What's new

Where are you on the Bridge?

My training and processing level is

• Total voters

Lee_from_phx

Patron with Honors
There is no bridge, just a repetitive series of scams designed to defraud and enslave people.

I'm not on the bridge. I'm standing off to the side trying to warn others off it with one hand protecting my wallet and the other waving a huge red flag.

ScudMuffin

Silver Meritorious Patron
Say, could you pass the detonaters while you're are at it? And the cherry pop while you're at it.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I can highly recommend watching the wonderful movie 'The Bridge on the River Kwai'! - During WW2.. It is about a band of POW's building a magnifiscent bridge for their captors, the Japanese army. The bridge is their survival.. They build it to get food and avoid being killed.. In the end the prisoners are freed and the U.S. Airforce bomb the damned bridge to smithereens!

You don't need to watch for similarities with scientology to enjoy this movie.. Scientologys ethics system and such.. But if you do, then you will have a wonderful sense of accomplisment when that damned bridge is blown up!

It is poetic!

Not nearly as poetic is 'Duck You Sucker', but it's a load of fun and features a bridge being blown up most satisfactorily!

Oh.. And The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a splendid replacement for Hubbards cosmology! - Highly improbable, you might say.. But precisely because it's so staggeringly improbable, it is likely to happen! That is a direct effect of improbability as an applied philosophy!

Even better! - It doesn't cost as much as Hubbards cosmology, yet it is twice as valuable! - 'If it isn't fun, it isn't scientology', they say.. And so it is with The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy.. Only better.. You'll laugh your arse off, or you're reading the wrong book! - You think Hubbards cosmology is mindboggeling? - Whoa! You ain't seen nothing yet!

Compared to The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Scientology is a dead parrot.. Well.. Scientology is a dead parrot even if not compared to anything really..
Dead Parrot
:yes:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
THERE IS NO BRIDGE
Those that have handed over their life, money and family to this cult have followed a dirt path to hell.

It's actually a pony ride that goes in a circle. Naturally, the 'pony' never knows where it's going, but, he's still forced to pay for the stick.

His carrot he gets free, but, he has to supply it himself.

Zinj

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's actually a pony ride that goes in a circle. Naturally, the 'pony' never knows where it's going, but, he's still forced to pay for the stick.

His carrot he gets free, but, he has to supply it himself.

Zinj

This Zinj quote has to be one of my favorites!!...:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I can highly recommend watching the wonderful movie 'The Bridge on the River Kwai'! - During WW2.. It is about a band of POW's building a magnifiscent bridge for their captors, the Japanese army. The bridge is their survival.. They build it to get food and avoid being killed.. In the end the prisoners are freed and the U.S. Airforce bomb the damned bridge to smithereens!

You don't need to watch for similarities with scientology to enjoy this movie.. Scientologys ethics system and such.. But if you do, then you will have a wonderful sense of accomplisment when that damned bridge is blown up!

It is poetic!

Not nearly as poetic is 'Duck You Sucker', but it's a load of fun and features a bridge being blown up most satisfactorily!

Oh.. And The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a splendid replacement for Hubbards cosmology! - Highly improbable, you might say.. But precisely because it's so staggeringly improbable, it is likely to happen! That is a direct effect of improbability as an applied philosophy!

Even better! - It doesn't cost as much as Hubbards cosmology, yet it is twice as valuable! - 'If it isn't fun, it isn't scientology', they say.. And so it is with The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy.. Only better.. You'll laugh your arse off, or you're reading the wrong book! - You think Hubbards cosmology is mindboggeling? - Whoa! You ain't seen nothing yet!

Compared to The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Scientology is a dead parrot.. Well.. Scientology is a dead parrot even if not compared to anything really..
Dead Parrot

I think you misunderstod the movie Bridge Over The River Kwai. The prisoners were not freed, they were sent to another camp when the bridge was done. British Commandos blew up the bridge, not the U.S. Airforce, adn the only American involved wasw a sailor, my man William Holden. But Holden and Alec Quiness die in the fight at the end.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Where am I on the BRIDGE?

OFF :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:- I bailed off the Bridge when I discovered that Scientology is a fraud, a cult, a criminal organization...thanks to all of you who set me free and gave me the truth!

Hip Hip HOORAY:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I can't vote in the pole because there is no bridge.
I paid $$$,$$$ to do some "auditing" and were asked tons of questions and I ended up in a total state of confusion until I left.

I saw too many people lying and the xenu story just about sent me flying out of my head :whistling:

I soon figured out that the Scientology purpose for training was: for me to be controlled and to control others and it was all about the Organization - no one was applying this to their life and doing well - it was so people could get others to join staff, work for free and give up your life for the Organization and give this cult all of your money and your families money, max out credit cards, refinance home and lose it - then shatter your family to pieces. I also realized the e-meter does not work - it is totally subjective. For anyone to claim it is 100% workable is just pure bullshit!!

The most useful piece of tech I got out of Scientology was:

"people get so restimulated around the sp - they cannot detect the real sp"
after I witnessed extortion at flag - I saw it - ding ding ding - jackpot! This is really true information the turd bestowed on us - and once I left - I could SEE!! I needed glasses once I got on grade II but no longer needed them once I got out!!

Here is another piece of tech the fat turd gave us that I found true:

"covert invalidation and nullification are the social intercourse of the REAL SP" - and the real SP was Scientology, Hubbard and the entire lot!

Check it out for yourself - Hubbard did leave a few clues so he was not 100% evil - just 99.99999 % crazy!

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Some people refer to what their training and processing level used to be. Some people want others to tell them. At least, with a poll like this, it's not a demand, and the answers would be anonymous. Unlike some of the posts...

I tend to reserve info like that for friends only. But Idle Morgue's right in that now that we're out, it's irrelevant. Unless one happens to still be studying the stuff, which most of us aren't.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I think you misunderstod the movie Bridge Over The River Kwai. The prisoners were not freed, they were sent to another camp when the bridge was done. British Commandos blew up the bridge, not the U.S. Airforce, adn the only American involved wasw a sailor, my man William Holden. But Holden and Alec Quiness die in the fight at the end.

The Anabaptist Jacques
Hmm.. Quite a 'comm-lag'.. I apologize.. Well, I did post about The Bridge Over River Quai from memory. - Hey, they did build a bridge didn't they!!?? - I do recall with certainty that the movie is very much worth watching! - And I saw recently that it can be had on Blu-Ray. I will acquire one such and refresh my recollection!