwave:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Or maybe this is their chance to release the withhold and drop the fear.

Reminds me about a Dianetics book story about a lake, some fishing boats and creating a line of shadows deep into the water with fear to bring the fish to shore..

Maybe Ill create another poll later to see how many come out of the closet :)

Flag, If you make your poll anon you'll probably get more of a response.
Many members here can be readily identified by these details once it's collated with location and areas of interest/expertise.
In my experience it's usually not fear for self, though that is a valid enough consideration, it's more to do with an anxiety about others (family, friends, loved ones) being harmed by scn's reaction to the critic's actions.
Some of us still have much to lose.
Anonymity has always been of great use to the active Scn critic and helps many in their efforts at being effective against CofS.
BTW: Please don't use phrases like "come out of the closet" when referring to the Ex's here, it grates heavily on my self-image! :)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
You have more than a valid argument to stay Anon though and it is good advise to tell before others vote here.

Yeah. But not everyone reads an entire thread before voting in a poll. Almost all the polls here are anonymous. This one, which gives personally-identifying information to some extent, is NOT an anonymous poll. Since you're not willing to nuke this poll, and you aren't able to edit it, one thing you can do is to edit your original post (for the next 21 hours, anyway) and put right at the top in big red letters: WARNING: THIS POLL MATCHES YOUR VOTE TO YOUR USER NAME.

It's called being considerate.

Paul

Flag-2005

Patron with Honors
WARNING: THIS POLL MATCHES YOUR VOTE TO YOUR USER NAME.l

Cool done.

As I said 'Anyone who wants to answer can just answer if they want to'.

I am just interested to see who votes and what the result is.

I hope a lot of people vote because that would be progress

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Cool done.

Thank you.

I understand what you are saying, but the point is that people are likely to answer the poll without realizing the usual anon feature is not toggled that way.

Paul

Lurker

Patron with Honors
Cool done.

I am just interested to see who votes and what the result is.

I hope a lot of people vote because that would be progress

I participate in anonymous polls, but I won't answer any that could contribute to building a profile on me. I have my reasons, as do many who are very anonymous. :)

Flag-2005

Patron with Honors
I participate in anonymous polls, but I won't answer any that could contribute to building a profile on me. I have my reasons, as do many who are very anonymous. :)

Yes that is fine and perhaps the reason for your avatar name?

Just continue lurking and enjoy your time here.. :thumbsup:

I'm not on the damn bridge. The bridge goes nowwhere. If you think you are still "on" the bridge, then you are still "in" Scientology.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Flag-2005

Patron with Honors
I'm not on the damn bridge. The bridge goes nowwhere. If you think you are still "on" the bridge, then you are still "in" Scientology.

The Anabaptist Jacques

The Freezone still uses the concept of the Bridge but I am not sure about the overall view in regards to if they consider they are still in 'Scientology'.

To be certain all LRH tech was worthless means a lot of people are wrong or deluded. I'd be amazed if someone found no use for any of it anywhere because as LRH and as others have pointed out he drew his conclusions and methods from many great thinkers.

I saw a video recently that 8008 removed his gratitude note to all those persons he took knowledge from. I hope not but if anyone can confirm?

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think, technically, I'm still doing my "Life Repair". However, I'm also considered to be clear, with NOTS case in full restim. So, I've got that going for me. I don't do the Scientology Bridge any more. I think it's an interesting idea, but I've not seen that the methods employed are actually bringing about betterment in the conditions of the people traveling it.