What's new

Happy Days Are Here Again

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
I love that call sign it is Happy Days :)

I'm the happpiest I've been in 25 years :happydance: . My name is Liz Anderson and was many years ago Liz Peachey. I'm looking forward to telling my story.

You may know my husband OEO -Young Jimmy :thumbsup: He's alright and my beautiful daughter Jordi :yes: she's wonderful.

Nothing like being the last in the line up... but really I just wanted to see what both had to say...

Stay tuned...

Outethicsofficer

Oh my happy days

:happydance:
I love that call sign it is Happy Days :)

I'm the happpiest I've been in 25 years :happydance: . My name is Liz Anderson and was many year ago Liz Peachey. I'm looking forward to telling my story.

You may know my husband OEO -Young Jimmy :thumbsup: His alright and my beautiful daughter Jordi :yes: she's wonderful.

Nothing like being the last in the line up... but really I just wanted to see what both had to say...

Stay tuned...

Hello darling,
Well finally, I have been waiting for you to post, it is a most liberating thing, you a wonderful, wonderful wife so good to see you happy.
Much love
Jimmy your little kiwi

Last edited:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hiya Liz, and :welcome:

Wonderful to see you on the board, too. It's great to see all these Aussie exes crawling out of the woodwork. It's exciting times down under.

Looking forward to hearing your story.

Carmel

Crusader
Hey Liz,

A big warm welcome to ya darlin'. :bighug:

It's great that the three of you are together and supporting eachother as you are - Here's to the four of you being back together and doing so, sooner rather than later.

Love,
Carmel

Hurrah for Miss Lizzie!!!

I'm the happpiest I've been in 25 years :happydance: . My name is Liz Anderson and was many years ago Liz Peachey. I'm looking forward to telling my story

Well well look who has arrived, if it ain't one of me long lost bestie GFs:buzzin:

Ah Miss Lizzie Lou how good it is to see you free from that place that didn't treat you like the most beautiful excellent person that you are.

I am so happy to have you back in my life:runaround:
Here's to our many good times past and so many more ahead :cheers:

I am here to support you all the way and can't wait to see your story here when your ready.
Love ya GF
Naughty Nettie xx

TA Jacker

Patron
G'day girl. Great to see you on the board. Can't wait to see ya in the flesh... dressed that is.

Now we can talk openly about the horror stories of your past $cn involvement I had to listen to (and bite my tongue) while suping you in my last days on staff. I wanted so badly to say how right you were, especially during the implementation of the BASICs where I was ordered by management to violate wRONg's checksheet policy and rip you all off your training and put you on that garbage, not that the rest of it wasn't also tantamount to what Jimmy cleans up all day!

Looking forward to ya story lovely!

You have a lot of support. :cheers2:

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
I love this stuff!

Well well look who has arrived, if it ain't one of me long lost bestie GFs:buzzin:

Ah Miss Lizzie Lou how good it is to see you free from that place that didn't treat you like the most beautiful excellent person that you are.

I am so happy to have you back in my life:runaround:
Here's to our many good times past and so many more ahead :cheers:

I am here to support you all the way and can't wait to see your story here when your ready.
Love ya GF
Naughty Nettie xx

:wave: :welcome: this seemed appropriate and thought y'all might get a kick out of it. Love, EP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf53oFb4IKA

Good twin

Floater
:welcome: Happy Days. Wow. Good times indeed. It looks like we are going to have to schedule another Australian event. Or a new national holiday.

byte301

Crusader
Welcome Liz!!

We are being overrun with Aussies!:D

But Aussies are like cats really. One can never have too many of them...or herd them.:p

Happy Days

WOW EP!!!

Thank you so much for posting this. Brought a few tears to the eyes that's for sure.

Spot on don't ya think Lizzie. You are soo Judy and if I cross my eyes ever so slightly I can see myself being a bit Babs.

Just perfect x

I teared up as well :bigcry: it's so us... Sisters in Arms.... and I loved it. Not too sure if I have those vocals so I won't give up my day job...:happydance: Oh Happy Days...

Happy Days

Hey Liz,

A big warm welcome to ya darlin'. :bighug:

It's great that the three of you are together and supporting eachother as you are - Here's to the four of you being back together and doing so, sooner rather than later.

Love,
Carmel

Thank you so very much for the big welcome :happydance: I feel I have a great group around me... one that's true ...:clap: I too look forward to having the four of us together. The battle has only just begun.:coolwink:
It will be great to catch up with you soon.
Love
Liz